Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative - page 2. (Read 200928 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

It is better to include old-unpaid IPO in your new post so that will credit more honesty to the new solution(project)...
Activity: 341
I'll keep voting every hour on Mintpal, whatever is the solution slavo decides to implement,
Nothing to loose, much to win potentially.
Please keep voting on Mintpal!

I keep voting too, but I start to believe it is useless, especially if BLTZ will be replaced with a new coin.
For the sake if all the votes we accumulated till now, maybe its better to relaunch the SAME coin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I'll keep voting every hour on Mintpal, whatever is the solution slavo decides to implement,
Nothing to loose, much to win potentially.
Please keep voting on Mintpal!
Activity: 308

It is really sad and unfair that we who believed in BLTZ since the beginning have been scammed from the IPO.

Anyway, I hope that Blitzcoin community will succeed and we'll all win together with with our blitzcoins!

All the best for us!
i like this coin,but maybe BLTZ need more Exchanges

Lol  Grin

I'll post something soon. Let me some time  Grin
Activity: 98
i like this coin,but maybe BLTZ need more Exchanges
ok, new plan : contact me on #blitzcoin on freenode; too much pm's, not enough time.

And if you want to help me finding GOOD solution, stay there please ! I can't be 100% on blitz so I can't answer 100% of the time.

link for people not using irc well  Grin : http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=blitzcoin

I have 3 solutions in fact; as I can include blitz in one of my upcoming projects.
I may have a better solution for all of us. (2 in fact)

I'd need to know if bagholders are watching this thread.

If you are one, please tell me, mp or here and how much u hold.

cheers
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is the coin under a doublespend attack?  We have transactions with confirmations that have gone back to 0 confirmations.

Yup. Afraid so. Bittrex disabled wallet. Network is hash rate too low to prevent such. Hope all is well.

Is there still dev supporting this coin?

I think you should contact slavo (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/slavo-140093).
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Is the coin under a doublespend attack?  We have transactions with confirmations that have gone back to 0 confirmations.

Yup. Afraid so. Bittrex disabled wallet. Network is hash rate too low to prevent such. Hope all is well.

Is there still dev supporting this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1176
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

Activity: 84

blitzcoinpool.com is now online.  Please pop in and test it.  During the test I am going to switch to coins less profitable (for short period only) but with low difficulty level in order to find blocks quicker and test payout
system.

We will appreciate your constructive criticism.

What's coming on:
* addition a new wallet / coins
* addition of new options on the website
- edition of account
- edition of workers
- statistics for each coin
- charts
- and more

legendary
Activity: 1404
Pages: