Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 51. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
another pump was good and the new wallet looks nice, what else do we expect OP any possible road map or additional factors that will gather more interest from the traders and investors? how we to see more pump from yobit. good luck.

What if pump was fake? Don't believe everything you see mate Smiley
Fake pumps for fake coins BLRY not a fake coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
another pump was good and the new wallet looks nice, what else do we expect OP any possible road map or additional factors that will gather more interest from the traders and investors? how we to see more pump from yobit. good luck.

What if pump was fake? Don't believe everything you see mate Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You can check the GitHub for all the changes.

In short:

- 6 recent transactions now show instead of 3
- Removed bits of older coin's code
- Removed legacy IRC code
- Updated checkpoint
- Linux permission fix
- Sexy new GUI

Ok thank you. Good job
legendary
Activity: 980
You can check the GitHub for the most recent commits.

In short:

- 6 recent transactions now show instead of 3
- Removed bits of older coin's code
- Removed legacy IRC code
- Updated checkpoint
- Linux permission fix
- Sexy new GUI

******* New Wallets ******* Recommended Download *******

I've updated the links on the OP and the website. I'll post the link to the Windows version right here for the A.D.D brigade:

Windows Wallet

And I've updated the VirusTotal for the tinfoil hat brigade Wink you can check it out HERE

There was an issue compiling the Mac wallet, it is coming soon.

What is diffirent in this wallet? Is this fork wallet?
legendary

******* New Wallets ******* Recommended Download *******

I've updated the links on the OP and the website. I'll post the link to the Windows version right here for the A.D.D brigade:

Windows Wallet

And I've updated the VirusTotal for the tinfoil hat brigade Wink you can check it out HERE

There was an issue compiling the Mac wallet, it is coming soon.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Is this coin official? Or have issues like trumpcoin that is a coin made by fans?
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
First pump was successful

A pump up to a thousand satoshi would be good.
First pump was successful
I think fly time coming for Billary Coin
Oh wow that's good to hear Op you are working as a team and improvement is ongoing might now need to work with the price to rise up.😀 good luck mate hope to see some pump up again.
legendary
great you are still working overtime to make this coin alive, I adore you it seems that you are alone doing this
how can you survive mate, is there any future plan or goal for this coin? how it will work after a month or year?
i'll keep myself updated here OP.

He's not alone, I just pushed v1.1 update the other day to the master repository. v1.1 will be out soon!

Billary has at least 2 strong devs behind it.

- Billary Cliton

Make that 3, my wife is the technical brains behind BLRY, I'm just the hype man Wink

And I'm looking at bringing on a 4th for a particular project, but we're not talking about that yet.

Also the wallets won't be compiled until tomorrow, I had a gig earlier tonight that I had to prepare for. And now that I think about it I'm playing for 5 hours tomorrow night, ugh... I'll try to get them done ASAP.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
great you are still working overtime to make this coin alive, I adore you it seems that you are alone doing this
how can you survive mate, is there any future plan or goal for this coin? how it will work after a month or year?

He's not alone, I just pushed v1.1 update the other day to the master repository. v1.1 will be out soon!

Billary has at least 2 strong devs behind it.

- Billary Cliton
legendary
Hey, I love what you've started here. So here's a contribution:

New v1.1.0.0 Billary Wallet ready for review, pull & compile for Dev :-)

Sneak Peak:

https://github.com/billerycliton/BillaryCoinSource

Changes/Improvements:

- Checkpoint Update
- Expansion of Recent Transactions View (from 3 to 6)
- New Logo & GUI Theme
- File permissions fix for Linux

Monica still likes my Popsicle, so I need to keep her in good supply Smiley

BLRY Donations welcome:  B9C8gzchk4HKRa27T3TCMd4q4m4W6CrKhZ

- Billary Cliton

Very nice work! I'll review it and push it to the master soon. For the time being we've already had one wallet update in the first week, so I'm going to hold tight on pushing a new one for now. It won't be long, such a sexy GUI. I'll def fill up your popscicle supply though Wink 10,000 BLRY.

Hi djslick

need update this info in russian ann
or wait?

Hey! Thanks for being on-the-ball with the main ENG thread, yes we will need to update it. The new Wallets I'm compiling right now, I combed through the changes with a fine-tooth comb and they are all airtight. Big thanks to jksbits40 for knocking this one out of the park.  Cool

And when it comes to other exchanges, I've requested to be listed, however our marketcap is currently too low I'd imagine for them to pick it up. Once we gain traction my contacts tell me we should get on POLO and BITTREX. I will list us on coinmarketcap.com once there have been more coins mined. So far there's only 2588697 coins in circulation, we're about 6% through the PoW phase, so it's still really early in the game. When we're at about 20-30% through the PoW phase I can't see why we wouldn't be listed on these bigger exchanges.

I'll update the OP once the wallets are finished (Win, Linux, Mac) and issue a request directly to all the translated threads to update their threads. The GitHub source has been merged successfully, so if you don't want to wait, you can feel free to compile it yourself. But it shouldn't be too much longer, probably later today  Cheesy
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Any knews of bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

Sneak Peak:

Changes/Improvements:

- Checkpoint Update
- New Logo & GUI Theme

- Billary Cliton

Very nice work! I'll review it and push it to the master soon. For the time being we've already had one wallet update in the first week, so I'm going to hold tight on pushing a new one for now. It won't be long, such a sexy GUI. I'll def fill up your popscicle supply though Wink 10,000 BLRY.

Hi djslick

need update this info in russian ann
or wait?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Sneak Peak:
http://i.imgur.com/LqWILEa.jpg

Changes/Improvements:

- Checkpoint Update
- New Logo & GUI Theme

- Billary Cliton

Thank you!

In the meantime, if anyone wants to build their own wallet, here is the source:   https://github.com/billerycliton/BillaryCoinSource

Linux Debian + KDE (Desktop) is the best recommended platform  Smiley

Cheers!

P.S. Monica likes the new Popsicles I got, better than my old Popsicle now  Cry

- Billary Cliton

another nice work OP I'll update my wallet hope price will be pumped up again,
traders kindly buy your blry price is still cheap. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: