Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #Blessed Temple Coin [TMPC] PoS 8% & Shaligram [SGRAM] [SHG] PoW - page 4. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
You sure we are talking about the same God right now? Smiley
There is only one true God, and his name is Jesus!
Merit: 2
Well, in case you are not 6 feet under and invest not in Saturday, there are no reasons to afraid of fail!
Well, you can avoid failing altogether if you live according to God's will.
You sure we are talking about the same God right now? Smiley
Well, in case you are not 6 feet under and invest not in Saturday, there are no reasons to afraid of fail!
Well, you can avoid failing altogether if you live according to God's will.
My God gives me only one reason to live:it's cryptocurrency!
But cryptos and any wealth in it's nature is the very spawn of Satan.
But cryptos and any wealth in it's nature is the very spawn of Satan.
My god is in my veins, so it says that I can be independent person and do whatever I want, which is allowed by my law!
But the only true and righteous law is the law of the God, not sinful laws of men.
Activity: 42
But the only true and righteous law is the law of the God, not sinful laws of men.
I think you're too concerned about the religion.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My god is in my veins, so it says that I can be independent person and do whatever I want, which is allowed by my law!
I think that if you don't wish to reclaim the Holy Land, you don't deserve to consume God's gifts to us!
But nobody has conquered the Holy Land.
I mean, I drink Jesus blood with its body(wine and bread) getting a cow as its addition.
Well, infidel, you can't drink wine unless you have God in your heart!
But even atheists can drink wine, don't you think so?
I think that if you don't wish to reclaim the Holy Land, you don't deserve to consume God's gifts to us!
I mean, I drink Jesus blood with its body(wine and bread) getting a cow as its addition.
But even atheists can drink wine, don't you think so?
I have one question that concerns me the most: can I participate in its promotion if I do enjoy eating roast beef every day an in my mind cow is the perfect instance of healthy food?
The question is, whether you drink purified christian Holy water with it?
I have one question that concerns me the most: can I participate in its promotion if I do enjoy eating roast beef every day an in my mind cow is the perfect instance of healthy food?

I think your food preferences doesn't matter.
The question is, whether you drink purified christian Holy water with it?
Activity: 58
Still looking for German translation ?

I'd be willing to help
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
srsly ? I really didn't understand if this is a joke or not. But let me know if you wanna get some eth for these seeds XD

This is real. I know it is different than every other currency ever, because every other currency is only offering a website they are going to build, or that they will "be on an exchange". Being on an exchange is not our Goal, and our Goal after we are on an exchange is not "to upgrade our website" like every other Coin. And it is real, I am an Ordained Hindu Minister.

You can get seeds for Temple Coins, and you could get Temple Coins for Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: