Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 52. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Hey, I love what you've started here. So here's a contribution:

New v1.1.0.0 Billary Wallet ready for review, pull & compile for Dev :-)

Sneak Peak:

https://github.com/billerycliton/BillaryCoinSource

Changes/Improvements:

- Checkpoint Update
- Expansion of Recent Transactions View (from 3 to 6)
- New Logo & GUI Theme
- File permissions fix for Linux

Monica still likes my Popsicle, so I need to keep her in good supply Smiley

BLRY Donations welcome:  B9C8gzchk4HKRa27T3TCMd4q4m4W6CrKhZ

- Billary Cliton

Very nice work! I'll review it and push it to the master soon. For the time being we've already had one wallet update in the first week, so I'm going to hold tight on pushing a new one for now. It won't be long, such a sexy GUI. I'll def fill up your popscicle supply though Wink 10,000 BLRY.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hey, I love what you've started here. So here's a contribution:

New v1.1.0.0 Billary Wallet ready for review, pull & compile for Dev :-)

Sneak Peak:
http://i.imgur.com/LqWILEa.jpg

https://github.com/billerycliton/BillaryCoinSource

Changes/Improvements:

- Checkpoint Update
- Expansion of Recent Transactions View (from 3 to 6)
- New Logo & GUI Theme
- File permissions fix for Linux

Monica still likes my Popsicle, so I need to keep her in good supply Smiley

BLRY Donations welcome:  B9C8gzchk4HKRa27T3TCMd4q4m4W6CrKhZ

- Billary Cliton
legendary
So I received a PM from a user asking me why his wallet wasn't staking, and I figure I'd repost the answer publicly as it might benefit other members of the community.

BLRY is a hybrid PoW/PoS coin, which you might have noticed occasionally "mines" coins of it's own free will. This is the PoS in action! Now if for some reason your coins are not staking and mining new PoS coins on their own, this might be because you have put a password on your wallet (highly recommended) and that will put the wallet into a LOCKED state. In a LOCKED state your coins will not stake until it is unlocked, which can be simply achieved by going to "settings" then "unlock" then input your password, and voila! Your coins will now start staking.

It's worth noting that even in a locked state, the coins in your wallet will continue to accrue WEIGHT, this means that the PoS interest per coin day is still accumulating, so don't worry! You haven't lost out on any sweet sweet PoS interest while your wallet has been locked. But to "cash in" you will have to occasionally have to unlock your wallet, and let the coins stake.

I hope this clears things up. Happy steaking!

Activity: 1008
So this is a joke coin right? Or is this serious???

Billary is as real as Bj's in the white house son.

No need to buy hash when it is cheaper to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Port 3346 for Vardiff 256-32768
Port 3446 for NiceHash
Port 3546 Fixed Diff 32768

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Renting a miner for a jokecoin?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Is there anyway to set your difficulty on the GCPOOL?? I'm renting a miner and it's telling me that my difficulty is too low???
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So this is a joke coin right? Or is this serious???
Activity: 1008
Hey guys, I'm going to be out of town for the weekend, so there won't be any trollbox rallying on my part for the next few days. Pump up the Billary and let me see some surging prices when I'm back in a few days!!

Um... guys... what happened exactly? Bernie didn't win the Democratic bid did he???

Lol nope,  talking to a whale I can confirm that's he's been trying to purposefully push the price down to either scoop up as many as he can, or make a hostile takeover bid for this coin, trying to intimidate the dev into selling the coin to him. Anyone who hangs out in yobit chat can probably guess who I'm talking about.

Weak hands shake at their own peril.

BLRY pretty much just cemented her bid to win the DEM nomination. This coin is going to get huge in the months ahead, it's no wonder that people with money see a big opportunity here. Too bad they don't want to play fair and feel that the only way to get ahead in life is to cheat.

oh well! hang on for the ride ahead. it'll have some bumps, but goddamn this is going to be the altcoin of 2016.

this is what he sent me earlier today:

"Yes, that's why the market cap is so low.....i'm trying to alter that by deliberately toying with their price downwards until they realize what's in their best interests.

I think considering how small their cap is they can be bought out for a high 4 figure sum.

Capital is not what I need you for. I can provide some and know others with much more. The question is can you get these guys to take me seriously or not, BLRY that is. If you can do me that, I can give you a world coin times 3."+

So yup, we've gotten that "investor interest" we were looking for ROFL  Grin Grin Grin

Sound like LordD hes always talking about hostile takeovers and has a very loose grip on reality.  I would hardly call that guy a whale maybe delusional would fit him better, he will loose interest and move on so I would not worry.  (visit trump section for more reading on this guy)
Activity: 644
well said while the price is still low it is a great opportunity to those who's still looking for better investment
I know right now that many are looking for better chances of this coin to rise up, I know by heart that
blry will pump up again so buy now while it is still resting guys.
legendary
Hey guys, I'm going to be out of town for the weekend, so there won't be any trollbox rallying on my part for the next few days. Pump up the Billary and let me see some surging prices when I'm back in a few days!!

Um... guys... what happened exactly? Bernie didn't win the Democratic bid did he???

Lol nope,  talking to a whale I can confirm that's he's been trying to purposefully push the price down to either scoop up as many as he can, or make a hostile takeover bid for this coin, trying to intimidate the dev into selling the coin to him. Anyone who hangs out in yobit chat can probably guess who I'm talking about.

BLRY pretty much just cemented her bid to win the DEM nomination. This coin is going to get huge in the months ahead, it's no wonder that people with money see a big opportunity here. Too bad they don't want to play fair and feel that the only way to get ahead in life is to cheat.

oh well! hang on for the ride ahead. it'll have some bumps, but goddamn this is going to be the altcoin of 2016.

"Yes, that's why the market cap is so low.....i'm trying to alter that by deliberately toying with their price downwards until they realize what's in their best interests.

I think considering how small their cap is they can be bought out for a high 4 figure sum.

Capital is not what I need you for. I can provide some and know others with much more. The question is can you get these guys to take me seriously or not, BLRY that is. If you can do me that, I can give you a world coin times 3."+

So yup, we've gotten that "investor interest" we were looking for ROFL  Grin Grin Grin

Wow, that's... something.

For the record we have not been approached by anyone asking us to sell them the coin. Not that we would entertain any offers, the coin is barely over a week old, it's potential hasn't been tapped yet. It's our baby, and we aim to ride it out Smiley

And if there's any silver lining to this, it's that BLRY is cheap right now. So it might be divine providence to some lucky traders.
Activity: 65

Lol nope,  talking to a whale I can confirm that's he's been trying to purposefully push the price down to either scoop up as many as he can, or make a hostile takeover bid for this coin, trying to intimidate the dev into selling the coin to him. Anyone who hangs out in yobit chat can probably guess who I'm talking about.

So yup, we've gotten that "investor interest" we were looking for ROFL  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Billary will rise hard when it's certain that Hillary will be Democratic nominee. I fucking hate her, but if she can earn me money I'm fine with it.

Bill's a good guy though.

Another reason that this coin is better than CLINT.
Activity: 606
Currently mining is more expensive than buying Smiley Great time to buy!
Activity: 77
marketcap - 2k usd  Shocked Good time to enter BLRY
Exactly. 5 BTC marcet cap. LOL. I´m in. Not much space to fall deeper.  Wink

BLRY on GOX tomorow!!!!   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
marketcap - 2k usd  Shocked Good time to enter BLRY
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Price very cheap now for BLRY because totally 1966986 coin in circulation. We saw sometimes trump too went down 80 satoshi on exchange but then went up 15k sat. and now 8k sat. stable price. I do not want compare BLRY with trump but BLRY too will go up 5k.
yes so we needed to support this dev he already manage to work it up for a week it is now time for us to show some support blry will go up we will trolling it from yobit ahahahah. good luck team.
Activity: 868
Price very cheap now for BLRY because totally 1966986 coin in circulation. We saw sometimes trump too went down 80 satoshi on exchange but then went up 15k sat. and now 8k sat. stable price. I do not want compare BLRY with trump but BLRY too will go up 5k.
Activity: 756
For just one week w/out any concrete plan everything has been created wow nice job mate, oh I wonder how did you do it and who helped you but you are simply amazing making everything possible w/in a week span, hahaha many haters and trolls did not expect this not even think that you can work it up from yobit and price keep up and down but not totally dumped, so what's next in this coming week? maybe signature campaign and another set of pools might work? well I just keep on eye on it, good luck and congrats again OP!! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: