Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 907. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
BTC is throwing a bonus 15% our way too.

ROFL.. Ur one funny dude.. All ur posts make me spill fluids seeing as i'm at home with the flu  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
BTC is throwing a bonus 15% our way too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

oh look its the mintdev promoting mint in the blackcoin thread under the guise of being a suporter of both.

har har har har

if you really support both post in each thread and don't mention the other? can it be done? who knows, till then you are full of shit.

Hey comone david is Ok! Wink He doesnt Troll like other People!

and NO im not involved in Mint! sold all for BC! Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Seeing the alts you own, SHOWS ME EXACTLY why I'd never take investment advice from you. You are clueless in alt world, go back to BTC thread.

Spaincoin bagholder and you're giving people advice Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Want me to treat you half of cookie bc to get over that failure?. Hurry up , by the way it going up tomorrow i will only give you 1/10 of a coin.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Fuck.. i cannot daytrade in these waters... i need a quiet place to fish.. I'm too fuggin slow, and mintapl is aswell sometimes  Grin
Activity: 98
FFS! I just transferd more btc to mintpal. And I then 5 minutes later send 1 blackcoin to mintpal. Guess what was earlier.. Blackcoin. Still pending the bitcoin lol so slow.. So slow..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

oh look its the mintdev promoting mint in the blackcoin thread under the guise of being a suporter of both.

har har har har

if you really support both post in each thread and don't mention the other? can it be done? who knows, till then you are full of shit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't get why BC has some value ?
Any explanation or only a speculative bubble ?

Right now it because it is a better alternative to all the copycat clones out there.
Of course the growth is indeed insane but I don't expect a crash like the nation coins had

Guys don't listen to this guy, EVERY single coin this guy trolls in the alts. I truly believe he's only pro BTC can't even imagine some coin could dethrone it, or scared silly.

Check this guys post in altcoins, all he does is spend hours trolling and bashing coins. Not sure why he wastes his time and effort so much in coins he's not interested in, but he does.

I'd never listen to this guys advice, purely negative on all fronts. I really question his motives with the outpouring of negative posts he consistantly posts. Are you sad you missed the boat on this one? Stop spreading FUD and join the team and invest, this coin is not going anyway, sorry to break it to you, but this will be the new BTC.

POS is the future of crypto and only the blind can't see it.

You got it all wrong here:)
You'd better check my posts here , they are the total opposite from the copy clones.

This is one of the few alt coins I support alongside noble , doge, emc2 and a few others.
Right now i'm just scared:).

Seeing the alts you own, SHOWS ME EXACTLY why I'd never take investment advice from you. You are clueless in alt world, go back to BTC thread.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi david! Glad you are on Board!
Smiley That's just too funny of an experience! (removed for peace)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I really hate my life right now. I mined from the beginning but since the fiasco with cryptorush I lost all my BC. Been mining multipool since and have only a few coins with my lowly 270X. I hate cryptorush so much right now.

Any generous donations welcome.  Undecided  Ill make a video of me wearing a tootoo. lol

BJ1C2xWrRHCcZu51hCd78MYen3qScdVZxh
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Fiat market soon for this one?

I mean it is surely getting the attention of some big investors pretty soon.
Hi david! Glad you are on Board!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
And here comes The Wall ...megamassive sell wall guarding the magic 0.001 line.
BlackCoin is coming to the Wall. We are the Night Black Guard. A Game of Coins.
Activity: 168
Every time I am someplace where I can't check the markets, when I am finally able to check we are 20,000 sat higher than before. For some of you who don't know where this train is headed let me show you:

Activity: 98
I have posted about blackcoin 3 times now on my facebook and finally I bought the first 50 euros for a facebook friend! Cheesy
All keep doing the same thing!! And he did not even knew what a BITCOIN WAS  mwhahahaha

Donations are welcome even if its 1 blackcoin Cheesy
BSLWzuC7GhN49dgBG11tjDycDanesxL6qG

I'm gonna keep spamming my friends. I am at 2 now!
Next up I'm gonna try and get more and more merchants... Gonna collect some emails!
@Heart  Hahahahah

BLACKCOOOOIIINNNNN!!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
And here comes The Wall ...megamassive sell wall guarding the magic 0.001 line.

that wall is just ~21.67 BTC. That's not mega at all given the 4693.554 BTC 24 hour volume. Wink

Not to mention the value people should be looking at is the amount of BC represented in the sell walls.  If this pace keeps up, by next week a 50BTC sell will not even be a mosquito bite... a week ago it was common to see 100K BC traded at a single price...

Soon that very same trade will be 100BTC... but it will still represent only a very tiny fraction of the BC in circulation - and therefore not a reason for concern.

BlackCoinPool can eat that in 1 bite...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
what the hell made this justifiable?

The boat's ready mate

Activity: 210
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
what the hell made this justifiable?

Lack of faith in other copy clones , people seeing it as a truly altcoin not the usual copy cat , a good Monday with no fud from china and growing bitcoin prices...
I don't have a f clue but it is good for my pockets it it keeps up.
Jump to: