Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 35. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Friderick just announced that the Bob tokens would be  unlocked on the 20th of this month. I look forward to this as we prepare to hear news of Bobsrepair listing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I saw an announcement of Bob'S Repair on official telegram chanel that  BOB utility tokens transfers will be unlocked on Wednesday 20 June  2018.
 GOOD NEWS AFTER 9 DAYS Cool

good news for us, and which exchange they will list the bob token? i hope they will list BOB in 2-3 good exchanges, and it will be good promotion for BOB token.
I read on their telegram that they're in talks with exchanges regarding listing. They have the money and they have the community to support.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Hello!

We will be unlocking token transfers on Wednesday, June 20. Also, there will be some other activities happening on this day:)

I really appreciate everything getting behind us. Today we will be doing our first job and escrow service on Blockchain.
I hope by this time the market will change its direction and become green. Otherwise, it could adversely affect the price of the token
We are all hoping but we can't go against them so the least possible thing that is a good move is adjustments from the team itself. The problem with this some investors and bounty participants are wanting to list it in the market. Just hope that we will be having good time when it hits the market.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Hello!

We will be unlocking token transfers on Wednesday, June 20. Also, there will be some other activities happening on this day:)

I really appreciate everything getting behind us. Today we will be doing our first job and escrow service on Blockchain.

Stop the referral scheme madness its hard to follow the real post about bob's repair and its a big turn off to investors when they saw that the telegram channel is a full of spam invites.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Hello!

I hope by this time the market will change its direction and become green. Otherwise, it could adversely affect the price of the token
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
Hello!

Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
I saw an announcement of Bob'S Repair on official telegram chanel that  BOB utility tokens transfers will be unlocked on Wednesday 20 June  2018.

good news for us, and which exchange they will list the bob token? i hope they will list BOB in 2-3 good exchanges, and it will be good promotion for BOB token.

They can't even list on 1 exchange at this time so hoping for 2-3 exchange is not possible at this time. When they unlock the token next week we still need to wait for the announcement for the next announcement for the listing.

Bobs ceo are still waiting for the bear market to wear off.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Have anyone noticed that Bob's telegram group  has become a market place? With this new referral scheme,the group is a mess. The team to should do something about it.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
Welcome to Bob's Repair! 

We are excited to announce that BOB utility tokens transfers will be unlocked on Wednesday, June 20 at 5 PM Pacific Time.

June 20 is the day everyone is waiting for. its just the token unlock date lets see if they will announce an exchange listing on that day too.
oh, a birthday present for me! Cheesy

yes, June 20 is my birthday and I already have 20 BOB tokens.. lol
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Welcome to Bob's Repair! 

We are excited to announce that BOB utility tokens transfers will be unlocked on Wednesday, June 20 at 5 PM Pacific Time.

June 20 is the day everyone is waiting for. its just the token unlock date lets see if they will announce an exchange listing on that day too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
Exchange listing will most probably happen 24 hours after they unlock the tokens.

There's no reason for them to lock the tokens this long after the distributions. Hopefully exchange listing will happen by next week.
yes, I also expect the same, but until now I have not seen an announcement about the exchange of tokens Bob's Repair, either from social media accounts or telegram groups. we can only wait for information from dev

We wouldn't see this because, the exchanges hold the power to list and decide when they will list it, even after Bobsrepair have paid them, they will still carry out some background technical works to ensure withdrawals and deposits as well as trading work effortlessly for that particular token before they announce.

We understand that there are many factors behind aniy successful listing on some good exchange... One thing strange is that we haven't any probable dates... After so big success in ico phase we still haven't got any serious info about exchange, only "soon".
I hope the next one bounty will be dedicated to any serious exchange voting 😉

I usually don't bother about token listing because obviously it would definitely take place. Lets be patient when the arrangements are concluded, then announcement regarding the listing would be made.
i agree with you, and now or altcoin is go down because bitcoin price, its not worth when exchange right now

feasible or not a project in my opinion should have any exchange that occurs with the market today.
may be true dev is currently considering what happens if bobs enter a trade when the market is so bad as this will have an impact on the price of the bobs themselves as well.
Merit: 69
What's happening with Bob's, Everyone has been waiting for the CEO announcement yesterday and they just announce an announcement regarding the next announcement.

Why they dont unlock the tokens so we can start trading even on etherdelta.

This Telegram Airdrop has been another reason for the delay since they said they need to finish its distributions.
The guy, where are you hurrying to? Do you want to merge tokens at a price of -100x from the price of ICO?) I think by the end of June, we will see the BOB token on the IDEX exchange. But this, of course, is not exactly Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I think the bob's repair tokens listing in exchange marcket after ethereum be 1000 USD  Undecided
but the price per token × 5  Cool Grin
Activity: 966
Exchange listing will most probably happen 24 hours after they unlock the tokens.

There's no reason for them to lock the tokens this long after the distributions. Hopefully exchange listing will happen by next week.
yes, I also expect the same, but until now I have not seen an announcement about the exchange of tokens Bob's Repair, either from social media accounts or telegram groups. we can only wait for information from dev

We wouldn't see this because, the exchanges hold the power to list and decide when they will list it, even after Bobsrepair have paid them, they will still carry out some background technical works to ensure withdrawals and deposits as well as trading work effortlessly for that particular token before they announce.

We understand that there are many factors behind aniy successful listing on some good exchange... One thing strange is that we haven't any probable dates... After so big success in ico phase we still haven't got any serious info about exchange, only "soon".

I usually don't bother about token listing because obviously it would definitely take place. Lets be patient when the arrangements are concluded, then announcement regarding the listing would be made.
i agree with you, and now or altcoin is go down because bitcoin price, its not worth when exchange right now

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

Admin, Question: I'm almost certain I participated in the presale and Private Placement Offering Memorandum, therefore will be entitled to both the BOB-S and BOB utility token but...where can I go to make sure? Thank you

Have you tried contacting the bounty manager or even the Prandecki brothers, they are readily available to handle problems incase you haven't got your tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Admin, Question: I'm almost certain I participated in the presale and Private Placement Offering Memorandum, therefore will be entitled to both the BOB-S and BOB utility token but...where can I go to make sure? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: