Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 718. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey everybody! I'm trying to get my hands on as many blackcoin as possible right now, but unfortunately for me, I'm a bit strapped for cash. Would anybody here be interested in commissioning a majestic acrylic painting of the logo and paying in BC? Imagine a hand signed, first of its kind, piece of art created and signed by the designer of the official blackcoin logo. Talk about a collector's item!

So, who's interested in claiming a piece of BC history?? Smiley
Ill give you a BTC logo for it
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Hey everybody! I'm trying to get my hands on as many blackcoin as possible right now, but unfortunately for me, I'm a bit strapped for cash. Would anybody here be interested in commissioning a majestic acrylic painting of the logo and paying in BC? Imagine a hand signed, first of its kind, piece of art created and signed by the designer of the official blackcoin logo. Talk about a collector's item!

So, who's interested in claiming a piece of BC history?? Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Whitecoin gearing up to have a dump of epic proportions. I hope no one is in the vicinity.

sources for a dump? would be stupid looking at the price right now. they would rather pump it to dump when price is higer

Neither BC or WC are being dumped any time soon...you can't dump when there is no buy depth.

People dump when the price is right...and right now, it isn't.

They are both great coins, I expect big things from them.  

WC has a multipool ready for after the POW phase ends.

Are you not watching the exchanges?  Blackcoin is CRASHING. People are cashing out and buying in to Fluttercoin. Look at the charts. They are exact opposites per times of trades. Amazing. Fluttercoin could reach Blackcoin levels, volume is already 1/3 of Blackcoin. Pretty crazy!

ROFL Grin

Only giving it a read in recent posts, and looking at the market, I'm really   impressed with the resilience of Blackcoin, Currency is very strong !!!

I have no doubt that we gonna too far, just look at http://coinmarketcap.com/, all in red, less BC.
Activity: 434
Can we spare the second-by-second live commentary on the price and the depth?

It is getting too boring. Thank you.

Can we spare the attempts at trying to control the conversations? If you don't like it move on to the next message.

Obviously since there is so much talk on price it is of value to a lot of people.

Of course the price is important, for me too, but in the last pages we see mainly

"OMG, it goes up, gains 2 sat"
"OMG, it goes down, looses 2 sat"
"In am in at 33700 and out at 33900, nice profit"
"My and my whale friends will pump it up with all our 0.002 BTC"

... whatever ...

OK, I think I see what you mean now. Yes, it can be rather annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Whitecoin gearing up to have a dump of epic proportions. I hope no one is in the vicinity.

sources for a dump? would be stupid looking at the price right now. they would rather pump it to dump when price is higer

Neither BC or WC are being dumped any time soon...you can't dump when there is no buy depth.

Are you not watching the exchanges?  Blackcoin is CRASHING. People are cashing out and buying in to Fluttercoin. Look at the charts. They are exact opposites per times of trades. Amazing. Fluttercoin could reach Blackcoin levels, volume is already 1/3 of Blackcoin. Pretty crazy!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Activity: 308

Activity: 868
I feel BC will go back down to low 20's soon.but i will be buying thur out
quiet here tonight usually it's still crowded  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Blackcoin/Whitecoin market live @  ATOMIC-TRADE!

Let the battle commence!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Attack that 20+ Sell Wall that keeps comming up, its going to be removed as soon as we get close...
Huh Huh Huh not trying to scam, just want to order wallet by 4/18 deadline and they only take crypto

I think there was a way to buy bc directly with euro. Try to find that one Wink I would buy it for you but i only have pennies in bc..

https://www.litebit.eu/
Activity: 126
Huh Huh Huh not trying to scam, just want to order wallet by 4/18 deadline and they only take crypto

I think there was a way to buy bc directly with euro. Try to find that one Wink I would buy it for you but i only have pennies in bc..
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
why is the news page at http://blackcoinpool.com/news
Giving me a;
502 Bad Gateway - nginx
this has been like that for 9 Hours or so already  Huh

I think they know and are working on it.. yeah..
why is the news page at http://blackcoinpool.com/news
Giving me a;
502 Bad Gateway - nginx
this has been like that for 9 Hours or so already  Huh
Going to reach 1500 in no time.  Roll Eyes
1055                                                                                                      (the page)
Activity: 238
Going to reach 1500 in no time.  Roll Eyes

Good guess that what i have my buy order at.
Activity: 14
Going to reach 1500 in no time.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
For now. As I understand it as the PoW rewards get lower and so does the difficuly, eventually it becomes a liability and must be removed altogether.

PoS security is heavily dependent on timestamping -- you can have lower PoW, you just need to ignore the PoW timestamping in the PoS system.  Of course, this involves more than changing 10 lines of code.

Really interesting..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
EVERYONE TO THE SUBREDDIT !!! WOOOO
Jump to: