Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 701. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Made some bad trades today, lost 3k BC. Re-bought at a loss, fuck this, I'm with you BC. Till long.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
I think another big story might be coming soon!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
I think the BC market needs to churn right where it is for at least 2 or 3 days. That is how we will develop a true floor.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The ease of using BC has been already done (BlackCoin Card). And being able to buy BC and sell BC more easily is being worked on behind the scenes.

I'm a bit confused on how the card works. How do you transfer BC to it?

The Card has everything installed on it already. No need to download or install anything. All you have to do is stick it in the USB slot on your PC and that is it. You can transfer funds to it just like any other wallet. What makes this unique is it has a launch menu with everything BlackCoin related displayed nicely for the end user. It is intended for someone that has never used BlackCoin before. Current price, places to buy BC, news, places you can spend BC...etc..etc.

Cool. So how thick is the card?  Do we need a cable? or is it like one of these?
https://www.customusb.com/blog/category/usb-wallet-cards/
DONT panic

Been waiting whole day for people to finally panic. Do panic please, fill my buys!

Writing like this is just plain stupid... The market has been more stable then it has ever been now, a 1k satoshi drop for 30 seconds wont create a panic. It seems solid for now.

52 BTC buy at 36, we're pretty solid as it is but someone is making their exit 39-38 range. Good for them I say.
Activity: 196
DONT panic

Been waiting whole day for people to finally panic. Do panic please, fill my buys!

Writing like this is just plain stupid... The market has been more stable then it has ever been now, a 1k satoshi drop for 30 seconds wont create a panic. It seems solid for now.
DONT panic

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
In Crypto I trust
Activity: 168
Who designed the Blackcoin ticker app? It is really nice!

[email protected]

I am asking him to make a BC Wallet for us!! Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Who designed the Blackcoin ticker app? It is really nice!
The ease of using BC has been already done (BlackCoin Card). And being able to buy BC and sell BC more easily is being worked on behind the scenes.

The Card has everything installed on it already. No need to download or install anything. All you have to do is stick it in the USB slot on your PC and that is it. You can transfer funds to it just like any other wallet. What makes this unique is it has a launch menu with everything BlackCoin related displayed nicely for the end user. it is intended for someone that has never used BlackCoin before. Current price, places to buy BC, news, places you can spend BC...etc..etc.

Could they also be used in Shops like ec- or credit Cards in Future?

Card reader needed?

No the CoinKite debit card will be used for that. This is strictly to store your coins and take them on the go.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
hey guys, do you think 10$ per bc is an realistic price within one year? Shocked

End this year.

for 10$ a coin

coinkite would need to explode (possible if rumors are true)
which could lead to

BTC-E listing blackcoin

= 5-10+ dollars per coin, giving us a market cap of 750 million or 3x what litecoin is today.

Also a lot of it is heavily tied to Bitcoin.

Say wallstreet goes big on Bitcoin this summer and Bitcoin goes up x10 in value, that will causes the alt coins to rocket in value.

Conversely if Bitcoin crashes then everything suffers.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

The Card has everything installed on it already. No need to download or install anything. All you have to do is stick it in the USB slot on your PC and that is it. You can transfer funds to it just like any other wallet. What makes this unique is it has a launch menu with everything BlackCoin related displayed nicely for the end user. it is intended for someone that has never used BlackCoin before. Current price, places to buy BC, news, places you can spend BC...etc..etc.

Card reader needed?

I can't answer that but don't forget we also have coinkite with their cards and point of sale terminals who are confirmed as coming on board to support Blackcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
hey guys, do you think 10$ per bc is an realistic price within one year? Shocked

End this year.

for 10$ a coin

coinkite would need to explode (possible if rumors are true)
which could lead to

BTC-E listing blackcoin

= 5-10+ dollars per coin, giving us a market cap of 750 million or 2.5x what litecoin is today.

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

Card reader needed?
Activity: 154

End this year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Hello

so i checked how much car wraping costs at us...

its 5btc or do the math in bc at the current value:)

if we can collect any donations i would wrep my car like famouse lambo in here Smiley

Hopefully it would get us more atenttion in public and on the network by putting it in adds, press...

i know im youg here, but i will proof you that i am for real

here u can donate

BKqQvQJvuYXJ3F1xYkDmcjWRE5eQyePPQJ

why don't you do it then take pictures and then take donations. with 15 activity you gotta work a little harder then that.

The Card has everything installed on it already. No need to download or install anything. All you have to do is stick it in the USB slot on your PC and that is it. You can transfer funds to it just like any other wallet. What makes this unique is it has a launch menu with everything BlackCoin related displayed nicely for the end user. It is intended for someone that has never used BlackCoin before. Current price, places to buy BC, news, places you can spend BC...etc..etc.
Jump to: