Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 678. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Remember we are 15% up from yesterday.

After a Blackcoin crash, the upswing is always more patient and comservative... 10% here, 20% there. The next mega epic pump will come when we break the 100k barrier. But quite frankly I am delighted to just continue plodding along making 10% gains. It skips the panic dumps that always happen if you go up too fast.

That said I expect the pace to pick up once we break 60k... a lot of the people who panic dumped last time are still sitting on the sidelines watching I bet. When we go back up to that height they will rush back in and there will be some panic buying imo.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
 Mintpal just updated so you can scroll the whole order book. I like this.

I'm going to put sell orders up with the guy who has his at 1000 BTC per BC. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I expect either we stagnate and then die out like so many other alt coins
or we test the 90k barrier again where we will see a sell off but in doing so we will validate bcs higher worth and we will consolidate in the 60k range until we are ready to find a new worth in the moon range.

Except, BC is being opened up to the real world on June 1st, so it's not like many other alt coins. Tongue

Sideways trading != stagnation. In fact, this is the most boring BC has been in a while yet we are still #4 in trading volume right behind DOGE.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I spoke to someone that knows the Dev of whitecoin lol. Its a big dump coin scam. Just watch and see.
Activity: 249
Yesterday many of the whitecoin pools disabled the pool hash rate statistic for individual miners. They don't want anyone to know they are mining with motherships, especially the largest pool. I never saw such hash rates. This is an inside job.

Interesting. What do you say the intent is?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have a feeling that Blackcoin can hit 1 dollar with so much easyness... If peercoin has a price of that. I mean come on. No other coins can be mined. And seriously. Even after that hugee dump. So manhy new people want to get on board.

And another seriously.. If you ask merchants to add Blackcoin or Fluttercoin as a payment.. Wich one do they likely chose just based on the name that sounds better? And fuck me men, this community has over 1000 posts here.
The coins will become rarer and rarer. Its special. All other coins with their new features and everything are just.. Pumps. Fluttercoin will probabbly get a pump up to 10k. But I have a feeling that Blackcoin might just break out up to 1 dollar before that.

And can SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME why Darkcoin can make it to a dollar but Blackcoin has not?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
currently not much going on on the exchanges once more, bought for 1 more BTC since i still think this is cheap... if it follows the most recent patterns we should go to ~52-54k soon, dump, new floor at around 47 and break the 60k with the follwing iteration?
Sounds more likely (and better) to me than another really big pump.

What do you expect, guys?

That's what I expect also, except it could be a couple hours or it could be a couple days. This coin can level out for days but I've said it before, it rarely goes down. That's what makes a large percentage of my investment.
Activity: 210

MORE INFO COMING SOON, GET READY!
when you going to start this? And how much Hashrate do you expect?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
currently not much going on on the exchanges once more, bought for 1 more BTC since i still think this is cheap... if it follows the most recent patterns we should go to ~52-54k soon, dump, new floor at around 47 and break the 60k with the follwing iteration?

I expect either we stagnate and then die out like so many other alt coins
or we test the 90k barrier again where we will see a sell off but in doing so we will validate bcs higher worth and we will consolidate in the 60k range until we are ready to find a new worth in the moon range.
Activity: 700
Please Join us at #blackcoinfarm on irc. Big Things are coming
My machines are all about Servers/Virtualization and Coding/Development, best GFX card in one of them is a GTX 660 LOL
Can you recommend some good scrypt cloud mining service? might rent some power and point it to the pool if there is a service this would make sense with.

betarigs comes in mind
looking interesting, thanks a lot.
think i will give it a try tomorrow!
Activity: 210
Guys send this to mintpal [email protected]

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.
a
Thanks,
XXX

And join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 308
Tell me this isnt funny!!!!

yes this is extremely funny ! (really!).                                                the dark side will always win !
NEXT !                                                                                             let's all chop off a hand (not really!)  Grin
Activity: 308
My machines are all about Servers/Virtualization and Coding/Development, best GFX card in one of them is a GTX 660 LOL
Can you recommend some good scrypt cloud mining service? might rent some power and point it to the pool if there is a service this would make sense with.

betarigs comes in mind
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

...and what will happen when this guys will dump all their BC ?  Huh

1   BKamGtcg6Cwe6f3zy2AmFsaxN1PwNSF2Cv   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
2   BKYCpC6yttWiJ8fk6fHbQvLoqC6oc1Q4rb   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
3   BJ2y2twPhc1taeuJcQrjdxjuz7qDZGQzAh   2 236 983.22656154 bc (969.73 btc / 477 885.01 usd )
4   B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb   1 915 523.39053670 bc (830.38 btc / 409 211.79 usd )

These are from the exchanges. But the biggests holders will only sell a bit in small pieces spread during an uptrend, to avoid erasing the buy list. They also want to sell at a good price as you, but they know they have to sell smoothly. As BC is a good investment, most are strong holders... Weak hands have already sold: before or during the last big dump. But normaly the biggest holders are aware of blackcoin history, so they hold! (I am in top 50, and will only sell 20% every x10)
[/quote]

Exchanges, Please Stop with the FUD!
Activity: 140
Also, happening on the subreddit today is a discussion started by Soepkip about finding developers and designers for new and ongoing Blackcoin projects. Looks to already have drawn some very talented people. If you can help, you should get in touch!

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23fwwo/lfg_developers_designers_for_new_projects/
Activity: 140

BLACKCOIN is here to stay. We've all noticed the gains in the last 2 days. These are the fruits of the Blackcoin community's hard work to build value in our coin. But it does not stop here! Our community never rests, never stops. Did Bitcoin and Litecoin supporters just sit back and watch the price go up? NO! It never would have happened. Think of all the things people have already done to build value for Blackcoin in just two short months. Let's keep going! Do whatever you can!

BLACK ALWAYS WINS.

One very easy way to help is to join the Subreddit. We've made massive gains this week in building a more visible Blackcoin community. 950 960 subscribers, only 40 more and we'll have busted right through another wall! Seems to be what we do at Blackcoin, eh?

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

1k would make me soooooo happy. Grin  Reposting so newer supporters joining us today can also join us on the subreddit. Lots of great discussion going on there!
Jump to: