Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #Blessed Temple Coin [TMPC] PoS 8% & Shaligram [SGRAM] [SHG] PoW - page 3. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have downloaded the wallet but it says "out of sync" for several hours now. Anyone knows how to fix this or maybe the blockchain still not active? Still working on the translations. Thanks for anyone who can answer.

Hi Dev, my temple coin it has been like that for like more than a day now. It is not syncing. I do hope you can address this one so that you can help me make the wallet work. Also do you have a step by step guide on how to mine using a laptop? And of course the wallet. Thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Is there any pool with working miners?
hash4.life - 0 blocks in Last 24 Hours...

Here is the Shaligram specific thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shaligram-pow-scrypt-2807915
My last job

Business Analyst
Company Name NebuLogic
Dates Employed Oct 2015 – Dec 2017 Employment Duration 2 yrs 3 mos
Location 5700 Granite Pkwy, Plano, Tx

I worked on RFP contracts for State, Local and Federal SaaS cloud projects. Our company built the system for Humana, Kentucky HIX, Ft Wayne 311, etc. I have been in Town Halls to meet with City Officials about their Cloud systems, etc.

I can not go into detail about our specific jobs and technology use (other than to say NebuLogic is an Oracle Platinum Parter and is ISO certified), as I signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Is there any pool with working miners?
hash4.life - 0 blocks in Last 24 Hours...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Which staking version is this project based on?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It just a matter of bonus which this ICO can guarantee for me with my 1st, vegetarian deposit, based on respect to cows!
You know, I am eating juicy beef right now, and it is not stopping me from getting involved in this great project!
Damn it to hell! I'm in it as well!
Deus Vult, infidels! Ave Maria!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
It just a matter of bonus which this ICO can guarantee for me with my 1st, vegetarian deposit, based on respect to cows!
You know, I am eating juicy beef right now, and it is not stopping me from getting involved in this great project!
Damn it to hell! I'm in it as well!
I wonder if it's possible to participate in its program once I do not respect cows as animals, which is truly restricted by this project, if everything else is ok, then it makes no difference to me!
Well, what would stop you from getting into this project, and secretly eating spicy beef steaks?
I wonder if it's possible to participate in its program once I do not respect cows as animals, which is truly restricted by this project, if everything else is ok, then it makes no difference to me!
Well, what would stop you from getting into this project, and secretly eating spicy beef steaks?
I do respect any other religions, however, eating 300 g of roast beef every day is my tradition I respect as well!
I don't think that there is anything wrong with eating beef, but I can't see how it is connected with this cryptocoin.
I do respect any other religions, however, eating 300 g of roast beef every day is my tradition I respect as well!
I don't think that there is anything wrong with eating beef, but I can't see how it is connected with this cryptocoin.
I don't really care once I'm in it for the money, respect my attitude to my religion, thx!
I respect your point of view as long as deeply in your soul you understand the importance of Jesus.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have downloaded the wallet but it says "out of sync" for several hours now. Anyone knows how to fix this or maybe the blockchain still not active? Still working on the translations. Thanks for anyone who can answer.
Activity: 38
I am on right now and connected.
thanks your responce.
but i my wallet have not sync yet.

message is "No block source available"

I tried restart wallet and my computer, but wallet didnt sync.

anyone know this solution?
I don't really care once I'm in it for the money, respect my attitude to my religion, thx!
I respect your point of view as long as deeply in your soul you understand the importance of Jesus.
I have other one, Cryptos, his aim target is to get the highest results in profit and accumulate it into better projects!
The wealth is just a concept created by Jesus, so cryptos are his creation as well.
I have other one, Cryptos, his aim target is to get the highest results in profit and accumulate it into better projects!
The wealth is just a concept created by Jesus, so cryptos are his creation as well.
You sure we are talking about the same God right now? Smiley
There is only one true God, and his name is Jesus!
Pages:
Jump to: