Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 31. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I agree with you, I would certainly not use it either. While waiting for other exchanges, listing in IDEX which is alot better should not be too difficult for the team to establish this why we wait.

If BOB's listed on IDEX it will slowly recover in price. HOTBIT is a fake exchange with fake volume, no wonder all bob's investors and bounty guys are not aware of the exchange.

Fake exchange no I don't agree with you on this, but certain features I expect to see in a regular exchange I don't see so am skeptical trading off here, that's why I want to wait
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I agree with you, I would certainly not use it either. While waiting for other exchanges, listing in IDEX which is alot better should not be too difficult for the team to establish this why we wait.

If BOB's listed on IDEX it will slowly recover in price. HOTBIT is a fake exchange with fake volume, no wonder all bob's investors and bounty guys are not aware of the exchange.

How can you say  that hotbit is a fake exchange with fake volume? i bought bob's repair tokens on its first dump and now having some good amounts for holding. That was both different exchange centralized and decentralized and never to think its a fake exchange because more of the big ICO's that was finished and distributed goes to that exchanges. I dare to try it first before judging or complaining out of you speculations.

Totally agreed with you I also picked some tokens and took withdrawal without any problem. I don't Idex will help this project to get recover it need to get listed on big exchanges if they want to get this on nice track.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

How can you say  that hotbit is a fake exchange with fake volume? i bought bob's repair tokens on its first dump and now having some good amounts for holding. That was both different exchange centralized and decentralized and never to think its a fake exchange because more of the big ICO's that was finished and distributed goes to that exchanges. I dare to try it first before judging or complaining out of you speculations.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't really understand Hotbit. Is 1 token sold for $40.9485 now? I see only buy orders happened though, nobody sell for cheaper price. I'm not familiar with this site but that price looks confusing.

Now they fixed it. 4 cents per token. Seems reasonable, low but normal.

Yeah, it's about 4 cents at the moment

Actually, I just heard this exchange because of BOB.
And right now, the price is pretty cheap as compared to ICO price.
Maybe, right time to buy? Yesterday, it almost reached 1 cent.  Shocked
The problem is I'm not confident to use this exchange.
Is there some positive reviews regarding that exchange?
I hope BOB team will list their token to a more known exchange like HitBTC.

I didn't expected too see a massive decline in price. once all the weak hands has been eliminated it will be a different story in the next upcoming weeks. i am hoping that it would bounce back to the same level of ICO price or more.

As expected, for BOB to moon now would be a strange but lovely feeling especially for investors. The exchange Hotbit is quite weird and I would not want to trade there, I take my chances waiting more listings.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The idea will be fortunate!
Engaging plan, seamless website.  Good luck all.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
I don't really understand Hotbit. Is 1 token sold for $40.9485 now? I see only buy orders happened though, nobody sell for cheaper price. I'm not familiar with this site but that price looks confusing.

I didn't expected too see a massive decline in price. once all the weak hands has been eliminated it will be a different story in the next upcoming weeks. i am hoping that it would bounce back to the same level of ICO price or more.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 51
Good evening fellows. very nice idea, rely in the future should run by the planned!
Activity: 749
Merit: 507

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
Hotbit wouldn't work for me atleast for now until a better exchange lists BOB token. I  doubt if there would be reasonable volume at that exchange.

Tokens are locked until 5:00p.m. Pacific Time
Hotbit trading will start at 6:00p.m. Pacific Time.

This will give you guys time to transfer tokens on the Exchange.

that's really good news. the first exchange for bob tokens. hope there are still many to come in the next weeks.
Activity: 25
Such business are becoming useful. Classy plan, absorbing plan, believable vision.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
this is just first start of journey from bob , first unlocked then will entering exchange and soon when bob used by a lot of contractor this is will huge naturally without press.
The unlock of token is started already so hope they will lists bobs in a good exchange. Since token were unlock they must push this project to lists so they could have more users will join the community.
Activity: 224
Good news, we are waiting for June 20th. I hope exchanges will list Bob's Repair right after they unlock tokens. I'm pretty sure Idex will be the first one to list it.

this is June 20th, is there any latest news about BOB exchange, i did not find the exchange, i have seen in IDEX or hitbtc still no

They are using PST time zone. So everyone here that is not living on pacific time it would Early Morning of 21st of june. so 20 hours to go till the token unlock/

I see good news BOB listed on hotbit_io exchange, I think this a good start, hopefully the future time can add in other exchange.

They took nearly 2 months to list in the exchanges but till now the price is undervalued and which we cannot able to predict in this bearish market. So at last BOB is listed in Hotbit exchange.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
it is difficult to moves token from wallet to different account
is that possible now as the unlock of token as mention as above post from developer?

Activity: 680
Merit: 101
Good news, we are waiting for June 20th. I hope exchanges will list Bob's Repair right after they unlock tokens. I'm pretty sure Idex will be the first one to list it.

this is June 20th, is there any latest news about BOB exchange, i did not find the exchange, i have seen in IDEX or hitbtc still no

They are using PST time zone. So everyone here that is not living on pacific time it would Early Morning of 21st of june. so 20 hours to go till the token unlock/

I see good news BOB listed on hotbit_io exchange, I think this a good start, hopefully the future time can add in other exchange.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
and when I see the current price of the new lising in  exchagne hotbit it is not good to sell now,  hold and let the road map run first.
which obviously down more than 75% of the current ICO price.
Just like what i expected from its price after listing the most of the bob token holders will sold it and rebuy later. The price was gold enough to accumulate and i already waiting for more possible dump to hit my buying price. Goodluck to all this dump is an opportunity and if you sold before it dumps much better so you can pick up on it later on.
Activity: 173
BOB token is now at -75%
Pages:
Jump to: