Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 858. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
And the dumping whales will come here saying that the little guys dumped. yeah right go fuck yourselves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
stop dumping fucking bitch Angry
Activity: 154
Good bless the souls of the guys who leaved the buy orders at 60k :p.
Activity: 644
this is a slaughter!
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Told you guys. Look at NMC compared to BC now Wink
Activity: 210
Ah, trolls doing their job as usual.

I'm hoping for some larger dumps, I'll buy loads more so I can laugh in your faces after a couple of weeks at most. Come on, dump now chickens, go do your never ending catch-the-pump game by switching coins and dreaming of riches.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

no vested interest in this pony race, so off your high horsies right away ladies.  just observing; i've not seen such panic posting by hodlers before;  it's always a laugh when the faithful spam out their own thread, falling over each other desperate to fatten the trolls & declare the r.e.a.l.t.r.u.t.h.

keep it up, yo ;-)

Activity: 266
Sellers, go get a fking job at mcdonalds while im still holding my 1 million coins for the long run.
Man, you could've been rich.
Activity: 700
f**k, seems as if i bough too early at 50k.
Gonna race up again from 37 now i guess, why would anyone sell for less than yesterdays low....
Activity: 140
I hope so Smiley

I think about what can I do for BlackCoin?

So I decided to do academic SPSS analysis for whom need to analyze their data (for thesis, papers etc.) . I'm not native in English, but you can correct my result tables & comments etc.

I can do:
Descriptive analysis - Correlation - t-tests - ANOVA - ANCOVA - MANOVA - MANCOVA - Exploratory Factor Analysis - Confirmatory Factor Analysis - Reliability analysis etc.

I only accept BC! Not PayPal, not BTC nor other shitcoins.

I don't know if anybody here to need a service like this, but it is all that I can.

Sounds really cool! I hope someone has a need for your services.

On that note, I have almost 5 years of experience designing and building websites if anybody is interested. Got out of the industry six months ago, but the skills remain. I promise I'm good Wink and I can show my portfolio. I kind of hate doing it now,.. but I'd do it for Blackcoin. Going to bed now, send a PM if interested.

And that's an idea for a fantastic marketing/service building campaign: WILL WORK FOR BLACKCOIN

Let's get more services and products on trade. We need to jump start the Blackonomy and keep it going, Blackcoin will only go further.
Don'tworry guys it's "consolidating" at 42k
IMHO the situation is very similar with VTC. Fast pump and so fast dump and loosing position.
I have small blog where I had put to graphics http://bitomatics.com/68-blackcoin-demonstriruet-rekordnye-tempy-rosta
the first one is BC, second VTC. By looking on it it's pretty clear that now you should sell all BC if you do not want to loos your money.

I had loos a lot of money on pump and dump Auroracoin. Do not do my mistake. The coin market only will grow. Soon we will see another new and interesting coin, but no one coin can't stay alive after such big pump!
Кpacивый дизaйн y блoгa, нo здecь вpяд ли пoймyт чтo тaм нaпиcaнo Grin
И ecли пoймyт, иx, к coжaлeнию, нe пpoнять.
Activity: 154
The team better comes up quickly with some good news if they want to keep momentum. BTC has momentum now, don't let the BC money flow into BTC!
here we go someone dumped his million

from the top 100?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
People are all scared and selling Lol
Love reading these threads during the dump Grin
Activity: 700
Wow, seems as if some are really desperate to create a panic situation right now.
if it wasn't that early i'd get me a beer and watch people go mad, instead i gotta leave for work...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Guys, I only have a few coins, but I'm holding it, even I'm fucked about %25. It will see 90k again, and even more!

Just we need to get rid off these trolls!

No you will not see 90K, you will see U$ 5.00 soon

I hope so Smiley

I think about what can I do for BlackCoin?

So I decided to do academic SPSS analysis for whom need to analyze their data (for thesis, papers etc.) . I'm not native in English, but you can correct my result tables & comments etc.

I can do:
Descriptive analysis - Correlation - t-tests - ANOVA - ANCOVA - MANOVA - MANCOVA - Exploratory Factor Analysis - Confirmatory Factor Analysis - Reliability analysis etc.

I only accept BC! Not PayPal, not BTC nor other shitcoins.

I don't know if anybody here to need a service like this, but it is all that I can.
Jump to: