Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 49. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Block explorer and wallet are showing the same block, 70805 for me. Never seen any issues, please show some screenshots with timestamps to verify this is an issue.

Also it appears that that pool has stopped offering BLRY, if you look at the page you linked, it's no longer listed. They seem to change out the coins often on that pool, the ones they have listed right now are very different from the ones listed a month ago when we launched.

speaking of which we're almost 1/3rd done the  PoW phase! yahoo!

It was not updating blocks on 2 separate occasions today. About 5 or 6 hrs in total. Everything looks fine now
Yes alot more than 1/3rd through..

Current block  71156
= 78844 more blocks x POW coins 100 per block = 7,884,400 coins + current supply of 4,971,175 = 12,855,575 + current and future POS

Should be, 149,999 POW blocks x 100 coins + 1 block (2% premine of total coins) for total POW than pure POS after that

still
Nice low supply Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Block Explorer working again! Yay!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Block explorer and wallet are showing the same block, 70805 for me. Never seen any issues, please show some screenshots with timestamps to verify this is an issue.

Also it appears that that pool has stopped offering BLRY, if you look at the page you linked, it's no longer listed. They seem to change out the coins often on that pool, the ones they have listed right now are very different from the ones listed a month ago when we launched.

speaking of which we're almost 1/3rd done the  PoW phase! yahoo!
Activity: 868
http://hashpool.eu/ this pool not working please check it
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Blockchain is still moving. Explorer is just broken

Looks fine to me? What was the error? just not updating? I'll contact our partner to see if they had a service outage or something...
i can not open page

The block explorer opens fine for me. I see my wallet shows block 70357 but the BILLARY COIN BLOCK EXPLORER shows 70227 and I do not think it is moving.

Looks fine to me? What was the error? just not updating? I'll contact our partner to see if they had a service outage or something...
i can not open page
legendary
Activity: 980

Can you fix block explorer
Anyone think this coin should be on Cryptopia. Maybe we can get some support for a LTC market on there.
Activity: 644
It's unbelievable how much volume CLINT has compared to BLRY. Let's show that scam coin that this coin is the real coin for the Clintons and not some stupid premine scam with volume and price manipulation.

Meh, for all intent an purposes the coin is dead. The block chain isn't moving and for all the volume compared to BLRY, it still is bottoming out at .6 BTC.

On a good note, with BLRY's meager volume, it did quite well on Yobit today.
BLRY will rise up any moment from now as OP said he is working behind there's a plan in his mind that will be big for us as we see this coin stills move and still compete will all many coins that has been develop we just need to wait and OP will reveal everything for us.
It's unbelievable how much volume CLINT has compared to BLRY. Let's show that scam coin that this coin is the real coin for the Clintons and not some stupid premine scam with volume and price manipulation.

Meh, for all intent an purposes the coin is dead. The block chain isn't moving and for all the volume compared to BLRY, it still is bottoming out at .6 BTC.

On a good note, with BLRY's meager volume, it did quite well on Yobit today.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
can BLRY go to 500sat in 2018 ? If yes, I would buy now !

If you are waiting until 2018 you are playing quite the long con, my friend. I think a lot of us are waiting to see if Hillary getting the presidential bid at the Democratic Convention in the Summer will have any bearing on the BLRY exchange rates.

Only way this coin will do anything. She has already been chosen, just a question of when it will be announced Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

If you are waiting until 2018 you are playing quite the long con, my friend. I think a lot of us are waiting to see if Hillary getting the presidential bid at the Democratic Convention in the Summer will have any bearing on the BLRY exchange rates.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Hi. i can't start my wallet after pc was turned off. it showing error. how it is possible to enter saved wallet data to another wallet?

may be corrupted blockchain on your pc

copy wallet.dat to another dir
delete all files from \AppData\Roaming\BillaryCoin\
restart wallet
after full sync
copy and replace wallet.dat to yours old saved file
reopen wallet
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Hi. i can't start my wallet after pc was turned off. it showing error. how it is possible to enter saved wallet data to another wallet?
I think price too low and miners not want mine now because low price and high diff. Miners waiting strong buy orders and good price. But i think 180 sat. 190 sat good price for mine this coin at this difficulty.
Activity: 644
you really making this things worthy sir keeping it alive and continuing your goal for the future of your creation I'm with you since the start got rewarded at east 500 BLRY before coming from your own wallet you simply amazing let this coin rocks sir continue to compete and innovate, good luck to you and to your wife/partner will keep this thread on track.
Pages:
Jump to: