Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 53. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
WE DID IT! Week 1 in the bag!

Some Milestones we passed this week:

Coin launch success!
Giveaway campaign a massive success!
Faucet filled with 25,000 BLRY with 1,143 total payments made!
10 different world language translations created!
Listed on 2 exchanges within 2 days of launch!
Over 20 BTC (!!!) of volume in the last 5 days!
3 pristine pools hashing away!
New (sexy) coin logo with updated wallets!
Virustotal scans linked!
Mac wallet launched!
Nodes list updated!
Website launched!.
Signature code linked!
Almost 200k BLRY given away in bounties/giveaways!

And most of all, a blossoming community growing around this coin! YOU GUYS are the ones who are going to make Billary a force to be reckoned with. It's you who hold the destiny of this coin in your hands. You guys are amazing! STEAK CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!

Congrats Mate what a wonder week for you making it to happen with an honest principle might get more attention and traders will start buying this again. keep it UP mate . good luck
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
WE DID IT! Week 1 in the bag!

Some Milestones we passed this week:

Coin launch success!
Giveaway campaign a massive success!
Faucet filled with 25,000 BLRY with 1,143 total payments made!
10 different world language translations created!
Listed on 2 exchanges within 2 days of launch!
Over 20 BTC (!!!) of volume in the last 5 days!
3 pristine pools hashing away!
New (sexy) coin logo with updated wallets!
Virustotal scans linked!
Mac wallet launched!
Nodes list updated!
Website launched!.
Signature code linked!
Almost 200k BLRY given away in bounties/giveaways!

And most of all, a blossoming community growing around this coin! YOU GUYS are the ones who are going to make Billary a force to be reckoned with. It's you who hold the destiny of this coin in your hands. You guys are amazing! STEAK CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Billary will rise, give it some time and volume will increase but it needs support of the community.

I think a good campaign will help, people running for office don't sit at home and hope that they will get votes.  So bring awareness going to social media, reddit, and other outlets to help bring awareness to the coin.  

Totally agree, it's up to us, the community to get the word out. The dev has a great ANN, twitter, and a funny yet slick website, and most of all, an honest and transparent coin (no huge premine). So we have to be the ones to get the word out, I'll do my part, and I hope the rest of you do as well if you want to see this coin succeed like we all know it will.
Activity: 1008
Billary will rise, give it some time and volume will increase but it needs support of the community.

I think a good campaign will help, people running for office don't sit at home and hope that they will get votes.  So bring awareness going to social media, reddit, and other outlets to help bring awareness to the coin.  
Activity: 868
Must admit it's funny, who will win the war?
this time community will win
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Must admit it's funny, who will win the war?
I think it will have good pump not so far
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
yes might need help from the community now holders stop dumping and traders keep buying it while it is still in a low price, keeps trolling in yobit so many traders will see the potential of this coin non the less lets santa OP show up again and present another plan for us and make another clear statement I think this man always make a surprise so expect something from  him agaim better yet keep tracking the price and make a good volume so we will still move on.
Price really cheap time of BLRY. Buy chep BLRY.
just hold on mooning still coming mate, you can still buy blry for cheap price and wait and see OP is cooking something for the community mught be a big pump will after this, so better grab your place mate.

Oh I'm already well aboard the BLRY train, next stop moon'sville. It's refreshing to get behind a coin that has no bullshit attached to it, for me that's good enough. transparent dev, no drama, no bullshit. Now we gestate.

The real thing I wanna know is how this coin is going to look in November when she wins the General. Flashing back to April will be a nice walk down memory lane. Cause as much as it would be good for Bernie to win, or hilarious for Trump to win, we all know how it's going to go down.
just hold on mooning still coming mate, you can still buy blry for cheap price and wait and see OP is cooking something for the community mught be a big pump will after this, so better grab your place mate.
Been a long time coming, been lurking on BCT for almost a year. Time to finally make an account!

Gotta give some shoutouts to Billary! this coin is going places. It feels nice to be in on the ground floor of a coin that will go places. If only I could have turned back time and bought trump when it was 150 sats, or bern when it was 15 sats LOL.

BIG UPS BLRY MASSIF!
legendary
Yeah, that dump was strange, it looked like a 0.7 BTC dump, then a 0.7 BTC pump moments later (for half the coins). I wonder if it was someone second-guessing themselves LOL.

Welcome to altcoins Wink People who wanna win big don't want to buy in at anything higher than rock-bottom prices, and looks like someone just made their day.

Concerning the ongoing development of the coin, we're going to be rounding our first week's anniversary, and we want to ask the community, would you like to see this coin supported by coinpayments? It's a $700 flat fee to get listed. We'd like to know if people would actually use it, or if it would come off as just a gimmick to increase exposure. We're not about gimmicks here at Team Billary, but we want to hear from the community.
Big dump on Blry the order was about 130k coins deep, then a nice pump order came in cleaning house on 80K coins all the way up to 1100 sats.

Good day for billary so far. 
I'm also thinking about this seeing the price dump wonders me why, might want holders to panic and the whales will buy everything then set it to 1100k sat again, nice job and keep it coming this is how alt trade works. good luck to us holders.
Activity: 1008
Big dump on Blry the order was about 130k coins deep, then a nice pump order came in cleaning house on 80K coins all the way up to 1100 sats.

Good day for billary so far. 
Activity: 97
BLRY getting cheaper and cheaper  Roll Eyes
legendary
i didnt did the Latim translate but the

PORTUGUESE ANN IS ALIVE HERE

Portuguese

Great! thanks for being a valued member of the BLRY community, stapled this to Billary's face on the OP Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i didnt did the Latim translate but the

PORTUGUESE ANN IS ALIVE HERE

Portuguese
legendary
Activity: 1029
Buying this.. I don't want the miss the next "trumparty" .. Cheesy
legendary
So the weekend is here, let us celebrate BILLARY's victory over BERN in New York.  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: