Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 925. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I think this is the work of the Chinese, this reminds me of the Litecoin rally to 50 bucks. Could be some hedge funds too, who knows.

Seriously though, who the fuck is buying it all up??

Millions have been spent in 24 hours...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We got to do smtf about cryptorush.

They got my coins also , pain in the ass with that price, thiefs...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Serously i get scared!  Shocked

To the Next Galaxy!!

This is just starting to get real. I want to thank the whole BC team and ScryptoMiners for a top-notch outfit and encouraging us to keep mining when there was still much unkown. You guys have my sincere gratitude. This couldn't happen to better people.

CHEERS to all of you!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
This is just starting to get real. I want to thank the whole BC team and ScryptoMiners for a top-notch outfit and encouraging us to keep mining when there was still much unkown. You guys have my sincere gratitude. This couldn't happen to better people.
Activity: 108
I want my coins from Cryptorush!!!!
legendary
I guess BC is the first with a multipool, would that be correct?

Until Mintpal comes back up you guys can read my article:

http://razorsforex.blogspot.com/2014/04/blackcoin-first-pos-proof-of-stake.html

I decided to write an article on Blackcoin and the way I see it so far. I would appreciate constructive criticism and any tweets, google+, facebook posts!

Article: http://razorsforex.blogspot.com/2014/04/blackcoin-first-pos-proof-of-stake.html

free upload

I appreciate your article but you people should start get a little bit more real about it

What this means is that there are no miners who do any mining like in Bitcoin, instead new coins are generated by everyone who has Blackcoins in his/her wallet that are "staked".

For the sake of reality , blackcoin is not 'green' nor reducing CO2 emissions whatsoever. On the official website it promotes mining like parasites from other coins. I'm not sure how can you call that an innovation , I say that is a workaround.

Your logic is very flawed here.  That mining would exist with or without blackcoin, and blackcoin is not contributing any additional mining of its own.  Further, while the mining pool is great, it's not a part of blackcoin itself, and someday in the future, it's definitely possible that the proof of work coins fall out of favor entirely, whether or not that means blackcoin becomes the crypto-king.

It also needs to be said that Blackcoin is far from the first Proof-of-stake cryptocurrency. Peercoin was released in August 2012
Activity: 70

My god  Blackcoin is a Serial Killer, next to die NXT. Grin
Activity: 196
Seriously though, who the fuck is buying it all up??

Millions have been spent in 24 hours...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I am still thinking about buying BC for my last 0.4 BTC ...but it would now buy me significantly less than it did yesterday. Gosh yes, I should have been more courageous.
Activity: 140
We won life choosing BlackCoin Shocked

Im so proud of my choose %-)!!
legendary
I feel privileged to be witnessing this madness, you don't get to see stuff like this everyday.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
How many people here are thinking what I'm thinking...

I should have bought more 3 hours ago/yesterday/last week

Tongue

OHH yes I DO
Activity: 210
Activity: 126

Trolling for what?  I'm holding BC and i'm one of the few merchant here Wink

I just say you need to be transparent if you want to convince the crypto-community (and not just this thread). I started mining in 2010, I kind of know what we are talking about. But if you don't believe be go ask miners , get out of this thread and see if what I'm saying isn't true.  BC current profitability is making people not only mine more, but buy more hardware also . I repeat, go and ask on IRC Wink

Well I agree somehow. But BC itself as a coin is green. No hardware is directly mining BC and it's not needed for it to exist. The other coins still have to be mined in order to exist in their full numbers though. And it's a process that takes years. Even if blackcoin wasn't here, the hardware itself would and it'd still be mining and burning electricity by mining something else.
Activity: 112
I think the next step would be to get market pairings against BC like Doge and LTC.
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I have no idea what to do with my coins.   My past experience would've told me to sell back when we went to 15k sats.... But now look! At each milestone I think "I better sell now before it drops!"

Been wrong with this one every time! And I hope I continue to be wrong....

I think this is a keeper.
Activity: 108
I have no idea what to do with my coins.   My past experience would've told me to sell back when we went to 15k sats.... But now look! At each milestone I think "I better sell now before it drops!"

Been wrong with this one every time! And I hope I continue to be wrong....
Jump to: