Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 624. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Im so good at typing. Always believe in Blackcoin,thats my advice.
Activity: 210
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just stop trolling, relax, hold your coins. Dont do any panic sell cause it will only cost you money.

Holding from 500 satoshi, havent sold any coin. Weak hand? No just supporting the coins.

Oh and btw, if you sold at 27,3k. You will learn your lesson with panic selling  Lips sealed

well said !!

all they have sold below 30.... this people nobody can help......
Activity: 168

ok some advantages to BC are community and already inroads into the top tier - thanks, i might pick up some after the next dump

maybe someone could have just said that 10 posts ago instead of all the insults because somebody dared to ask basic legit questions one should be able to ask about any coin?

also what 'premined garbage' are you referring to but not naming (i believe its banned naming other coins here)? Asiacoin, Whitecoin, CINNI?  which one?

IconicExpert whats your opinion on why market is curently cooling down?

Is it the hollidays or maybe that most of nonbelievers have sold around 50k?

The holidays mostly and just normal market behavior. Within 24 hours we will see upwards movement again.

Just lol at this guy. Jeffminer got hated on because he was simply saying sane stuff such as "dont invest everything on a single coin, don't buy BC now because there is going to be a dump soon" which I also agreed with.

In the meantime IconicExpert predicted an uptrend 24 hours ago and we are down 20%. Now he's saying "stop talking about charts all the time".

PS: Im holding BC long run and I believe it will reach 1USD, not sure about these delusional 100USD predictions which are imposible to predict and may or not happen. Im just puting things into perspective here.

Saying there will be a uptrend is not the same as posting prices every minute, that is what I am referring to.

please STFU for a change Smiley, you started this price posts saying we will reach 100USD by december, look at your posts.

Also how is your whitecoin investment doing? Smiley.

Who exactly are you "addressing"? Because if it is me I do not post market updates, I post predictions. When the market goes up or down I do not post up to the minute market data. In regards to Whitecoin...if you read my post from a few days ago, I purchased 550,000 WhiteCoins solely for the purpose of dumping, and that is what I did yesterday up until earlier this morning.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
i call the BOTTOM we go sideways from now maybe back up

But... panic selling hasn't started yet... I made popcorn!

Selling on low is pretty stupid in case of BC Cheesy...
Generaly i like when fast $ are getting out. those long houl guys like me sit their possition and trying back up and donate useful  projects
some people are making their own ^^ in same time.
BC is not only for speculative it can serve something more.
I'll wait until the drop to sub 20k before buying back in, no point buying on a falling market.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Just stop trolling, relax, hold your coins. Dont do any panic sell cause it will only cost you money.

Holding from 500 satoshi, havent sold any coin. Weak hand? No just supporting the coins.

Oh and btw, if you sold at 27,3k. You will learn your lesson with panic selling  Lips sealed
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

But... panic selling hasn't started yet... I made popcorn!
Activity: 154
Activity: 616
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
There's no conspiracy there. Im sure lots and lots of kids that are into crypto have like 10K or 100K blackcoins from being lucky at the begining. If you live with your parents, you want quick money and nothing is guaranteed in crypto, so im sure a lot of people is cashing out and getting whatever profit they can just in case it goes lower. Lets see what happens in the next 24 hours.
jea i buy all they way down too with the rest of my btc alts budget... i dont like the other shitcoins and i think the most they sold whant buy back cheaper so we will see a bounce BUY THE SHIT BACK UP RIGHT NOW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 154

ok some advantages to BC are community and already inroads into the top tier - thanks, i might pick up some after the next dump

maybe someone could have just said that 10 posts ago instead of all the insults because somebody dared to ask basic legit questions one should be able to ask about any coin?

also what 'premined garbage' are you referring to but not naming (i believe its banned naming other coins here)? Asiacoin, Whitecoin, CINNI?  which one?

IconicExpert whats your opinion on why market is curently cooling down?

Is it the hollidays or maybe that most of nonbelievers have sold around 50k?

The holidays mostly and just normal market behavior. Within 24 hours we will see upwards movement again.

Just lol at this guy. Jeffminer got hated on because he was simply saying sane stuff such as "dont invest everything on a single coin, don't buy BC now because there is going to be a dump soon" which I also agreed with.

In the meantime IconicExpert predicted an uptrend 24 hours ago and we are down 20%. Now he's saying "stop talking about charts all the time".

PS: Im holding BC long run and I believe it will reach 1USD, not sure about these delusional 100USD predictions which are imposible to predict and may or not happen. Im just puting things into perspective here.

Saying there will be a uptrend is not the same as posting prices every minute, that is what I am referring to.

please STFU for a change Smiley, you started this price posts saying we will reach 100USD by december, look at your posts.

Also how is your whitecoin investment doing? Smiley.
Activity: 658
I dont get it why ppl selling it now. Its pretty cheap imo, u should buy!
i doubt this is people selling.
that is one person dumping everythign as quick as they can. the amounts that are thrown away at once are way too high for little inverstors on a panic.

im thinking the same. seems like alot of dormant coins just entered the market comboed with multiple chain reaction panick selling. i think bc will go back up. as soon as this whale cashes out his half million dollars.
Activity: 210
The same guy feeding in "1000" and so even sub 30. This will be a hard one to recover from but we'll come out stronger, hopefully the coins will be better distributed this time.
Better distributed? I'm willing to bet the big walls were from just one person. If anything it's getting concentrated in the hands of a few.

Sells walls are definitely concentrated, I'm not sure about the buy walls though. Just hoping they aren't.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
I dont get it why ppl selling it now. Its pretty cheap imo, u should buy!
i doubt this is people selling.
that is one person dumping everythign as quick as they can. the amounts that are thrown away at once are way too high for little inverstors on a panic.

+1 ... they are selling with the hope they can buy back. Pure manipulation. If I had enough fiat or btc I would punish them for trying.
Activity: 194
Just used the block explorer again.. http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/ 

so slick.. this coin is so damn fast..

Let the haters hate.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
i keep buying and loosing...
Jump to: