Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 34. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Today Bob's Repair took a giant leap for mankind by posting the world’s first home repair escrow transaction on Main Net, team never sleeps but continuously work hard to improve and keep developing the project.

Next Step to the moon Cheesy

Its an exaggeration post that its a giant leap for mankind Tongue But its a good start that people are testing bob's platform to book home repair.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
They are setting a new standard in the skilled industry by permanently storing all reviews via Blockchain technology and lowering counter-party risk.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Today Bob's Repair took a giant leap for mankind by posting the world’s first home repair escrow transaction on Main Net, team never sleeps but continuously work hard to improve and keep developing the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Hoping you will be listed in bit-z exchange or hitbtc...such promising exchange site that will surely boost your token price
Listing Bob in any exchange  at this time when the market is at it's bearish moments won't be the best for Bob's team.  I don't think the team will want to venture in that direction now. Let's hope the market raises up sooner than expected.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Good news, we are waiting for June 20th. I hope exchanges will list Bob's Repair right after they unlock tokens. I'm pretty sure Idex will be the first one to list it.

June 20, 2018 5PM to be exact but they are using Hawaii time so it would be 21th of june on majority of people.

And yes, everyone is hoping that bob will announce exchange listing on that day, But we can expect trading will start in ED or Forkdelta as soon as the token has been unlock.
That is the nearest event that can happen on that day but it would be much better if they have a official plan for that date to list in any exchange other than this forkdelta or idex. I hope it has a good opening price and it will go up on before or after the selling of some people who can't wait for the price to get much higher.
Campaign Manager - PM
Good news, we are waiting for June 20th. I hope exchanges will list Bob's Repair right after they unlock tokens. I'm pretty sure Idex will be the first one to list it.

June 20, 2018 5PM to be exact but they are using Hawaii time so it would be 21th of june on majority of people.

And yes, everyone is hoping that bob will announce exchange listing on that day, But we can expect trading will start in ED or Forkdelta as soon as the token has been unlock.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Looks like Tokens will be unlocked June 20th this year but no news of any exchanges. I don't think exchanges are important for them since they tout its an "utility token".
Exchanges are important for any project. Why else would need a token? Of course, they have raised money and can continue to work, but they also need to take care of investors
Activity: 14
Greetings, guys!
The main theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!
Activity: 406
Looks like Tokens will be unlocked June 20th this year but no news of any exchanges. I don't think exchanges are important for them since they tout its an "utility token".
Actually, exchanges should be important for them because there are a lot of new people who didn't buy the tokens from the ICO, but will want to be part of this project. Bit-z and HitBtc will be a good start, and i hope it won’t take long before it gets listed.
Activity: 19
Hey fellows!
I hope that the plan will perform all that has been target. Percipient business, interesting vision!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Hoping you will be listed in bit-z exchange or hitbtc...such promising exchange site that will surely boost your token price
Campaign Manager - PM
This is the first time, I come across a project that ends its tokensale and continues another bounty campaign which I find quite exciting although strange. I guess we got alot more coming from Bobsrepair
It's actually just an airdrop. More of like a marketing campaign. But i'm really worried that this airdrop campaign is being abused by some users. It was easy to create a telegram account.

There will be a new bounty campaign as announce by the dev team on telegram, it should start anytime today. But its only Social Media Campaign mainly facebook and twitter.

The Airdrop via telegram invites is a different airdrop campaign.
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
This is the first time, I come across a project that ends its tokensale and continues another bounty campaign which I find quite exciting although strange. I guess we got alot more coming from Bobsrepair
It's actually just an airdrop. More of like a marketing campaign. But i'm really worried that this airdrop campaign is being abused by some users. It was easy to create a telegram account.
Activity: 420
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Friderick just announced that the Bob tokens would be  unlocked on the 20th of this month. I look forward to this as we prepare to hear news of Bobsrepair listing.

That is GREAT news. Did he mention what was next after that?
Further, the price will fall, unless the team immediately add a token to a good exchange and shares the good news
i really hated the idea behind the telegram referral airdrop. They are giving much more coin to the telegram farmers. You know, it's really easy to create a telegram account.

Well, I see the team really wants to create liquidity in the market for this token. Probably that is why they want it to be in the hands of many.
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Friderick just announced that the Bob tokens would be  unlocked on the 20th of this month. I look forward to this as we prepare to hear news of Bobsrepair listing.

Further, the price will fall, unless the team immediately add a token to a good exchange and shares the good news
i really hated the idea behind the telegram referral airdrop. They are giving much more coin to the telegram farmers. You know, it's really easy to create a telegram account.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: