Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 628. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
Oh, and now I will be buying a bunch more at this cheap price which will likley restore the price with the amount I'm about to put in. Guess you didn't account for me and almost infinite other unknown factors in your "predictions".

You are a charlatan, like every other one before him pretending to use science but you don't understand the first thing about statistical analysis. I bet you never opened up R or SAS in your life.
thrasher.
For those who have been nice... BC will bounce a bit now. Spread is tight...BUT....

Sells FAR out way buys, and buy walls that do exist are bots... Only placed to hold a price and the. Get out before executed.

I suggest you all take a look. BC is going into a MAJOR sell off. This is going to continue. For hours and hours. It won't be a fast drop, but it's going down. My guess is it might level off in the 32000-34500 range, unless some large buyers step up and start buying.  Unlikely at this hour.

Strato

Is this thread called Strato's speculation about price thread? I thought I was in the Blackcoin thread.
man, i wish i was such a genius, don't slate the smartest man on the forum for sharing his priceless predictions.
things will happen unless they don't - that's magic.

Lets not forget that his "predications" directly affect what he wants for his own financial gain and by spreading them around he is seeding fear to acheive those "predictions". Its not like his "predictions" exist in a vacuum.

Its obviously speculation from a speculator trying to use our thread to manipulate the price for his own financial benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
For those who have been nice... BC will bounce a bit now. Spread is tight...BUT....

Sells FAR out way buys, and buy walls that do exist are bots... Only placed to hold a price and the. Get out before executed.

I suggest you all take a look. BC is going into a MAJOR sell off. This is going to continue. For hours and hours. It won't be a fast drop, but it's going down. My guess is it might level off in the 32000-34500 range, unless some large buyers step up and start buying.  Unlikely at this hour.

Strato
Just give up BC thread your predictions are less than 25% accurate ^^ even my grandmother can predict such way price by rolling an coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Strato

Is this thread called Strato's speculation about price thread? I thought I was in the Blackcoin thread.
man, i wish i was such a genius, don't slate the smartest man on the forum for sharing his priceless predictions.
things will happen unless they don't - that's magic.
thrasher.
low bid depth punishment u call that. as trading slowed, doubts kicked in about whether we would go up or down. then impatience kicked in for a whale looking to exit but unable to get one, so he started the heartless steady dump, setting off a chain reaction. the whale is gone. but there is some panic left. new investors are now happy to have gotten bc under 50k.. and 40k lol

anyway.. bc what are u doing.. stahp!!

edit:damn looks like there's another whale now.. hopefully hes not holding more than 50,000 bc.

Whales are leaving BC, they're heading to other coins with lower volume and price, easier for pumping. There is very small chance for BC to have another bubble.

And is that bad for a coin to get out of the pump and dump mess?
If you're long term this is the time you were waiting for , no more pump , less manipulation , and people can focus on growth based on usage... which is close to 0 at this point.

I feel like you're the only other person on here who gets it.

EXACTLY.

What is one to do with a Blackcoin other than trade it based on speculation of price... Whether long term or short term?

Are you guys really just holding for the day that 7-11 starts excepting it? Amazon? Ebay?

Agreed. Cryptos are only for speculation at the moment. So a discussions about price is welcome by me.

Cryptos are not only for speculation, maybe for you because you are a speculator but imagine a universe where you are not the only person who exist in it.

Now imagine in that universe we have a thread about Blackcoin and we don't really value speculators who are obviously trying to alter the price in their benefit while we try to use the thread to build community and coordinate on projects.
thrasher.

Strato

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Strato
Activity: 616

Hit my prediction!

GTFO noob, the writing was on the wall for this yet you somehow want us to treat you like a prophet? How about that MRC pump, you might wanna revisit that dead coin or are you all out of it now?

I'm still holding MRC... And like I said I have been wrong... But the MRC call did go up, just not as much as I thought.  I called it at 1 Satoshi. It hit 4. Sorry it didn't go higher.

I also called SAT at 1. It's STILL at 5-6.

Seems like you all just enjoy losing money.

Really?

No I don't and I'm pretty sure you'd be better off following my advise except that I'm not trying to profit from this by herding sheep on twitter. I'm 35 BTC in the green on BC last 10 days now and I still believe in this long term and don't go shouting announcing pump and dumps.
It's not a pump or dump.  When you see a depth chart with little to no support on the buy end you know it's coming. I don't take credit for moving a market that has 1000s of BTC volume per day when I personally hold less than 150 BTC across all my BTC and altcoin holdings... I own no BC, and wouldn't buy it unless it hit 20000 or below.

I'm long on other coins. MRC included.

Strato

Busted on your agenda.

I never said it would hit 20000, nor do I think it will for some time.  But who knows, these coins are honestly traded by mostly amateurs, not people with 5,10,20 years of market trading experience under their belt.

Strato

When looking at the chart, I see a double top forming (starting around apr 12). The hype is over, volume lower on the second top. This is typical. Look at btc chart, and you se the same thing (Longer period, bigger market). It will probably settle between 10-20k IMO.

im not sure this can be classed as a 'hype coin' tho. there is genuine market interest. but not just that.. this coin is actually practical. and heading in the direction of being accepted on merchants with bitpay. this coin is actually.. useful.

I didn't mean/say it is a hype coin. But there was a hype when the price was surging, just like when bitcoin was surging. Then everything calms down, and the price settles; usually at a lower pre-hype (bubble) point.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello,

Can someone tell me how the mining works... I have a server mining now and see this:

[2014-04-22 10:42:44] thread 0: 21248 hashes, 2.83 khash/s
[2014-04-22 10:42:44] thread 1: 21284 hashes, 2.84 khash/s
[2014-04-22 10:43:23] Stratum detected new block

Is this OK? And how / when get i some BC?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Agreed. Cryptos are only for speculation at the moment. So a discussions about price is welcome by me.

Let's not say that. Check the marketplace on this forum and the service area. Btc is doing a lot beside trading and speculation.
Too bad none of the alts is following.
Activity: 700
what a surprise.
two trolls who only come here on BC dips/dumps agreeing with each other.
Did you see us enter your crap- and scam-coin threads once such things happen?
Activity: 658

Hit my prediction!

GTFO noob, the writing was on the wall for this yet you somehow want us to treat you like a prophet? How about that MRC pump, you might wanna revisit that dead coin or are you all out of it now?

I'm still holding MRC... And like I said I have been wrong... But the MRC call did go up, just not as much as I thought.  I called it at 1 Satoshi. It hit 4. Sorry it didn't go higher.

I also called SAT at 1. It's STILL at 5-6.

Seems like you all just enjoy losing money.

Really?

No I don't and I'm pretty sure you'd be better off following my advise except that I'm not trying to profit from this by herding sheep on twitter. I'm 35 BTC in the green on BC last 10 days now and I still believe in this long term and don't go shouting announcing pump and dumps.
It's not a pump or dump.  When you see a depth chart with little to no support on the buy end you know it's coming. I don't take credit for moving a market that has 1000s of BTC volume per day when I personally hold less than 150 BTC across all my BTC and altcoin holdings... I own no BC, and wouldn't buy it unless it hit 20000 or below.

I'm long on other coins. MRC included.

Strato

Busted on your agenda.

I never said it would hit 20000, nor do I think it will for some time.  But who knows, these coins are honestly traded by mostly amateurs, not people with 5,10,20 years of market trading experience under their belt.

Strato

When looking at the chart, I see a double top forming (starting around apr 12). The hype is over, volume lower on the second top. This is typical. Look at btc chart, and you se the same thing (Longer period, bigger market). It will probably settle between 10-20k IMO.

im not sure this can be classed as a 'hype coin' tho. there is genuine market interest. but not just that.. this coin is actually practical. and heading in the direction of being accepted on merchants with bitpay. this coin is actually.. useful.
Activity: 616
low bid depth punishment u call that. as trading slowed, doubts kicked in about whether we would go up or down. then impatience kicked in for a whale looking to exit but unable to get one, so he started the heartless steady dump, setting off a chain reaction. the whale is gone. but there is some panic left. new investors are now happy to have gotten bc under 50k.. and 40k lol

edit:damn looks like there's another whale now.. hopefully hes not holding more than 50,000 bc.

Whales are leaving BC, they're heading to other coins with lower volume and price, easier for pumping. There is very small chance for BC to have another bubble.

If you're long term this is the time you were waiting for , no more pump , less manipulation , and people can focus on growth based on usage... which is close to 0 at this point.

EXACTLY.

What is one to do with a Blackcoin other than trade it based on speculation of price... Whether long term or short term?

Are you guys really just holding for the day that 7-11 starts excepting it? Amazon? Ebay?

legendary
Let's do a small "General Knowledge" Test....

Who do you think holds roughly 10-20% of the coins in circulation?  

Anyone.... Anyone?

Please don't write in bold, we can perfectly read and it's plainly annoying.

Sorry incorrect... Anyone else?

Stop with the bold writing and huge fonts.
I just hate this type of writing and I do report it every time it gets abused. So cut it out unless you want your post erased by mods.

Ok
legendary

EXACTLY.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hum, it's time to buy guys  Wink
so much speculations here lol, it's always the same schema.... dump...pump...dump ...
in defi we trust

Anyone.... Anyone?

Stop with the bold writing and huge fonts.
I just hate this type of writing and I do report it every time it gets abused. So cut it out unless you want your post erased by mods.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Everybody please stop posting for the coming hours....let Stratobitch talk to himself.
in defi we trust

legendary

Anyone.... Anyone?

PS. It's "read perfectly" not "perfectly read".
Jump to: