Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 54. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i want to try  BLRY steak  Roll Eyes Grin

Much better than Trump steak, we're going to sell ours in "Victoria's Secret"  Cool
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
i want to try  BLRY steak  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Hey guys, I'm going to be out of town for the weekend, so there won't be any trollbox rallying on my part for the next few days. Pump up the Billary and let me see some surging prices when I'm back in a few days!!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
soon 12k sat again,diff its to high nw Wink
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
 Cool Cool Cool

Thanks for the update developer... that is enough to satisfy my curiosity.

I have BLRY and will buy more on Friday when I get paid. Smiley

Cool Cool Cool
legendary
And just because I can't help myself....

Oh Billary....

*looks like there's a 4-day birthday mini-pump happening on yobit, let's see where it goes
I think BLRY will go far to da moon & beyond
can we see BLRY beat Trump price soon ??

Soon™

Real investor action hasn't even begun, this is all still prelude. When Billary wins the Dem nomination, and when Billary wins the Presidency... We'll have some surprises in store Wink
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE

Oh Billary....

*looks like there's a 4-day birthday mini-pump happening on yobit, let's see where it goes
I think BLRY will go far to da moon & beyond
can we see BLRY beat Trump price soon ??
Activity: 151

Oh Billary....

Serious action on yobit, I'm buying more.
legendary

Oh Billary....

legendary
Huh Huh Huh

When will BLRY be on coinmarketcap?

Huh Huh Huh

Good question! I've waited a bit to get it listed, as there aren't that many coins in circulation yet. And the premine is still proportionally a big chunk of them. I want to wait until there's at least 2-3x as many coins that have been mined by the public to list on coinmarketcap.

I hope this explanation sounds reasonable to you, if it doesn't please let me know and I'll consider changing our strategy. Because the premine isn't going anywhere, so the total right now is not very representative of the total amount of trade-able coins.

If I were to list it right now the market cap would be low, and I don't think it's very representative of our coin.

Remember we've only been launched for 4 days now! (only on block 7725) We have a long ways to go, and this is a marathon, not a sprint. which reminds me, HAPPY 4-DAY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION GUYS!!!

Wasssssup!
 Huh Huh Huh

When will BLRY be on coinmarketcap?

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 151
Quoting my post. Seem like my post got ignored.
OP I have not received any bounty yet. Sad
I hae translate the ANN. I'm still waiting

Once again ignored. Sad
Are you gonna give the bounty or not? Please do say so I can stop waiting!
 I havesent my address on your PM

Ignored!? READ

You haven't updated the ANN, it still says PRE-ANN, the old logo, missing pools, no exchanges, no updated wallets, no other translations...

And when I went to sleep last night you had not yet PMed me the updated thread link or your BLRY address, I wake up now to see that you sent the BLRY address at 4:55 AM this morning,

exactly ONE minute later at 4:56 AM after finally PMing me your BLRY address, you came here to bitch in public.

Sorry dude, I'm done with you, sending you 50 BLRY for your efforts, because A) you didn't do the job asked of you, and B) you were kinda a snidey cunt about it.

Philipino bounty goes to Bitwarrior who actually did the work.

That's it bud don't take no shit.
Activity: 97
BLRY kinda cheap on YoBit right now. It's cheaper to buy them then to mine them.
legendary

Once again ignored. Sad

Ignored!? READ

You haven't updated the ANN, it still says PRE-ANN, the old logo, missing pools, no exchanges, no updated wallets, no other translations...

And when I went to sleep last night you had not yet PMed me the updated thread link or your BLRY address, I wake up now to see that you sent the BLRY address at 4:55 AM this morning,

exactly ONE minute later at 4:56 AM after finally PMing me your BLRY address, you came here to bitch in public.

Sorry dude, I'm done with you, sending you 50 BLRY for your efforts, because A) you didn't do the job asked of you, and B) you were kinda a snidey cunt about it.

Philipino bounty goes to Bitwarrior who actually did the work.
Activity: 332

Once again ignored. Sad
Activity: 84
Accumulate BLRY while it is still cheap... this is a new coin and won't remain at these prices long.

Now my only question is if BLRY will surpass Trumpcoin in the next coming months?

BLRY will do that easily and not to forget scam coin (Clint) left out.
The first expose was here
Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Bounty for Philippines Translation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14612719
this is good to know a translation for us, might help more the community the coin is moving well from yobit
worth to watch and compete with the trump. good luck dev.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Wasssssup!
Accumulate BLRY while it is still cheap... this is a new coin and won't remain at these prices long.

Now my only question is if BLRY will surpass Trumpcoin in the next coming months?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

+1 BLRY BillaryCoin

So long Clint Coin!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: