Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 629. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
that 19 btc buy wall keep popping and popping.. what is the meaning of that?

I would tell you, but I'd likely be yelled at.

Strato

tell me in uneducated.  Cry

Someone trying to push price, to sell higher. Big player who wants out!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Let's do a small "General Knowledge" Test....

Who do you think holds roughly 10-20% of the coins in circulation?  

Anyone.... Anyone?

Please don't write in bold, we can perfectly read and it's plainly annoying.
low bid depth punishment u call that. as trading slowed, doubts kicked in about whether we would go up or down. then impatience kicked in for a whale looking to exit but unable to get one, so he started the heartless steady dump, setting off a chain reaction. the whale is gone. but there is some panic left. new investors are now happy to have gotten bc under 50k.. and 40k lol

anyway.. bc what are u doing.. stahp!!

edit:damn looks like there's another whale now.. hopefully hes not holding more than 50,000 bc.

Whales are leaving BC, they're heading to other coins with lower volume and price, easier for pumping. There is very small chance for BC to have another bubble.

There will be another bubble very soon, within 2 months. I just hope it doesn't destroy the coin completely. I know how whales play by now, sadly it works on the majority every time. This last pump will be long, even the most skeptics will think it's natural growth, it will be perfectly timed to raise the price on every bit of good news. I have a number in mind where the short term ceiling will be but I won't disclose it in order to avoid affecting the market.

Seriously???  How on earth are you able to make a bubble prediction 2 months out.

I want to know how you do that because that sounds like an awesome power to have.

I'd be willing to pay 10BTC if you actually have a proven method for doing so.

Strato

The next bubble will be timed with coinkite hype. All of this is speculation of course, it takes just one kid who's sitting on x00,000 BC by luck getting a twitchy finger.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Let's do a small "General Knowledge" Test....

Who do you think holds roughly 10-20% of the coins in circulation?  

Anyone.... Anyone?
Activity: 182

Strato

tell me in uneducated.  Cry
Activity: 154
The pool should kick in now, they can buy it up till 45k.....
legendary

Strato
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
low bid depth punishment u call that. as trading slowed, doubts kicked in about whether we would go up or down. then impatience kicked in for a whale looking to exit but unable to get one, so he started the heartless steady dump, setting off a chain reaction. the whale is gone. but there is some panic left. new investors are now happy to have gotten bc under 50k.. and 40k lol

edit:damn looks like there's another whale now.. hopefully hes not holding more than 50,000 bc.

To some degree this is true, but I attribute it to low volume and not necessarily one person saying, I need out... Hell, for all I know I pushed the price down trying to increase my position. And likely this is what the "whale" is attempting. In my opinion it just isn't enough volume to signal an exit. I think because this price had only been held for a few days there are weak hands and people are easily scared considering last week. Blackcoin has jumped into a new valuation range that is much different than before last week. The best case scenario is to prove to all that it can hold its value at this range and it is doing a great job! Very amazing! I would not be surprised to see this coin turning heads every week from now on.
legendary

Whales are leaving BC, they're heading to other coins with lower volume and price, easier for pumping. There is very small chance for BC to have another bubble.

There will be another bubble very soon, within 2 months. I just hope it doesn't destroy the coin completely. I know how whales play by now, sadly it works on the majority every time. This last pump will be long, even the most skeptics will think it's natural growth, it will be perfectly timed to raise the price on every bit of good news. I have a number in mind where the short term ceiling will be but I won't disclose it in order to avoid affecting the market.

Seriously???  How on earth are you able to make a bubble prediction 2 months out.

I want to know how you do that because that sounds like an awesome power to have.

I'd be willing to pay 10BTC if you actually have a proven method for doing so.

Strato
Activity: 616

Hit my prediction!

GTFO noob, the writing was on the wall for this yet you somehow want us to treat you like a prophet? How about that MRC pump, you might wanna revisit that dead coin or are you all out of it now?

I'm still holding MRC... And like I said I have been wrong... But the MRC call did go up, just not as much as I thought.  I called it at 1 Satoshi. It hit 4. Sorry it didn't go higher.

I also called SAT at 1. It's STILL at 5-6.

Seems like you all just enjoy losing money.

Really?

No I don't and I'm pretty sure you'd be better off following my advise except that I'm not trying to profit from this by herding sheep on twitter. I'm 35 BTC in the green on BC last 10 days now and I still believe in this long term and don't go shouting announcing pump and dumps.
It's not a pump or dump.  When you see a depth chart with little to no support on the buy end you know it's coming. I don't take credit for moving a market that has 1000s of BTC volume per day when I personally hold less than 150 BTC across all my BTC and altcoin holdings... I own no BC, and wouldn't buy it unless it hit 20000 or below.

I'm long on other coins. MRC included.

Strato

Busted on your agenda.

I never said it would hit 20000, nor do I think it will for some time.  But who knows, these coins are honestly traded by mostly amateurs, not people with 5,10,20 years of market trading experience under their belt.

Strato

When looking at the chart, I see a double top forming (starting around apr 12). The hype is over, volume lower on the second top. This is typical. Look at btc chart, and you se the same thing (Longer period, bigger market). It will probably settle between 10-20k IMO.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

I doubt that. I think price will rise again. This is not over just because people have made some quick cash. Anyways I'm glad I sold 80 % of my holdings at 50k+ and I'm rebuying now.
legendary
What's funny, is I just did another look at a number of charts... I can tell you exactly where BC is going FiRST, can't say if it will be 1 hour or 12... But it's going to this specific number.

But I understand... Best not to discuss price predictions here...

Strato
you can predict the future?

Not with absolute certainty. But I can make educated guesses based off research. Which is more than most people do. And you know that's the truth.

Way to many people on here chasing gains and throwing darts on a board as to what they should buy next.

Strato
well I agree with you  Cool

Unicorns!

Activity: 700
Going to dive to 37000 very quick.
*yawn*
You're a lucky man that it is impossible to slap someone over the internet.
We got it now, you're the greatest, the only one who can read a chart, the only one who can save us, the only one who can predict prices going down when they already dipped over 10% ....
Now GTFO, can't wait for some mod to finally silence you.
TTM
Activity: 140

legendary
What's funny, is I just did another look at a number of charts... I can tell you exactly where BC is going FiRST, can't say if it will be 1 hour or 12... But it's going to this specific number.

Strato
you can predict the future?

Not with absolute certainty. But I can make educated guesses based off research. Which is more than most people do. And you know that's the truth.

Way to many people on here chasing gains and throwing darts on a board as to what they should buy next.

Strato
legendary

Wondering if I had speculated the price would rise and then it did... Would you all still be so angry?

You could have gotten some coin OUT and repurchased at 20% + more coin.

Strato
legendary

Strato
speculations are speculations.. we all have those.. but for some point other might be right but it is not a good thing to argue on that.. the heck on those people who is raising his chair to be a prophet or something. Tongue
Jump to: