Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #Blessed Temple Coin [TMPC] PoS 8% & Shaligram [SGRAM] [SHG] PoW - page 5. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
srsly ? I really didn't understand if this is a joke or not. But let me know if you wanna get some eth for these seeds XD
You even find it funny, my friend? Don't you afraid of burning in hell??
Repent for you have transgressed the Gods of Crypto!
I believe, Cryptos, god of cryptocurrency, will not forgive him!
Find your inner cryptostrength to cleanse yourself of traditional banking!
My cryptofeeling increases my cryptodesire to fulfill all the cryptopromises I've gave before.
You should read the sacred whitepaper, it holds many cryptopsalms to guide you on you true path to cryptotranscendence.
Last cryptobible I've read was about to give cryptosalvation for all the cryptotraders Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
srsly ? I really didn't understand if this is a joke or not. But let me know if you wanna get some eth for these seeds XD
My cryptofeeling increases my cryptodesire to fulfill all the cryptopromises I've gave before.
You should read the sacred whitepaper, it holds many cryptopsalms to guide you on you true path to cryptotranscendence.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 95
DEV,TMPC wallet don't work~please give us some nodes~~~
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Aura is going to be our Communities Ethereum, we may make more, but this is the main one we are using right now (and it was made by someone else). It is now in various mining pools as well.

Aura ANN Thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598

http://aura.dpool.io

We have added Aura to our list of coins.

stratum+tcp://aura.dpool.io:8008

Cheers please add to ann OP

NICEHASH also supported on same port

http://aura.hpool.net

aura.hpool.net:8008  

(Nicehash port: 9008 )  

Put .bat ?

I think he meant to say put
Code:
AURA --rpc console
into a .bat file first

Also, you could put
Code:
aura attach
in a different .bat file in the same folder, so you can issue console commands without being bothered by the scrolling status messages

AURA was added to COMINING.IO multitoken pool

comining.io provides some unique features:

• you can mine tokens without wallet - just to the account balance, and withdraw it in the future
  • single port to all tokens mining
  • mining token can be changed without rigs reconfiguration - on the fly!
  • instant payouts
  • private mining groups where you can mine tokens with your friends separated from other miners
  • SOLO, PPLNT and PROP reward strategy
  • 0% fee for first 1000 accounts!

Welcome http://comining.io

I am on right now and connected.
Shaligram and Temple wallet say "No block source available..."
then not sync.

anyone knows how to resolve?

I am not there to check right now, but it should resolve itself after Stratum Server restart, just give it time and it should sync. I will check when I get back though.
Activity: 38
Shaligram and Temple wallet say "No block source available..."
then not sync.

anyone knows how to resolve?
I believe he is interested in making money only, it makes no difference which religion to adore, for him, of course.
If he's a money-grabbing sinister, he will have to answer for it sooner or later!
I know him personally and no, he is only human after all!
I see. I wish he can find a greater meaning in his life. Bless him!
I think temple coin has a great experience at markets, once it is already blessed.

It is already being used by over 100 people, so we are in a good position for when we get on Markets. We will also start Trading Temple Coin with Shaligram soon.
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

We are going to make every single kind of Coin.

We have a PoW Scrypt and PoS Scrypt.

Tonight we are launching a Forknote and a Cryptonote.

We may do a Scrypt Fork next. Then more Cryptonotes for more Towns, the first one, tonight, will be Dallas Coin. Along with the Kula Coin Bytecoin Fork.

Then, we are going to work on Forking Ethereum. That is really the main thing we are looking to do now, because we can do all the other stuff that I just listed.
So you are looking for an ETH, however, I thought their main director was an atheist!

No one here is Atheist, lol.
Aura is the next big Ethereum Clone, it will be at least $10.00 each at some point in the next year. We are going to use it to help people who can not Program making Tokens for their Towns and States and Countries, etc, instead of making a Currency. Tokens work like Stocks, or Tickets, etc. I did not create this, I simply found someone who made an Ethereum Clone a day after I posted that guide. So we are not affiliated, but we are going to use this Blockchain, and we can all Benefit.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598
Activity: 112
I believe he is interested in making money only, it makes no difference which religion to adore, for him, of course.
If he's a money-grabbing sinister, he will have to answer for it sooner or later!
I think temple coin has a great experience at markets, once it is already blessed.
He can regain tranquility through making a great crpytoproject!
Activity: 112
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

We may do a Scrypt Fork next. Then more Cryptonotes for more Towns, the first one, tonight, will be Dallas Coin. Along with the Kula Coin Bytecoin Fork.

Then, we are going to work on Forking Ethereum. That is really the main thing we are looking to do now, because we can do all the other stuff that I just listed.
So you are looking for an ETH, however, I thought their main director was an atheist!
We should respect his choice, and, who knows, he might convert into our religion.

We should respect his choice, and, who knows, he might convert into our religion.
Pages:
Jump to: