Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 857. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
FLT also is dumping like crazy! Probably same people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Someone dump into my 20k 10 BTC buy I beg you
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Damn whales, I hope Japanese fishers hunt you so bad!

But dzimbeck's explanation is make sense. Waitin' for the night.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sellers, go get a fking job at mcdonalds while im still holding my 1 million coins for the long run.
Man, you could've been rich.

Yeah I am also holding a very large stash. This is probably one of the top holders selling and trying to get the orderbook low so he can increase his holdings. What a greedy idiot. Only thing this coin suffers from in the short term is greed. Hopefully the multipool gets so big that he wont be able to make that move. Either that or the price will get high enough to pay him off his hand. Wait 2-3 more days and he will feel like a n00b

lol were better then ppc and noy at a dollar yet. This is so young. We gained soooo much.  Now people just panic sell coZ of manipulation. This isnt like pumped auroracoin that had no purpose. and look at auroras price now. Fuck you panic sellers.  we will go back long term.  bitcoin had hugee droppes to where loads lost all
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Wow! this looks like a slaughter house! Only people making money are earlier investors.
Activity: 94
Hmm yesterday my total value was 200 Bitcoin. Today it's 63 Bitcoin.

Total of 137 bitcoin loss.

Still holding though.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
such successful coin
and you make a new way to bring the coins into the eyes of the people.
Activity: 196
Way to go "supporters" finally your true colors show.
Activity: 112
Mannn this balls to the Walls epic! But still buy more cheap coins!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Why the fuck are people selling?
Don't they understand that the price is going down BECAUSE people like them are selling?

The point is the multipool gets paid more BC because of this. The people that sell fail to realize the money the miners will make by holding and buying this coin. hahaha amazing. If I had more cash I would buy the shit out of this price.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Sellers, go get a fking job at mcdonalds while im still holding my 1 million coins for the long run.
Man, you could've been rich.

Yeah I am also holding a very large stash. This is probably one of the top holders selling and trying to get the orderbook low so he can increase his holdings. What a greedy idiot. Only thing this coin suffers from in the short term is greed. Hopefully the multipool gets so big that he wont be able to make that move. Either that or the price will get high enough to pay him off his hand. Wait 2-3 more days and he will feel like a n00b
Activity: 101
I'm quite pleased with the guys dumping, that means I'm getting more coins from my mining rig :-)

agreed.
Activity: 154
I would love to see a new analysis of people who hold vs the ones who dumped using the multipool xD.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
And the dumping whales will come here saying that the little guys dumped. yeah right go fuck yourselves.
Whales don't care about you Cry
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
most epic dump ever..i lost 2 BTC with this price..no buy support at all
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Why the fuck are people selling?
Don't they understand that the price is going down BECAUSE people like them are selling?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
 Grin this is crazy.
wonder how many are selling with big big loss just for the "big ones" too suck it all up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
I'm quite pleased with the guys dumping, that means I'm getting more coins from my mining rig :-)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
My prediction: ~0.0003 btc/coin after the final dump. Early adopters still got a little bit richer, people who bought at the top of the bubble got screwed. Welcome to altcoins Wink

Edit: nevermind going even lower Grin
Jump to: