Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 914. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

It's a pump and dump.  A month and a half ago the pump of the month was Mintcoin and Vertcoin.

There's nothing special about Blackcoin at all and here are the reasons

- Faster Transaction speeds ~ a lot of alternate coins can claim this too
- Proof of Stake.  Old mechanism ~ Peercoin, NxT and other coins have had this for ages
- Bitclone (the client is a reskin of BTC)
- Distribution.  Top 100 wallets own the majority of Blackcoin.
- Novelty merchandise

I know the Bagholders and Whales will say I am a naysayer but there's absolutely nothing here to push Blackcoin into the $100+ million capitalization and let alone to keep it there.

Litecoin was a fluke, in part due to the dumb funds who missed out on BTC and threw money on LTC, and it's not likely to be repeated since those funds have since learned their lesson and realize they sit on worthless LTC coins.

I think it will reach its peak this weekend and crash slowly in 2-3 weeks after that, but it will still be over 3mil in marketcap.

I have been lurking on this thread but because of your post I just had the register to reply.

maybe not a unique feature but a really good one which the top coins (bitcoin, litecoin, etc) don't have

- Proof of Stake.  Old mechanism ~ Peercoin, NxT and other coins have had this for ages
pure PoS again the top coins don't have them

like most other coins, bitcoin is open source so why spend time and money making a different wallet when there is already one you can use and it does everything you need?

thats not because it was pre mined and shared with a select few people, its because blackcoin started out small and only a small number of people saw the potential so are holding onto their coins, why would they sell when the price is ever increasing?

- Novelty merchandise
ok, not sure where you got this from, its on coinkite and coinpayments.net so lots of people maybe without knowing already do accept BC, you can even buy gold with it and I don't really think gold is "Novelty merchandise".

what makes this great is the multipool, the multipool isn't just for people who know about blackcoin to get it, it is also for people who want to make the most money out of their miners as it offers the best rate per MH, the pool is getting more people interested in blackcoin http://poolpicker.eu

another thing which blackcoin has going for it is the great community and all the support. there are giveaways at the pool and more and more people each day try to make blackcoin the best by spreading the word and wanting it to succeed.

There are always a lot of pump and dumps (main on the weekends) but guess what? that just gives blackcoin even more attention because it survives them and after each pump and dump the price per BC is always higher than before the pump so its always going up and the content buying by the multi pool always helps that go up (over 50btc a day)
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
FYI, official Linux Wallet manager works flawlessly on latest Xubuntu daily (64 bits of course), almost out of the box. You just need to install qt5 :
sudo apt-get install qt5-default

You can even copy your AppData/Roaming/BlackCoin from Windows to your /home//.blackcoin as it is. Personnaly I'd recommend to create a new wallet on Linux and send money to this new wallet (a little amount to try first).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello All!!! Later today @ 6PM EST (NYC) time I will be making an announcement. Please stay tuned for more info!
Activity: 140
BlackCoin is a good Pastor, he teach me to not stop beliving. Yeasterday I sold 20% of my BC and converted that in to fair coin. It was the worst decision I could make, but BlackCoin proved hes power again,and showed me the way. I was tought to never stop beliving  Cry

BlackCoin to tha moon!
Activity: 61
Please don't quote zeta93, just press the ignore link under his avatar.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

It's a pump and dump.  A month and a half ago the pump of the month was Mintcoin and Vertcoin.

- Proof of Stake.  Old mechanism ~ Peercoin, NxT and other coins have had this for ages
- Distribution.  Top 100 wallets own the majority of Blackcoin.
- Novelty merchandise

I know the Bagholders and Whales will say I am a naysayer but there's absolutely nothing here to push Blackcoin into the $100+ million capitalization and let alone to keep it there.

Litecoin was a fluke, in part due to the dumb funds who missed out on BTC and threw money on LTC, and it's not likely to be repeated since those funds have since learned their lesson and realize they sit on worthless LTC coins.

I think it will reach its peak this weekend and crash slowly in 2-3 weeks after that, but it will still be over 3mil in marketcap.

I'm really interested in those statistics , can you provide a link for it:?

Also , I don't give that much tought for the rest of your claims  Smiley.

No one knows the balance of wallets. You can only know the balance of adresses on the blockchain.
Try to understand. Blackcoin uses Zerocoin implementation and coin control features. One wallet can simply have hundreds of incoming addresses and there is no way to track wallets.
Activity: 98
I got my map in eraser. I cant select the whole map just file by file.
I now just delete all files in the blackcoin map?
Activity: 61
Help! I used eraser to delete all blackcoin maps. I just downloaded blackcoin client again but the coins are still their lol

What did I do wrong?

At my download map I only see a blackcoin.QT file I dont even know where the wallet.dat is lol. What to typ in cmd?

backup your wallet.dat to a usb stick and delete it from your computer. It's somewhere in users just search it.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

Blackcoin is on c-cex.com exchange!

https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-usd (Visa/MC deposits and PayPal withdraw available)

You can also trade it to any other coin:

https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-grc

Welcome and have a good trades!
Activity: 84

It's a pump and dump.  A month and a half ago the pump of the month was Mintcoin and Vertcoin.

I'm looking through all your old posts... and it's obvious that you are bitter that the price didn't go down. You mentioned on April 2nd that you were hoping the price drops so that you could buy some BlackCoin .... now that the price hasn't dropped and it has soared you are locked out of all this amazing ROI and you're bitter.

Sorry you couldn't join us... but don't try to bring your FUD here just because you didn't invest in time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

It's a pump and dump.  A month and a half ago the pump of the month was Mintcoin and Vertcoin.

- Proof of Stake.  Old mechanism ~ Peercoin, NxT and other coins have had this for ages
- Distribution.  Top 100 wallets own the majority of Blackcoin.
- Novelty merchandise

I'm really interested in those statistics , can you provide a link for it:?

Also , I don't give that much tought for the rest of your claims  Smiley.
Help! I used eraser to delete all blackcoin maps. I just downloaded blackcoin client again but the coins are still their lol

What did I do wrong?

At my download map I only see a blackcoin.QT file I dont even know where the wallet.dat is lol. What to typ in cmd?
Activity: 70
I expect the price will remain steady between 50 and 60k today before the pump later tonight/early tomorrow depending on where you are in the world. I'm going to guess it will reach 90k before settling back at 75-80k.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
Dude, I feel sorry for your loss but that would not happen if you just take your goddamn coins out of computer.

For the rest of you, if you don't want to risk loosing coins on exchanges, on paper crap,online wallets:

http://woodwallets.io
Get a woodwallet now, 20% off if you pay in BC. If you are not willing to invest some mBTC to protect your assets you might deserve loosing them :|

Generate a private + public key here www.blackwallet.me and make sure you encrypt it with BIP38. Then send it over here

https://woodwallets.io/product/woowallet-private-key-and-public-address/

In no time you will get one of these guys on your desk (free shipping worldwide)

Today I'm sending more and more BC orders. Thank you for buying, you won't regret Wink

How else can I tell you ? DO NOT RISK LOOSING POTENTIAL HUNDRES THOUSANDS DOLLARS TO SAVE 10!
Cant we become the first coin to have 2way verification on our windows wallet?

And can I send coins to a unsynched wallet that is still downloading blocks?
Activity: 294
Can we not have two wallets? One a wallet on the Pc and another one a vault on a usb. And every now and then when you want you transfer you bc from your wallet to your vault. Probably using two different addresses.
Activity: 84
bla-bla bullshit ...

I wish all P&D are like that one. I already have 10 times ROI and 90% of my initial coins intact.

Go cry somewhere else for missing the opportunity noob.
Activity: 80
when i make a backup there is only a file wallet.dat.
then i can remove the whole map were the wallet is installed?

and when i want the wallet back ... i copy'd the wallet.dat from usb and download the wallet again?
is this how it works?

Noob procedure :
File->Backup Wallet

Expert procedure :
Help->Debug window->console :
dumpprivkey
Take care : this is the plaintext private key for a given blackcoin address. You can write it to a paper and bury it in your garden  Grin
Activity: 70
Seednode down, need nodes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

- Novelty merchandise

Jump to: