Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 50. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Love this coin. Steaks like a champ.  Grin

Does anyone know the most optimum amount of coins to have in a wallet and a way to send staked coins to the same input? I've been letting the program run for about a week then I consolidate the coins into a single input with coin control.

If not can the wallet be upgraded so the stake can be sent to a certain address?

I Put some BLRY orders up from 150 - 297, if you want to sell some coins.
Only about $120 to buy the coin up to 500!

The coins will steak to the same input address that they were originally received, you can see this in "recent transactions" now, listing the actual BLRY address, along with the traditional method of looking at the "Transactions" tab. I'm not sure if it's possible to have the coins stake to a new address, but it's a cool idea, and something I will look into.

On another note, would anyone be interested in an Android BLRY wallet? I think it might be a bit early for that, but I'd like to hear feedback from the community, I have a developer who can make an Android Wallet and get it on the Play store, but the price is 1 BTC (Which is pricey). I'll have to look into what it would take to do myself, I'm just not well-versed with Droid stuff. TBH I hate fucking phones, I like my PC.
Maybe next month it can be good. 1 BTC good price for android wallet.

Sounds like a plan, I'll spend some of the premine on getting it done once the price is back to where it should be. I offered straight BLRY but he wasn't interested, so I'll have to trade it out for BTC.

And by the way, I've been working behind the scenes on furthering our main "mission goal" with this coin, hopefully we'll be ready for an announcement in the coming weeks.
Activity: 868

Does anyone know the most optimum amount of coins to have in a wallet and a way to send staked coins to the same input? I've been letting the program run for about a week then I consolidate the coins into a single input with coin control.

If not can the wallet be upgraded so the stake can be sent to a certain address?

The coins will steak to the same input address that they were originally received, you can see this in "recent transactions" now, listing the actual BLRY address, along with the traditional method of looking at the "Transactions" tab. I'm not sure if it's possible to have the coins stake to a new address, but it's a cool idea, and something I will look into.

On another note, would anyone be interested in an Android BLRY wallet? I think it might be a bit early for that, but I'd like to hear feedback from the community, I have a developer who can make an Android Wallet and get it on the Play store, but the price is 1 BTC (Which is pricey). I'll have to look into what it would take to do myself, I'm just not well-versed with Droid stuff. TBH I hate fucking phones, I like my PC.
Maybe next month it can be good. 1 BTC good price for android wallet.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
novaexchange.com have a problem

Please withdraw your coins from Novaexchange.

The exchange has been attacked and caused some trades in certain markets - to be honest - has messed up balances in a few accounts.

Please withdraw your coins from the exchange - right away. And do not send any coins here! Any deposits will be rejected!

I am currently processing all ESP withdrawals by hand, they are having loads of tiny inputs and huge outputs, causing "Transaction to large" error. Putting all tiny inputs together, stay tuned, all your ESP will be sent out.

https://novaexchange.com/message/
Thanks god i used only yobit for trading BLRY . Some improvement in the market from yesterday till now i hope we will get over the first introduced price at 1300-1500 , the current value make no sense for me .
Still buying & holding from the first 500 BLRY sent to me as a gift
Good luck team
legendary

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Price cheap again we can buy more BLRY
legendary

The exchange has been attacked and caused some trades in certain markets - to be honest - has messed up balances in a few accounts.

Please withdraw your coins from the exchange - right away. And do not send any coins here! Any deposits will be rejected!

I am currently processing all ESP withdrawals by hand, they are having loads of tiny inputs and huge outputs, causing "Transaction to large" error. Putting all tiny inputs together, stay tuned, all your ESP will be sent out.

Wow, that's pretty serious. I'm sorry to hear this, if anyone has BLRY (or any coin) on Nova, please withdraw immediately! I will alter the OP to reflect this change. I hope they get their game together, it's tough being the new kid on the block. Unless you're Donny. Everyone loves Donny.

Besides, why would you have coins sitting on an exchange and not staking in your wallet?  Huh
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
236 Buy and 206 Sell at yobit. almost a week when a whale pump BLRY at 720 satoshis.
Still waiting for another pump for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

legendary
So I think I fixed the Mac wallet, if some users could please try the new wallet and let me know if it works fine for you, I'd really appreciate it:

Mac Wallet 1.1

I was having issues on my archaic old MBP, but it's a pile of garbage anyways... so I'm hoping that it's just me. let me know!

Billary-qt looks pretty good on Mac OSX here!:

- Billary Cliton

Great! That's the one I linked? Not your own compile?

Yes, it's the binary file you linked.

Marvelous. I appreciate the feedback, time to swap out the OP and website links!
Activity: 26
So I think I fixed the Mac wallet, if some users could please try the new wallet and let me know if it works fine for you, I'd really appreciate it:

Mac Wallet 1.1

I was having issues on my archaic old MBP, but it's a pile of garbage anyways... so I'm hoping that it's just me. let me know!

http://i.imgur.com/Hjsk00V.jpg

- Billary Cliton

Yes, it's the binary file you linked.
legendary

Mac Wallet 1.1

- Billary Cliton

Activity: 26

Mac Wallet 1.1

http://i.imgur.com/Hjsk00V.jpg

- Billary Cliton

Mac Wallet 1.1

thats good news
legendary

Mac Wallet 1.1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
love life...
looking good mate...    people raving at the chat bx on yobs today... nice  ;]
legendary
You can check the GitHub for the most recent commits.

In short:

- 6 recent transactions now show instead of 3
- Removed bits of older coin's code
- Removed legacy IRC code
- Updated checkpoint
- Linux permission fix
- Sexy new GUI

Oh I forgot one more thing, there's several properly re-sized versions of the logo now in the windows wallet, so that on your taskbar, system tray, or anywhere else the logo should look "clearer" as opposed to how it was before. The way windows downsamples the bigger image can result in a "shimmering" effect similar to bad ansiotropic filtering in a videogame. So the end result is our own in-house texture filtering  Cool
another pump was good and the new wallet looks nice, what else do we expect OP any possible road map or additional factors that will gather more interest from the traders and investors? how we to see more pump from yobit. good luck.

What if pump was fake? Don't believe everything you see mate Smiley

I'll say this about that. It did appear that someone was trying to intentionally drive the price down last week with massive sell walls that would keep pushing down, everyone was afraid to eat into them. Then *poof* it got ATE. And then some! (-/+ 300% gain) Whoever picked that up gobbled up a couple hundred thousand cheap BLRY. congrats!
Yes, it is true somebody sell this coin at 80 sat.  Shocked price. But thanks to them i bought at 80 sat. Cool
legendary
another pump was good and the new wallet looks nice, what else do we expect OP any possible road map or additional factors that will gather more interest from the traders and investors? how we to see more pump from yobit. good luck.

What if pump was fake? Don't believe everything you see mate Smiley

I'll say this about that. It did appear that someone was trying to intentionally drive the price down last week with massive sell walls that would keep pushing down, everyone was afraid to eat into them. Then *poof* it got ATE. And then some! (-/+ 300% gain) Whoever picked that up gobbled up a couple hundred thousand cheap BLRY. congrats!
legendary

Thank you for your support, however I've answered this question from you a couple times now... We at Team Billary don't believe in stringing people along with future promises which may or may not come true. A large percentage of pioneering software development never makes it to a public release, let alone the altcoin scene, which is comprised of 99% vaporware.

We made a conscious choice when we launched this (our first and only) coin. We were sick and tired of the treadmill approach of keeping people interested in coins by drip-feeding them info to drive the price up. As I've said several times, we do have plans, but we are not going to reveal them until they are %100 working and ready to launch. We are not %100 sure if it can even technically be done, but we are in talks with other developers to take a look at our ambitions. The free market should and must decide on what the true value of the coin is, it's not for us to say. This is the backbone of free enterprise, the freedom to put your best work out there and let people make up their own minds.

Good products don't require anything else. Bad products require marketing Wink

If people want to buy or sell our coin, we're tickled pink, regardless of the price. It's not the developer's place to try and influence the price. We don't PnD, and the 600,000 or so remaining bits of the premine are all intact. The coin is still less than %10 through it's PoW phase, lots of interesting things will be happening during it's lifetime. Hillary will get the Democratic Nomination, BTC block rewards will half, and then Hillary will be the next POTUS shortly after the PoW ends.

We're only taking our first baby steps. And I believe that we've delivered a very robust and stable platform to build upon. I hope you're enjoying your lightning-fast transaction times. one of the fastest wallets I've ever used.

Pages:
Jump to: