Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 626. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this is pure manipulation and the lemmings follow the wales. thats all
Activity: 98
I made alot of bitcoins on blackcoin. I then poored it in fluttercoin. I Forgot to sell at its peak.. Bought at 2k, First sell orders at 2700 got greedy....... Did sell.. Maybe shitty fluttercoin will go back up. But I dont like it. ITs fucking shit. ITs just a copy of blackcoin with one more feature. The name sucks. And you can mostly see it in the communitys of the coins.. This coin is getting sooooooo many pages a day. While that one gets like 2/3 a day.. Same goes for many others!

I sold my flutter on a HUGE loss. But I poored everything into Blackcoin. Because I know I can feel safe. Just as how I first invested litecoin thinking it would go to 50. But litecoin sucks compared to blackcoin. IT can still be mined. It costs way to much electricity to keep network up. Asics come. Profits drop. Fuck those coins. And I dont see litecoin forum as active as this one.

The fact that this community has already over 1200 pages while peercoin managed to get to 4 dollars with much less.. Well.. Speaks for itself whats gonna happen.

This crash is just due to ALL the coins crashing. And people probabbly want to be in dolalrs and not even bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
iam curious why after days of a stable floor that it now just plummets to the ground. whats going on in the back ground
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm no expert but I do believe this is going to the 20's.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
I hope pool will buy more BC now. Lucky miners Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
blackcoin should make more gambling sites. i see BC s the 4-5 coins used for gambling a year from now

Blackcoin should? You mean the protocol should do things?

We, the community have to make the infrastructure if we want it. If you want to see more gambling sites, I recommend you either start putting together a group to make them or look into investing in some people with the ability and desire to make them.

http://cryptobettingindex.com/

my site list most of the cryptocoin betting sites. so far i think ive only found one BC
Activity: 194
Start emailing OKpay to accept BC?.. screw the moon.. too the stars
Activity: 70
40 btc sellwall @ 38800 wales push the price down to buy more cheap bc
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
A module for Ubercart would be very useful

Identifying things like this would be nice, if we could compile a list of useful open source projects/modules/plugins. Maybe we could start putting bounties up on them to make merchant adoption easier.

Activity: 194
We also still need more sites, a lot of us developers are working on releasing projects but we still could use: multi-sig escrow site or software to make it easier for merchants to take BC.

Once I get my project rolling I will be using the profits to fund other BC related projects. So get started working on your ideas.

Im in like a king, DNS propagating as we speak, chatting to Ralph from DailyBlackcoin (http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/)

I will email Gritt as soon as my new site is live.

I think the active Blackcoin Community should start using Blackcointalk more, my posts there have been dead since I posted.

This thread is very messy and takes forever to find posts in the 1000's of pages, I know this is a valuable thread to us BC folk, but we should also be active on BlackcoinTalk.
Activity: 196

Coinpayments.net
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 112
I mailed to ~20 shops in Germany! (mostly skater and hip hop culture shops!)
I got an answer allready from one shop! They said they will lock at it and tell me if they want to include it as a payment method!
Most of the shops use Paypal,so we have to point out that with BC you dont have fees when you recieving money!
thrasher.
We also still need more sites, a lot of us developers are working on releasing projects but we still could use: multi-sig escrow site or software to make it easier for merchants to take BC.

Once I get my project rolling I will be using the profits to fund other BC related projects. So get started working on your ideas.

Any advice if I have an idea but don't have the resources/knowledge to program it?

You can share it with the community in the sub reddit.

Try to organize and convince developers with the ability to accomplish it that it is a good idea. If you start piecing together more than an idea and are acting on it I might be interested in investing.
thrasher.
Another coin however will be a big mover and shaker in the next week. It's not BC.

On another note, I love the "Blackcoin effect". Motivated and active devs, interesting ideas (eg. BlackCoin Card), some tech innovation (PoS, transaction speed), supportive community etc. I guess you need that for a successful coin.

But is it enough?
I understand first mover advantage actually works for the first mover... which in this case is BTC. Minor first movers might not bring enough to the table to overthrow the leader. Sure, BC is superior to BTC in every aspect, technically. But it can be copied. It can be improved. Who would be able to stop the talented and well connected neighbour to introduce a Blackerthanblackcoin that will confirm transactions in 5 seconds, be anonymous and get accepted by Amazon?

I'm still holding my coins, but I'm unsure whether BC can stick out enough in this ocean of alts...

We need promotion. TONS of it.

If you think we need more promotion, then you need to do more than just talk about you, you need to start organising it.

We also are clearly sticking out of the sea of alts, we have been around a very short time and are usually 3rd in daily volume of all cryptocurrencies. We are about to be added to Coinkites point of sale system. And much more. We clearly have something very special. We also have had immense growth in both community and price. Those looking at short time price simply have no perspective.
Activity: 168
SMH....pages and pages of market analysis, and very few posts about projects that help improve the value and/or brand awareness of BC. KryptoKings was able to get MadBitCoins to talk about BlackCoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDW5yMbWd_E and most people just ignored it and focused on the charts. We should have been posting that link everywhere to make it go viral. Any news or mention of BlackCoin is good. There is just too much focus on market movement and the multi-pool. I could care less about the price of BC since I am a long term holder, and the multi-pool is not the magic solution to help sustain BC. Everyone assumes people that mine with the pool hold their BC and do not sell, do not assume that. If we as a community want this coin to be successful then the mentality around here has to change fast.

1. Stop posting current market data here, it serves absolutely no purpose.

2. Stop panicking when the price goes down, and stop acting like we won the Superbowl when the price goes up.

3. Everyone needs to start pitching in and help come up with solutions to improve BC. If you are not tech savvy then donate to projects and/or help spread the word about BC.

4. New...news...news!!! Every time we issue a press release the price of BC shoots up. To remain relevant you have to keep people talking about you. It doesn't matter if it is positive or negative, as long as they are talking. The web should be flooded with BC news!

5. Email Mintpal ask them to give BC its own pair BC/Doge.

6. Email Vault Of Satoshi ask them to add BlackCoin to their service.

7. Make videos of BlackCoin and share with family and friends.

The reason why Doge has been able to stay "relevant" even though Doge was first created as a joke is because the community is very active. They raise money and Doge is all over the place.

You guys can either take my advice or you can ignore me and continue trying to predict which way the market will move.

But I firmly believe "If you do what you have always done, you will get what you always gotten".

Activity: 154

Any advice if I have an idea but don't have the resources/knowledge to program it?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
also the multipool should offer more prizes. the knc miner prize is expensive and a nice prize. but im sure as in my case im mining but im not expecting to win anything since only one will win. i find game codes, gift certificates, computer hardware and maybe things like usb miners could serve as nice giveaways for the pool. we could offer the prizes based on loyalty. mine for one week get prize1.. mine for 4 weeks get better prize and so on. to keep and grow the multipool. expensive prizes we should give to the miner who covers the most uptime on bcpool over a period of 6 or more months.

EDIT: oh yeah.. i mean more prizes. more cheaper prizes rather than just one expensive prize.. so many ppl can win something. groups of 100(cheapest prize), 50, 10. 5 and 1 the most expensive prize for the most loyal miner over the longest period of time.
thrasher.

We need a mailing list then. Developers need to know each other. Also there are some really brilliant ideas floating around which I'm not going to discuss in public but developers may be needed in the near future.

We have to think of Blackcoin as a decentralized autonomous corporation. It's a crypto-business, our faith in each other and hard work is what gives the black tokens value.

There is already a thread on the subreddit calling together developers but I love the idea of a dev mailing list.
Jump to: