Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 913. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello All!!! Later today @ 6PM EST (NYC) time I will be making an announcement. Please stay tuned for more info!

So exicted to hear that !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

No one knows the balance of wallets. You can only know the balance of adresses on the blockchain.
Try to understand. Blackcoin uses Zerocoin implementation and coin control features. One wallet can simply have hundreds of incoming addresses and there is no way to track wallets.

What your saying for wallets address is for all the coins out there so no major difference

What I was looking for was the link in the op (missed it ).

http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

I seriously think we should donate a bunch to iconic expert who could set up a small team and do a bunch of big marketing stuff for us.
Some can complain about the articles not being visiable. But when I want to tell people about blackcon on facebook and I Show theirs a article on yahoo finance.. Its more trustable already.
Our coins are becomming worth more and worth. A great pr team would be amazing. Cozz every time they announce something big.. Price goes up. Its good.
Activity: 210
avoiding microsoft is all good and true, how ever linix has pretty limited driver support for most of my hardware that i have running so i have to stick with windows.
Plus the Linux wallet doesn't work with Manjaro Linux (only Debian-derived linuxes). The issue is not blackcoin-specific though: no wallet that I know of(except Bitcoin) work on non Debian linuxes.

Bullshit. I'm writing this on Arch linux.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
avoiding microsoft is all good and true, how ever linix has pretty limited driver support for most of my hardware that i have running so i have to stick with windows.
Plus the Linux wallet doesn't work with Manjaro Linux (only Debian-derived linuxes). The issue is not blackcoin-specific though: no wallet that I know of(except Bitcoin) work on non Debian linuxes.
Activity: 294
Has anyone seen such a beautiful consolidation (again!). This is another accumulation phase before a pop. Best time to get in. This is text-book I'm sure the pro traders here can't believe their eyes and luck. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness such beauty (unless you already participated in bitcoin and litecoin from the starts Wink )

I mean seriously... those 200BTC trades would have torn other coins apart. BC continues to rip right through the middle like nothing happened. I could teach bubbles the chimp to make money from this
Many claim bubble when it was:
1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

Do you see pattern Cheesy...
anyway bubble just can't rebuild like BC is doing all time...
For me coin under 1$ is still undervaluated comparing to Vertcoin,Litecoin and others.
The best of all you can sell BC only once ^^ sometimes with luck you will buy cheaper.

You really need to redo the maths for those daily btc needed Smiley if we're going up like that Smiley.
If Dogecoin can handle 500BTC+ daily production Cheesy without massive price drop we can go over 10x-100x more in price.
I prepare for correction but new Flor will be soon but not 5000... forget about it ^^ haha.
When i see BC price i can be sure many people i mean haters and FUDers they have buthurt now ^^ reading this post .

And those little stake payments could actually be worth a dollar a day from the last month.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Has anyone seen such a beautiful consolidation (again!). This is another accumulation phase before a pop. Best time to get in. This is text-book I'm sure the pro traders here can't believe their eyes and luck. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness such beauty (unless you already participated in bitcoin and litecoin from the starts Wink )

I mean seriously... those 200BTC trades would have torn other coins apart. BC continues to rip right through the middle like nothing happened. I could teach bubbles the chimp to make money from this
1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

For me coin under 1$ is still undervaluated comparing to Vertcoin,Litecoin and others.
The best of all you can sell BC only once ^^ sometimes with luck you will buy cheaper.

You really need to redo the maths for those daily btc needed Smiley if we're going up like that Smiley.
If Dogecoin can handle 500BTC+ daily production Cheesy without massive price drop we can go over 10x-100x more in price.
I prepare for correction but new Flor will be soon but not 5000... forget about it ^^ haha.
When i see BC price i can be sure many people i mean haters and FUDers they have buthurt now ^^ reading this post .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Someone needs to take a bite out of this whales ass - trying to hold the price down to get people to dump. Go BC go!

You're back. Glad I never listened to you in the early days. But hope you're well Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

Activity: 84

1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

I honestly think the biggest resistance we will see, will be at the 0.99 cent mark. Just like we saw resistance at 5000 and 10000. But once we hit $1, I think it will explode again.. and the next resistance will be $4.99
Activity: 154
Someone needs to take a bite out of this whales ass - trying to hold the price down to get people to dump. Go BC go!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 80

No one knows the balance of wallets. You can only know the balance of adresses on the blockchain.
Try to understand. Blackcoin uses Zerocoin implementation and coin control features. One wallet can simply have hundreds of incoming addresses and there is no way to track wallets.

What your saying for wallets address is for all the coins out there so no major difference

Exactly. As a reminder (for all kind of crypto-currencies) :
For each public address (the one where you receive coins) there is one private key (the one you need to use the coins of the address, i.e. send coins to another address).
A wallet is just, to simplify, a set of (public address, private key) couples contained in a file usually named wallet.dat

When you encrypt your wallet, you are in fact encrypting the wallet.dat file.

You can securely store your private keys on a paper (supposing that nobody can access this paper of course) then destroy the wallet.dat file.
To see the private key of a public address, use the command : dumpprivatekey.
To import a private key to a wallet, use the command : importprivkey

Private key is all :  if I know it then the coins of the address are mine.

in defi we trust
I'm really interested in those statistics , can you provide a link for it:?
Also , I don't give that much tought for the rest of your claims  Smiley.

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

I think the top few are MintPal cold storage wallets though.

Hmm , let's hope not. If a single exchange hold that much , i'm having mtgox nightmares Smiley
Activity: 61
The only thing is that unless I understand PoS incorrectly, that your coins have to be in your wallet at the address it was sent to. If you connect the loaded wallet online and leave it there, the network registers your balance and staking starts. While you leave the loaded wallet online then you get Interest yearly compounded daily, meaning that 1/365 of the yearly interest get added to your balance today and tomorrow's 1/365 of the yearly rate gets calculated on today's balance plus the fraction of interest added to your wallet today. If you take your loaded wallet offline and lets say bring it online once a year you still get interest but on that day meaning you lost the interest on interest if you left the loaded wallet online. If you move your coins offline to another address then the staking stops and you get no interest.

The suggested security principles seem work against the principle of PoS or am I wrong? Lets assume everyone becomes security conscious and move their coins offline and leave empty wallets online. How will staking and decentralised processing work in such a case?

Yes it's bad for the network. But until they make a more secure wallet system, there is no other alternative than cold storing your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I'm really interested in those statistics , can you provide a link for it:?
Also , I don't give that much tought for the rest of your claims  Smiley.

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

I think the top few are MintPal cold storage wallets though.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The only thing is that unless I understand PoS incorrectly, that your coins have to be in your wallet at the address it was sent to. If you connect the loaded wallet online and leave it there, the network registers your balance and staking starts. While you leave the loaded wallet online then you get Interest yearly compounded daily, meaning that 1/365 of the yearly interest get added to your balance today and tomorrow's 1/365 of the yearly rate gets calculated on today's balance plus the fraction of interest added to your wallet today. If you take your loaded wallet offline and lets say bring it online once a year you still get interest but on that day meaning you lost the interest on interest if you left the loaded wallet online. If you move your coins offline to another address then the staking stops and you get no interest.

The suggested security principles seem work against the principle of PoS or am I wrong? Lets assume everyone becomes security conscious and move their coins offline and leave empty wallets online. How will staking and decentralised processing work in such a case?
Activity: 196
BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

CONTEST!!

I have decided to make a contest!, For every member the site gets I will add 5 BC to a jackpot that will be split (at random) between members.
So 100 members - 500 BC, 1000 members - 5000 BC and so on. If we reach 100 members, 2 people will split the pot of 500,
for every 100 more members I will add another two people to the Jackpot split.

So
100 memb (500BC) - 2 x 250
200 memb (1000BC) - 4 x 250
etc
etc

The more that signup, the more people will win!

Contest Runs until Friday 18th April 2014

Winners will be announced by BC Address here

Tweet, Post in forums, talk to Friends etc etc

Fake accounts will be instantly removed without notice.

Made an edit to the KNC Group Buy read the description for a detailed explanation. Amount of Shares have been changed from 200 -> 100

We need some designs for T-shirts, Pens, Hats, Keychains etc send your thoughts and images on products you would like to see and we will reward you! (Use the Contact us link at the bottom of the website)
Looking for someone with Photoshop skills - reward will be given for various work!!

Donations are very welcome!

\/\/\/
in defi we trust

Activity: 61
Hello All!!! Later today @ 6PM EST (NYC) time I will be making an announcement. Please stay tuned for more info!

Can't wait. It's 10pm GMT for those wondering.
Jump to: