Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 855. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
i really dont know why this coin should replace bitcoin , like any of you say. Bitcoin needed a long time to stay at this prize , and a alternate coin , which even offers less possibilites in marketing and etc wont replace it that fast!, Natural correction to its old prize...
Replace bitcoin is huge chalange.
Anyway this is not inpossible but LTC lvl is real target.
many smart guys knows that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
SELL SELL SELL RIP COIN RIP
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
even ultracoin went back to a dollar after first huge dump..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
yes you can see it's noobs who dont really know anything about blackcoin or trading that's dumping. they just want to sell.

too bad for them.. they couldve just sold 1-5btc per day at the rising rate. now we've got to have enough btc to receive it all. great time. i sold higher and will catch more up at the bottom.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
i really dont know why this coin should replace bitcoin , like any of you say. Bitcoin needed a long time to stay at this prize , and a alternate coin , which even offers less possibilites in marketing and etc wont replace it that fast!, Natural correction to its old prize...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
89K ---> 19K in no time.  Cheesy
Whales playing with fools is so obvious, that it makes me smile.
Huge dump on the market ---> let it recover a bit ---> another huge dump on the market .... and so on.
Anyone who doesnt see this coin being played by only few (or one) people, is either stupid or blind.
I will not be suprised if soon he/they will be buying on similar fashion.
Beware guys/girls!
Activity: 238
great coin, big plans, big community, hard work.. yea, right!  Grin
told u it will be dumped as the whales sails away.
it all about whales.

The figures of the top 100 don't appear any different than they did last night
http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/
Activity: 154
Many bulltraps all the time Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
10K is real price?
man everything under 1$ is cheap depends on time frame you choose.
price trend is up no matter what ^^
btw return to normal at 40000 now and go up haha
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Capitulation phase, and will return to the mean around 10-15K

Activity: 243
reality overcomes
great coin, big plans, big community, hard work.. yea, right!  Grin
told u it will be dumped as the whales sails away.
it all about whales.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
10K is real price?
Activity: 238
I sure hope the pool is buying coins continuously throughout the day.  My payout last night was clearly bought at the very highest rate of the day which was some 8 hours earlier.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Let's pump White coin now!
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
10k in a few mins  Cheesy
Activity: 140
I hope so Smiley

I think about what can I do for BlackCoin?

So I decided to do academic SPSS analysis for whom need to analyze their data (for thesis, papers etc.) . I'm not native in English, but you can correct my result tables & comments etc.

I can do:
Descriptive analysis - Correlation - t-tests - ANOVA - ANCOVA - MANOVA - MANCOVA - Exploratory Factor Analysis - Confirmatory Factor Analysis - Reliability analysis etc.

I only accept BC! Not PayPal, not BTC nor other shitcoins.

I don't know if anybody here to need a service like this, but it is all that I can.

Sounds really cool! I hope someone has a need for your services.

On that note, I have almost 5 years of experience designing and building websites if anybody is interested. Got out of the industry six months ago, but the skills remain. I promise I'm good Wink and I can show my portfolio. I kind of hate doing it now,.. but I'd do it for Blackcoin. Going to bed now, send a PM if interested.

And that's an idea for a fantastic marketing/service building campaign: WILL WORK FOR BLACKCOIN

Let's get more services and products on trade. We need to jump start the Blackonomy and keep it going, Blackcoin will only go further.

Quoting myself before I go to bed because I don't think anyone actually saw thanks to the timing... and I actually wouldn't mind doing some web dev. Sounds fun actually. Night all.
Activity: 266
It will go up again, people need to realise, big holders are trying to grab them in lower prices and then push it again, u guys need to stop getting scared and hold.
Whales control the price, not bagholders. Bagholders can only dump, and now this coin has too many of them. Whales will find another cheap coin everyone forgot about, and pump it, and then THAT coin will be the next DOGE/LTC/BTC/USD/whatever in the eyes of its future bagholders. Rinse and repeat.

I think too many "bagholders" in one post.
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
i didnt dump because I love the coin too much hahaha. The community is so positive. Looks like there is a couple holders that really want more coins. I cant wait till the pool has most of the coins.

Doesn't the pool pay them out as they buy them?  Doesn't make sense for them to be holding them...
Activity: 126
Some whale is having a go, beat him at his own game, scoop up all the cheap coins they are offering. Dont be a panic sheep, pump is comming and theres some heavy discounts going now. If you sell you lose. Buy/hold and win.
Activity: 182
Jump to: