Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #Blessed Temple Coin [TMPC] PoS 8% & Shaligram [SGRAM] [SHG] PoW - page 9. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thank you for the link, I'll will go through it more thoroughly
Don't get into the marijuana thing, it won't get you anywhere but Hell!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Jacob’s Dream at Bethel
10 Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Harran. 11 When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. 12 He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. 13 There above it[c] stood the Lord, and he said: “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. 14 Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring.[d] 15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I was not aware of it.” 17 He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.”

18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it. 19 He called that place Bethel,[e] though the city used to be called Luz.

20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear 21 so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord[f] will be my God 22 and[g] this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.”
Have you guys read any Hindu Texts?
Oh, I haven't. The only text I have read is the Holy Bible.

Christians will like knowing this, but when Christians say “the Flood Myth is in every Culture”, it isn’t in every Culture, but it is in a lot of Cultures, and it was in Native American (Not just Native US Native Americans) Mythology. There is an Incan God called Viracocha and a Colombian God called Bochica. These were people who were said to have come and taught the Native Americans various different Crafts, and Stone Working, and other arts. It is most likely that this was a Person who came on a Boat. I believe the Legend says he came from the water on a Snake or a Feathered Snake, and then taught everyone, and then left by Walking away on the Water; he is also pictured with Tears to represent the Rain and Lightning Bolts in his Hands. This is likely a story about someone who came from Asia or Africa; maybe even a whole Tribe that just became part of America and a story was passed down. Thor Hyderdhal proved that you do not need a Hull on a Boat to get across the Ocean.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl

And also similarly to the Christian God, there is a Mountain God, called Apu (Lord), and the storm God called Huracan (Heart of the Sky) the source for the word Hurricane. Looking at these Gods gives you a better Perspective on the Mountain, Desert, Sea God of the Middle East. And they have a Flood Myth, and in their Flood Myth God created the Earth 3 times. Once, he created people from Stones, Giants, and they displeased him so he Flooded the Earth, then he made Humans and they displeased him, so he Flooded the Earth, and now we are in the 3rd phase supposedly after whatever the Native American name for Noah is. So the Flood Myth exists in very different Places, and the same Religion exists in very different iterations. Because really everything mentioned here is Jewish, except for Viracocha who is like their Jesus.

And this is kind of strange, but Corn supposedly comes from America, but there are examples where Jewish people used Corn Motifs on their Spears. But supposedly they didn’t know about Corn.

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
i guess this project passes to any shiny idea of how to produce a lot of cash!  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure that you are the first person to mention cash. Everyone else has been talking about Plant seeds and stuff.
Do I wanna care about all this bullshit? I came here to get real profits and opportunity to get financial freedom!

Well that comes with the Syllabus, it's not just going to happen because there is a currency. Everything has to happen as in the Syllabus, and everyone can trade Temple Coins for Silver.
Narcotic mind cannot get you through the real world of investments and cash, wake up, or get your investments dropped right in trash...
i guess this project passes to any shiny idea of how to produce a lot of cash!  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure that you are the first person to mention cash. Everyone else has been talking about Plant seeds and stuff.
Do I wanna care about all this bullshit? I came here to get real profits and opportunity to get financial freedom!

Well that comes with the Syllabus, it's not just going to happen because there is a currency. Everything has to happen as in the Syllabus, and everyone can trade Temple Coins for Silver.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Read this, it is an Ancient Hindu Texts.
http://www.sanskritweb.net/rigveda/griffith.pdf
It talks about making Marijuana Milk, Racing Horses, Gaining Wealth, and the Gods, Nature, etc.
Thank you for the link, I'll will go through it more thoroughly
Oh, I haven't. The only text I have read is the Holy Bible.
Read this, it is an Ancient Hindu Texts.
http://www.sanskritweb.net/rigveda/griffith.pdf

It talks about making Marijuana Milk, Racing Horses, Gaining Wealth, and the Gods, Nature, etc.

I guess this project passes to any shiny idea of how to produce a lot of cash!  Cheesy
You could even call it an idea of letting the commodity of wealth into your heart and soul!

I guess this project passes to any shiny idea of how to produce a lot of cash!  Cheesy
You could even call it an idea of letting the commodity of wealth into your heart and soul!

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

We are going to make every single kind of Coin.

We have a PoW Scrypt and PoS Scrypt.

Tonight we are launching a Forknote and a Cryptonote.

We may do a Scrypt Fork next. Then more Cryptonotes for more Towns, the first one, tonight, will be Dallas Coin. Along with the Kula Coin Bytecoin Fork.

Then, we are going to work on Forking Ethereum. That is really the main thing we are looking to do now, because we can do all the other stuff that I just listed.
Activity: 7
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 11
looking forward to this great project to have a big success in the near future. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
And just btw, we will have our own exchanges soon; within a Few Months.
Btw, we should be launching 2 New Cryptocurrencies tonight.

Kula Coin and Dallas Coin, both Cryptonotes. Kula is a Forknote (split off the old Bytecoin Blockchain), Dallas is a Clone (standalone Blockchain).
You can now begin to reserve Seeds for the IMO

ॐ10,000 TMPC for each seed (there are more, much more quantity and 1 more as far as variety, than this)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/imo-initial-malawi-offering-temple-coin-initial-malawi-offering-imo-2679959

So everyone knows what Strains we are talking about here...

"Malawi is renowned for growing the best and finest Cannabis sativa (Indian hemp) in the world. Locally known as “Chamba,” cannabis is cultivated in remote parts of central and north Malawi." -World Bank Report, 2011

Malawi is the backbone of all of these Strains, and is different because it contains THCv, which is different than the Recreational THC. They are not the same, and THCv is not a Scheduled Substance in the US or in the UN Psychotropics Convention.

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/malawifem.html
After years of hard work and intense selections with sativas from all around the world, we can confirm that Malawi is the most powerful and psychedelic landrace sativa we know of.

Its dense flowers of enormous trichomes compete with the most powerful sativa/indica and indica hybrids on the market in reference to their size and cannabinoids concentration.

The potency of its flowers is simply devastating, and it is especially recommended for experienced users that seek extreme sativa effects without renounce to an abundant harvest.

This is what I have mixed with Malawi to create the "La Reina Dido" Lineage, Dido was the Queen and Founder of Carthage.
https://www.worldofseeds.eu/wos_en/south-african-kwazulu-regular.html

Read the comments here
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Southafrican_Kwazulu/World_of_Seeds_Bank/

A 100% Sativa strain that grows wild to the north of the Drakensberg ridge, she flowers early, has a sweet taste and a physical and energising effect.

Grown by generations of Shaka Zulus, who were one of Africa’s most significant farmer warrior tribes, legend has it that this plant was used in the battle preparations prior to the first British attack in 1879 and that her long-lasting and galvanising properties enabled the outnumbered and outgunned Zulu army to repel the enemy invaders.

One of the most resistant strains to pests and mildew, her genetics allow her to be grown indoors and outside even at European latitudes.

I want to reserve some seeds please ... fem would be good but i'm guessing they're regs, but that'll be all good ... thank you !

Yeah, no Fem Seeds yet, but you will get first pick because you reserved first. And we will make Fem Seeds once we have locked in Strains, these are meant to either be Bred or Spread as Clone Only once they are discovered to be a special plant in the unlocked Genetics. But all should do very well with Topping and FIMing, and be extremely branchy, and grow to about 3x their size or more during Flower, and have buds that go more along the stem rather than just at sites; because I assume the Malawi Genetics is going to be a Dominant Genetic, compared to anything in a Dispensary Strain that has been mixed with a bunch of different Strains.

Then they will also have the THCv content, which makes them different than the normal Recreational Strains. And these strains should actually help remove hunger rather than give people the Munchies. And it can be used for Diabetes and a few other things.

Pages:
Jump to: