Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 910. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I have a feeling btc e is beeing run by Paris Hilton. Who felt lonely as the only troll..
And shes so rich that she doesnt care for the volume she could get for adding Blackcoin on the site with a Blackcoin/usd pair.

Suckerrr

Guys seriously. we need to get it ON btc e!! All send tickers to them Smiley

I personally am not so sure, BTC-E has some sort of secretive shadiness going for it... Mintpal has done well with BC and they have earned good fees, they will probably have means to upgrade and extend their service. So BTC-E should be begging us to add BC not vise versa... Their loss if they dont.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have a feeling btc e is beeing run by Paris Hilton. Who felt lonely as the only troll..
And shes so rich that she doesnt care for the volume she could get for adding Blackcoin on the site with a Blackcoin/usd pair.

Suckerrr

Spamming does not reflect the sophistication of blackcoin. Blackcoin is like James Bond.

if btc e comes and asks if he's interested, he says maybe, and walks away.

Then every hot chick wants a piece of us.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mintpal down again!

whats goin on there! I know ddos but why? and why only minpal?
Activity: 98

Suckerrr

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
if BC hits 2 dollars i'll eat my hat and change my theory on PoS models. I just don't see how there can be enough money honestly...unless btc hits 700+ maybe idk.

If it hits 2$ i'll eat something better Smiley
If it hits $2 I will still eat the same thing I eat every day though when BC hits $100 I will be eating something really fucking expensive, I don't know yet!
Probably fresh crocodile meat!

HMM , that doesn't sound too delicious.
It's not very expensive either... I saw somewhere you could buy it in Sweden before.
I think it was 500SEK/Kg...
I've got find something more expensive!
Fleur, Las Vegas — $5,000 FleurBurger  Huh? that good enough?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
(Arch compiling instructions)
Thanks! I'll try tonight with Blackcoin, Mintcoin and (late?) Faucetcoin wallets.
Activity: 154
We (i.e. IconicExpert) should make a to-do list for the community, so 1 or more members can commit themself to that specific task.

From just plain simple tasks to more complex tasks/projects and let the community choose what they want to do for our coin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Stop eating imaginary crocodiles and lamborghinis and think how much you guys have to do before reaching Litecoin level :  they have been coding for almost two years now contributing to make BTC what it is now. Warren is major contributor on github .  There is no free lunch, get to work and make this coin worth

People care about value more then coding. Once people understand the power of blackcoin being a store of value, there will be continued value transfer to Blackcoin as there has over the last 2 months. This is not some overnight thing, it has been building for quite some time.

The work was done months ago, the feedback system is already in full effect. Those who claim ignorance or refuse to look at blackcoin objectively are going to be disappointed.  

It honestly doesn't matter.
When a coin can sustain a 10x price increase without sell off and continue to challenge all time highs it means that the true value of blackcoin is still not found. Blackcoin is in price discovery mode, so typical charts and patterns are irrelevant until blackcoin reaches market saturation.

Blackcoin can't be stopped by anything anymore.
Activity: 98
To the mooooon! 64000!
Merit: 500
if BC hits 2 dollars i'll eat my hat and change my theory on PoS models. I just don't see how there can be enough money honestly...unless btc hits 700+ maybe idk.

If it hits $2 I will still eat the same thing I eat every day though when BC hits $100 I will be eating something really fucking expensive, I don't know yet!

It's not very expensive either... I saw somewhere you could buy it in Sweden before.

Illegal designer crocodile handbags. Eat them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
http://hashco.ws now optionally pays out in BC.   Just throwing it out there. (We confirmed the system now works with multiple different payout coins and bc is on cryptsy so can be 100% automated, hence the timing).  Yes I realize you've all got your own successful multipool.  Not like its competition anyways, any extra miner at either pool is a buyer of BC and wins for anyone holding it. Mine here, mine there, BC wins in the end.

Like other payout options, if hashrate happens to increase due to bc-payout miners, I'll do some random bc-based giveaways and rewards to those miners.

Happy Mining  Cool

Moo
Merit: 529

Activity: 80
Stop eating imaginary crocodiles and lamborghinis and think how much you guys have to do before reaching Litecoin level :  they have been coding for almost two years now contributing to make BTC what it is now. Warren is major contributor on github .  There is no free lunch, get to work and make this coin worth

True, furthermore Dogecoin is already an official challenger of Litecoin  Wink
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Blackcoin has had a 10000% increase in the past few months.. should've held.  Lips sealed

We already have some BC millionaires? Grin
Activity: 80
I asked bittylicious about adding Blackcoin last week, and just got this reply:

Hi,

We are considering Blackcoin, but at present the only slightly interesting technical aspect of it is that it's now fully proof of stake. That's not a huge technical revolution in my opinion, considering other coins have been migrating to this for a long time now. Is there anything else particularly interesting about the coin that isn't just a tweak from other coins (e.g. transaction times)?

Thanks,

Marc

Seems a bit rude to be honest.

This was last week  Wink

Anyway all coins are technical heir of Bitcoin. This is just a matter of smart choices and market affinities.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 267
Woodwallets.io
Activity: 476

Hi,
We are considering Blackcoin, but at present the only slightly interesting technical aspect of it is that it's now fully proof of stake. That's not a huge technical revolution in my opinion, considering other coins have been migrating to this for a long time now. Is there anything else particularly interesting about the coin that isn't just a tweak from other coins (e.g. transaction times)?

Thanks,

Marc
Their loss.
Yeah we certainly don't need to prostitute BC out to any exchange. It's the people's money now. Let the dogs come sniffing - we are ooooon heat!

+1

What a hypocrite, with Auroracoin and other junk up there.

That ass is already kicking himself...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Hi,

Thanks,

Marc

Their loss.

lol.... interesting? i'm not sure. if they don't count 3rd highest volume yesterday and exploding to 10x its price and holding within 48 hours not interesting, then they are blind.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
and hell breaks loose again!

The volume on mintpal is insane ...I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this.
Coin are changing hands this is healthy this is most important thing  in crypto
and in POS system too.More owners greater community more stabilization.
We just can't go in one day in LTC price lvl...but we can with such volume...
really i don't know what the f. is going on now.

But be honest BC under 1$ is still big occasion...

I wonder how those coins are changing hands.
The volume can be only from poeple buying or 70%/30% (buying/dumping) or god knows what numbers.

The share amount of btc thrown around on mintpal is amazing for that exchange. I can't bring myself to think that there were that many coins (BTC) there to buy this up.
i trace BC adressed and we have new adresses about 3000+ in two weeks with BC>1.
Anyway BC is expanding some people are buying just 50-100 just in case Cheesy ^^.
Most important thing is to get new people on board even with 50-500-5000BC Smiley we need rising.
Jump to: