Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 33. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
GOODNEWS

hotbitio @Hotbit_io
2h2 hours ago

Good News!
Hotbit will list @BobsRepair ($BOB)

June 20, 18:00 PT open BOB/BTC, BOB/ETH trading pairs

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I am excited to read that Bob's Repair will be making its debut in Las Vegas this year with the launch of the network's beta version at https://t.co/SBOWKDjYIQ
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Probably some more information later in the day during business hours. No need.
Good news, we are waiting for June 20th. I hope exchanges will list Bob's Repair right after they unlock tokens. I'm pretty sure Idex will be the first one to list it.

this is June 20th, is there any latest news about BOB exchange, i did not find the exchange, i have seen in IDEX or hitbtc still no

They are using PST time zone. So everyone here that is not living on pacific time it would Early Morning of 21st of june. so 20 hours to go till the token unlock/
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
Good news, we are waiting for June 20th. I hope exchanges will list Bob's Repair right after they unlock tokens. I'm pretty sure Idex will be the first one to list it.

this is June 20th, is there any latest news about BOB exchange, i did not find the exchange, i have seen in IDEX or hitbtc still no
Who is excited for tomorrow?

Tomorrow is the day we all been waiting for. Don't sell cheap specially the bull run just started and positive environment is now present in the whole crypto world.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I never been here before. Because of I always stopping by the Telegram channel. BOB's repair has lots of 'REAL' follower not only Telegram, Twitter, or Facebook but also here! That means they have great work so far! Maybe some of issue or problem are waiting for them... But, they will  solve for them as I have seen on SNS. Cheers Wink

And one of the vital pillars of any ICO project is the community which they build and sustain. I can comfortably say that BobsRepair has established a community who believe in their vision and these people would naturally create the liquidity for the market.
I think so too. I saw some of the abandoned project is most of community member was immediately disappeared, then the senior supporter were struggled till dead the project, now sometimes will appear BOTs or spammers on SNS. BOBs repair is easy to know that how's it work as we familiar contractor but that particularly how profound. I know that may not will be used for traditional contractor at the moment that's only will be used for millennials, wealthy people or potential new era age. But that's ecosystem is immediately spread the U.S by flexible thinking people, then next to the world!
I never been here before. Because of I always stopping by the Telegram channel. BOB's repair has lots of 'REAL' follower not only Telegram, Twitter, or Facebook but also here! That means they have great work so far! Maybe some of issue or problem are waiting for them... But, they will  solve for them as I have seen on SNS. Cheers Wink

The team have worked very hard to generate these numbers of supporters in their project.
Yeah, That's true. I want to support here or some their SNS when I have free time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
A second job, this time a multi-step job, has been completed using Bob's Repair's escrow smart contract on Main Net. The customer funded the job, separated the job into three steps, and paid the contractor when completed, thus lowering counter-party risk. https://t.co/zv3TxS4Tev
Activity: 420
I never been here before. Because of I always stopping by the Telegram channel. BOB's repair has lots of 'REAL' follower not only Telegram, Twitter, or Facebook but also here! That means they have great work so far! Maybe some of issue or problem are waiting for them... But, they will  solve for them as I have seen on SNS. Cheers Wink

And one of the vital pillars of any ICO project is the community which they build and sustain. I can comfortably say that BobsRepair has established a community who believe in their vision and these people would naturally create the liquidity for the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I never been here before. Because of I always stopping by the Telegram channel. BOB's repair has lots of 'REAL' follower not only Telegram, Twitter, or Facebook but also here! That means they have great work so far! Maybe some of issue or problem are waiting for them... But, they will  solve for them as I have seen on SNS. Cheers Wink

The team have worked very hard to generate these numbers of supporters in their project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
48 more hours and we will see if bob's team will be able to pull off an exchange listing.

Forkdetla will be the first dumping ground but i hope they add it on IDEX for more safer trading while they work on a high volume exchange.

Let's be hopeful on the listing, I know the team.is working hard to make this happen soonest but it is not as easy as people see and anticipated it.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
48 more hours and we will see if bob's team will be able to pull off an exchange listing.

Forkdetla will be the first dumping ground but i hope they add it on IDEX for more safer trading while they work on a high volume exchange.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Alot more updates are coming, the World's First Job, Escrow Service, and Review on blockchain is happening happened 3 days ago. The team is excited to see this milestone become a reality.
That's some sort of great news and im also excited for that, good job for the team. I never expected that it will be like that as fast taking action and now i am waiting it into the exchange to be traded so i can buy more bob's tokens.
Activity: 24
Greetings . I joined this project. I am interested to look how the founders realize the plan!
Alot more updates are coming, the World's First Job, Escrow Service, and Review on blockchain is happening happened 3 days ago. The team is excited to see this milestone become a reality.
I got some BOBx tokens in my wallet. What can I do with them? Are they tradeable or not?
Thanks in advance

Of course they are tradable but this token has not been listed yet. So until this is done then you can actually trade your token.
Activity: 392
I got some BOBx tokens in my wallet. What can I do with them? Are they tradeable or not?
Thanks in advance
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Today Bob's Repair took a giant leap for mankind by posting the world’s first home repair escrow transaction on Main Net, team never sleeps but continuously work hard to improve and keep developing the project.
This is indeed interesting. I have always that Bobsrepair team are serious minded team and always ready to deliver. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: