Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #Blessed Temple Coin [TMPC] PoS 8% & Shaligram [SGRAM] [SHG] PoW - page 6. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

We are going to make every single kind of Coin.

We have a PoW Scrypt and PoS Scrypt.

Tonight we are launching a Forknote and a Cryptonote.

We may do a Scrypt Fork next. Then more Cryptonotes for more Towns, the first one, tonight, will be Dallas Coin. Along with the Kula Coin Bytecoin Fork.

Then, we are going to work on Forking Ethereum. That is really the main thing we are looking to do now, because we can do all the other stuff that I just listed.
So you are looking for an ETH, however, I thought their main director was an atheist!
We should respect his choice, and, who knows, he might convert into our religion.
I believe he is interested in making money only, it makes no difference which religion to adore, for him, of course.
If he's a money-grabbing sinister, he will have to answer for it sooner or later!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

We may do a Scrypt Fork next. Then more Cryptonotes for more Towns, the first one, tonight, will be Dallas Coin. Along with the Kula Coin Bytecoin Fork.

Then, we are going to work on Forking Ethereum. That is really the main thing we are looking to do now, because we can do all the other stuff that I just listed.
So you are looking for an ETH, however, I thought their main director was an atheist!
We should respect his choice, and, who knows, he might convert into our religion.
I believe he is interested in making money only, it makes no difference which religion to adore, for him, of course.

There's a fundamental difference between these two religions as far as I know.
I mean similarity in projects' main purposes:use crypto as main evidence of its significance and potential in future.
I was talking about the main idea as opposed to purpose. You know, to spread the word.
I know in many countries, any actions between religion and cryptocurrency are restricted, have you heard something about that?
I don't believe I have and it's very counterproductive. What about that Jesuscoin?
This is literally not the best place to discuss it, don't want temple coin to curse someone  Huh
I'm sure they will find a way to cooperate, just like religions do in the real world!
I mean similarity in projects' main purposes:use crypto as main evidence of its significance and potential in future.
I was talking about the main idea as opposed to purpose. You know, to spread the word.
I know in many countries, any actions between religion and cryptocurrency are restricted, have you heard something about that?
I don't believe I have and it's very counterproductive. What about that Jesuscoin?
This is literally not the best place to discuss it, don't want temple coin to curse someone  Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Anyone with a Temple Coin Wallet, send me your Address in a PM and I will send you ॐ1,000 TMPC for Free.
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/%e0%a5%90-get-your-temple-coin-wallet-%e0%a5%90/

Here is the Coin announcement thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blessed-temple-coin-tmpc-pos-8-shaligram-sgram-shg-pow-2791745

ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ

We will be Starting a Cryptocurrency Company in Armenia Soon.

Temple Coin ॐ[TMPC]ॐ is a Scypt Coin, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) of 8% per year. The ICO started on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, so we already have a Community and are simply presenting that Community to the Bitcoin World. This may very well be the first Coin that is not about itself, but is part of an existing Community, and tied to something larger than itself, and that larger thing it is tied to is not called Bitcoin.

How to Clone Ethereum (we are also Automating this process)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/clonining-ethereum-is-easier-than-making-a-cryptonote-or-forknote-here-is-how-2806271

Graphene (like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/creating-graphene-blockchains/

HyperLedger (Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS), like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/hyperledger-open-source-blockchains-with-uses/

ICO Bounty List (this list is subject to be added to)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/ico-bounty-list/

Create a Shaligram Node- ॐ10,000 TMPC

Create a Shaligram Mining Pool- ॐ25,000 TMPC

Be the first to post in each of the Sales Sections, with Pictures (No Illegal Sales, 1 per person)- ॐ10,000 TMPC each

Be the first to make a Sale in each of the Sales Sections – ॐ15,000 TMPC each

IRC Channel -done

Subreddit – ॐ5,000 TMPC

YouTube Channel with Wallet Download Tutorial – ॐ10,000 TMPC

Temple Coin Logos – ॐ5,000 TMPC each, will accept many, All Logos should contain the Om Symbol or the Eye of Wadjet in some way, one or the other or both. The Tibetan Ah Symbol can also be used in place of Om.

7 TMPC Banknote Logos with Dollar type imagery (1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000) – ॐ15,000 TMPC each if accepted

Temple Coin Faucet – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Dice Game with Temple Coins – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Forum -done

Cryptonote Mining Pool – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Create a Cryptonote for your Home Town or Country – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Ethereum Clone or Fork – ॐ50,000 TMPC

Temple Coin TMPC Point of Sale Wallet with Catalog option – ॐ100,000 TMPC

GetGemz App and Coin Clone – ॐ100,000 TMPC

Bitshares Clone including Cryptofresh, Bitsharestalk & OpenLedger- ॐ100,000 TMPC

Graphene Steemit Type Twitter Clone – ॐ500,000 TMPC

1. If a Party or the World Health Organization has information relating to a substance not yet under international control which in its opinion may require the addition of that substance to any of the Schedules of this Convention, it shall notify the Secretary-General and furnish him with the information in support of that notification. The foregoing procedure shall also apply when a Party or the World Health Organization has information justifying the transfer of a substance from one Schedule to another among those Schedules, or the deletion of a substance from the Schedules.

2. The Secretary-General shall transmit such notification, and any information which he considers relevant, to the Parties, to the Commission and, when the notification is made by a Party, to the World Health Organization.

3. If the information transmitted with such a notification indicates that the substance is suitable for inclusion in Schedule I or Schedule II pursuant to paragraph 4, the Parties shall examine, in the light of all information available to them, the possibility of the provisional application to the substance of all measures of control applicable to substances in Schedule I or Schedule II, as appropriate.

4. If the World Health Organization finds:

a) That the substance has the capacity to produce

i) 1) A state of dependence, and

2) Central nervous system stimulation or depression, resulting in hallucinations or disturbances in motor function or thinking or behaviour or perception or mood, or

ii) Similar abuse and similar ill effects as a substance in Schedule I, II, III or IV, and

b) That there is sufficient evidence that the substance is being or is likely to be abused so as to constitute a public health and social problem warranting the placing of the substance under international control, the World Health Organization shall communicate to the Commission an assessment of the substance, including the extent or likelihood of abuse, the degree of seriousness of the public health and social problem and the degree of usefulness of the substance in medical therapy, together with recommendations on control measures, if any, that would be appropriate in the light of its assessment.

5. The Commission, taking into account the communication from the World Health Organization, whose assessments shall be determinative as to medical and scientific matters, and bearing in mind the economic, social, legal, administrative and other factors it may consider relevant, may add the substance to Schedule I, II, III or IV. The Commission may seek further information from the World Health Organization or from other appropriate sources.

6. If a notification under paragraph 1 relates to a substance already listed in one of the Schedules, the World Health Organization shall communicate to the Commission its new findings, any new assessment of the substance it may make in accordance with paragraph 4 and any new recommendations on control measures it may find appropriate in the light of that assessment. The Commission, taking into account the communication from the World Health Organization as under paragraph 5 and bearing in mind the factors referred to in that paragraph, may decide to transfer the substance from one Schedule to another or to delete it from the Schedules.

7. Any decision of the Commission taken pursuant to this article shall be communicated by the Secretary-General to all States Members of the United Nations, to non-member States Parties to this Convention, to the World Health Organization and to the Board. Such decision shall become fully effective with respect to each Party 180 days after the date of such communication, except for any Party which, within that period, in respect of a decision adding a substance to a Schedule, has transmitted to the Secretary-General a written notice that, in view of exceptional circumstances, it is not in a position to give effect with respect to that substance to all of the provisions of the Convention applicable to substances in that Schedule. Such notice shall state the reasons for this exceptional action. Notwithstanding its notice, each Party shall apply, as a minimum, the control measures listed below:

a) A Party having given such notice with respect to a previously uncontrolled substance added to Schedule I shall take into account, as far as possible, the special control measures enumerated in article 7 and, with respect to that substance, shall:

i) Require licences for manufacture, trade and distribution as provided in article 8 for substances in Schedule II;

ii) Require medical prescriptions for supply or dispensing as provided in article 9 for substances in Schedule II;

iii) Comply with the obligations relating to export and import provided in article 12, except in respect to another Party having given such notice for the substance in question;

iv) Comply with the obligations provided in article 13 for substances in Schedule II in regard to prohibition of and restrictions on export and import;

v) Furnish statistical reports to the Board in accordance with paragraph 4 a) of article 16; and

vi) Adopt measures in accordance with article 22 for the repression of acts contrary to laws or regulations adopted pursuant to the foregoing obligations.

b) A Party having given such notice with regard to a previously uncontrolled substance added to Schedule II shall, with respect to that substance:

i) Require licences for manufacture, trade and distribution in accordance with article 8;

ii) Require medical prescriptions for supply or dispensing in accordance with article 9;

iii) Comply with the obligations relating to export and import provided in Article 12, except in respect to another Party having given such notice for the substance in question;

iv) Comply with the obligations of article 13 in regard to prohibition of and restrictions on export and import;

v) Furnish statistical reports to the Board in accordance with paragraphs 4 a), c) and d) of article 16; and

vi) Adopt measures in accordance with article 22 for the repression of acts contrary to laws or regulations adopted pursuant to the foregoing obligations.

c) A Party having given such notice with regard to a previously uncontrolled substance added to Schedule III shall, with respect to that substance:

i) Require licences for manufacture, trade and distribution in accordance with article 8;

ii) Require medical prescriptions for supply or dispensing in accordance with article 9;

iii) Comply with the obligations relating to export provided in article 12, except in respect to another Party having given such notice for the substance in question;

iv) Comply with the obligations of article 13 in regard to prohibition of and restrictions on export and import; and

v) Adopt measures in accordance with article 22 for the repression of acts contrary to laws or regulations adopted pursuant to the foregoing obligations.

d) A Party having given such notice with regard to a previously uncontrolled substance added to Schedule IV shall, with respect to that substance:

ii) Comply with the obligations of article 13 in regard to prohibition of and restrictions on export and import; and

iii) Adopt measures in accordance with article 22 for the repression of acts contrary to laws or regulations adopted pursuant to the foregoing obligations.

e) A Party having given such notice with regard to a substance transferred to a Schedule providing stricter controls and obligations shall apply as a minimum all of the provisions of this Convention applicable to the Schedule from which it was transferred.

8. a) The decisions of the Commission taken under this article shall be subject to review by the Council upon the request of any Party filed within 180 days from receipt of notification of the decision. The request for review shall be sent to the Secretary-General together with all relevant information upon which the request for review is based.

b) The Secretary-General shall transmit copies of the request for review and the relevant information to the Commission, to the World Health Organization and to all the Parties, inviting them to submit comments within ninety days. All comments received shall be submitted to the Council for consideration.

c) The Council may confirm, alter or reverse the decision of the Commission. Notification of the Council's decision shall be transmitted to all States Members of the United Nations, to non-member States Parties to this Convention, to the Commission, to the World Health Organization and to the Board.

d) During pendency of the review, the original decision of the Commission shall, subject to paragraph 7, remain in effect.

9. The Parties shall use their best endeavours to apply to substances which do not fall under this Convention, but which may be used in the illicit manufacture of psychotropic substances, such measures of supervision as may be practicable.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HinduHashLab/
In this group what is about to start happening is that I am going to start posting a ton of Tutorials about making Aryuvedic Medicine starting with Charas (Hash) and from there we will add extractions of other Plants to the Hashes. And this is a group for Soma Drinkers and Shaivites, we will be creating various forms of Soma, Charas, Kumkuma, etc, and we will be creating Perfumes and Essential Oils. After the Harvest I will be making Bubble Hash and Solvent Hash, but not BHO, it will be Golden and Amber Oils, and Hopefully Clear Liquids with the Distillates, and doing the same thing to other Plants, and combing them with the various Hashes.

So we will be getting into Terpenes on a Religious Level, and creating things that are not currently being created in the Medical Marijuana Industry, because this is not the Medical Marijuana Industry, it is the Religious Marijuana Industry.

We will be doing things like this, but with various molecules, just to see what happens.

This is 5-MeO-MIPT: NOT ILLEGAL, ESPECIALLY FOR RELIGIOUS USE
To a solution of 1.40 g 5-methoxy-N-methyltryptamine (5-MeO-NMT, see separate recipe) in 50 mL methanol there was added 1.0 mL acetone and 0.5 g 10% Pd/C. This mixture was shaken under a hydrogen atmosphere at 50 psi for 15 h. The catalyst was removed by filtration through a bed of celite Celite, the filtrate stripped of solvent under vacuum, and the solid residue recrystallized from Et2O/hexane to give 1.45 g N-isopropyl-5-methoxy-N-methyl-tryptamine (5-MeO-MIPT). This was isolated as the hydrochloride salt by dissolving it in a small amount of IPA, neutralization with concentrated HCl, and dilution with Et2O. This had a mp 162–163 °C. Anal: C15H23ClN2O. C,H,N. MS (in m/z): C5H12N+ 86 (100%); indolemethylene+ 160 (5%); parent ion 246 (4%).

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project will have big success in the near future, he has a lot of possibilities, I'm sure!!We need more coins like this! Good luck with your projects!
If you ever have a family member dying in a coma, go ahead and use this:

Caryophyllene,. It is a Marijuana Terpene used in the Perfume industry to give things a Marijuana smell, and it actually connects with the CB2 (Cannabinoid) receptor, even without any Cannabinoiids. So Caryophyllene has cannabis effects, even when taken outside or without Cannabis. Sources of Carryophyllene include Uziza Pepper 50% of Essential oil) and Indian Bay Leaves (25% of Essential Oil). So taking either of these things can and will increase the effects of the Cannabinoids.

Indole-3-Carbinol can be found in many common vegetables, and it breaks down to activate the CB2 receptor.

Common Rue Essential Oil activates the CB2 receptor.

Using Lemonene or some other non-Polar solvent, make your Cannabis extract. Then add some kind of Alcohol (Ethanol, Isopropyl or Methanol) let that sit and eventually the Lemonene and Alcohol will separate. Use a Separatory funnel to separate these layers. St this point you have Cannabis absolute, aka medical grade hash in alcohol.

If you add a few drops of Sulfuric acid at this time, all the Cannabinoids will turn into THC Cannabinoids, and all the THC cannabinoids will become pure Delta-9-THC.

"Picamilon", this is a Nootropic which you can buy in America and they actually prescribe it to people in Russia. What it is is GABA powder and Niacin powder, these are both Amino Acids so they both have the properties of both an acid and a base depending on the situation. So during my research over the past few days, I decided to find out how Picamilon is made, and I found something out that may lead to some new Nootropics. Picamilon is just about the easiest Chemical reaction in the world. From what I learned, when you mix to Amino Acids together and apply heat, they will release H20 and form what is called a "Peptide Bond". So simply by putting GABA powder and Niacin powder in water (in equal amounts) and evaporating all the water away, you are creating "Picamilon". This substance has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier better than regular GABA, so it has a much stronger effect on those receptors. But it's not hard to make at all. So I am going to make some of that, and then maybe get some other Amino Acids and see what happens. Usually people wouldn't "invent" new molecules and eat them, but I am following in the footsteps of Sasha Shulgin. I will get some Amino Acids sometime in the next month or 2. Oilahuasca and Marijuasca come first.

Now, let's look at a THC Molecule.

On it are a bunch of Hydrocarbons, a Hydroxide and 2 Hydrogens. Meaning, any Oxygen, Fluorine or Nitrogen could alter it pretty completely. So I wonder if anyone has ever tried pickling their THC (adding Calcium Hydroxide aka Edible Lime to it). Or has anyone ever let Marijuana sit in a Hydrogen Peroxide solution, with maybe an Amino Acid? This could Change it completely also. Or letting it sit in some kind of Nitrogen solution. Morpholine is a Nitrogen and Oxygen, when someone adds morpholine to THC we are going to see some cool new medical applications, maybe.

Also, since Marijuana obviously forms Isomers with Acids (Sulfuric acid and Acetic acid), it might be worth testing other acids. I am pretty sure no one has ever treated THC with Tartaric acid, which is used in some medical applications. And I am almost positive it has never been treated with Malic acid, which is used in some foods and beverages, as well as occurring naturally.

THC could have all kinds of different forms that no one has even tried yet. And I am pretty sure no one has made any kind of 5-MeO-THC or anything like that yet, and from what I understand all it takes it some Methanol and something to activate the reaction in order to Methylate the THC into some X-MeO-form, unless I am mistaken.
A lot of people think that the Horoscopes are just random star system that people decided "That one looks like a goat" and "That one looks like a lion" and "That one looks like a guy carrying water", then they randomly assigned months to stars. But that is not what happened. Those specific constellations are the specific constellations that the Sun seems to pass though as we go around it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology

Astrology is actually a distorted misused form of Ancient Religions. Most of the time Ancient people didn't look to Horoscopes for things like dating or changing jobs, but instead they looked to it for things like farming. Where the could "predict" when to plant their crops, and "predict" when they were going to be able to harvest. We still do this today in the form of  "Almanac"s the Almanac can predict the weather and the planetary alignments and everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almanac

All of this is based on the Ancient "Ogdoad" which goes all the way back to at least 2000 BC, so it is 4000 years old at least. And we still use it today, without it (the Almanac) we would not be able to farm properly. Unless you expect Texans and Idahoans and Nebraskans, etc to grow all your food without ancient Egyptian secrets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad

Hindus Worship Gods that Correspond with the Planets. If you look up "Hindu Equivalent to Mars" you will find it. If you look up "Hindu Equivalent to Luna" you will find it. The Greeks and Romans had a similar faith, which the Egyptians and Sumerians had first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_deities
Obviously once Humans had the Ogdoad it was easy to farm, using the planets to figure out when to plant and harvest. But humans were farming something before that, we didn't start farming around 2000 BC, it was more like 10000 BC.

Humans got where we are by watching cycles. The planets, the stars, the seasons, the civilizations. And farming started the same way. You have probably heard of a "Fig", and you have probably even heard of the Fig in relation to religion pretty often. Well, there is a bug called the "Fig Wasp" and the Fig wasps life cycle is tied to the Fig Tree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fig_wasp#Life_cycle

Figs are one of few trees that NEEDS an animal or bug to pollinate it, which is where the Fig Wasp and Farming comes in. If the Fig Wasp and other pollinators like Bees did not exist, Figs would die out. And ancient humans would have seen the fig wasp, laying eggs (human food), eating figs (human food) and basically using the Fig tree to live out its entire life, just going from tree to tree and flower to flower to make sure the fruits came. Voila, Farming, Circa 10,000 BC-ish

Pages:
Jump to: