Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 37. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
The current telegram channel has turn into invite spam group. The Airdrop via invites is a terrible idea and its too hard to follow legitimate question, post about the community.

Now it turns into a nightmare i wish it will stop  soon i dont see any positive outcome of having thousands of telegram users if none of them are joining the actual discussion.

They should focus more on quality and not on the quantity of their telegram members.

On the funny side Cheesy

Can anyone explain here the meaning of the following

Soon

Very Soon

I always see that word on the telegram group from the dev Cheesy i guess all of us have different interpretation about those words
I just noticed this today. Why it was done in the first place? It seems they do not care for us who personally invest money and time promoting this. I'm looking at bigger impact to us investors if they manage to get their tokens early. There are too many telegram account farming methods.

Soon and Very soon = more news incoming. Maybe an exchange or a partnership? Full launch of the site. Anything is possible.
Soon doesn't mean news. Sometimes, the "Soon" is for telling us, we should stand still and they will let do the work.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
There has not got a fixed date to see bob token in exchange market  Huh
I hope it's not the next month Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
The current telegram channel has turn into invite spam group. The Airdrop via invites is a terrible idea and its too hard to follow legitimate question, post about the community.

Now it turns into a nightmare i wish it will stop  soon i dont see any positive outcome of having thousands of telegram users if none of them are joining the actual discussion.

They should focus more on quality and not on the quantity of their telegram members.

On the funny side Cheesy

Soon

Very Soon

I always see that word on the telegram group from the dev Cheesy i guess all of us have different interpretation about those words
I just noticed this today. Why it was done in the first place? It seems they do not care for us who personally invest money and time promoting this. I'm looking at bigger impact to us investors if they manage to get their tokens early. There are too many telegram account farming methods.

Soon and Very soon = more news incoming. Maybe an exchange or a partnership? Full launch of the site. Anything is possible.

I think such a policy would be a big mistake for dev bobs itself.
should be the current exchange in published by dev, considering for investors who buy when pre-sale is too long waiting for the exchange.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
What about the news about the new upcoming bounty for the project apart from the old just concluded Bounty campaign, are there any recent updates regarding this?

Nothing official yet but Frideric Prandecki mentioned it on the bounty telegram group that details would be announced by tomorrow, let's be patient till they are ready

What another bounty to run apart the token sale. Oh, that made me think how and what is it for, i think another round is good for more promotion and advertisement as part of marketing. I will just wait for the full details before giving a reaction of what they are doing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What about the news about the new upcoming bounty for the project apart from the old just concluded Bounty campaign, are there any recent updates regarding this?

Nothing official yet but Frideric Prandecki mentioned it on the bounty telegram group that details would be announced by tomorrow, let's be patient till they are ready
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 378

On the funny side Cheesy

Soon

Very Soon

Activity: 406
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

On the funny side Cheesy

Soon

Very Soon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

On the funny side Cheesy

Soon

Very Soon

Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Hello. what was the starting price of the BOB token? in dollar's value.
The price for Bob token is 6000BOB to 1Etherum, which is to say that, 1BOB is equivalent to 0.01 usd

You compute it all wrong

Current ETH price / 6000 Bob = Price of each Bob

or

$580 / 6000 = .09xxxx  We can assume that the price of each bob is $0.10 cents

You are right. That's why I was surprised his calculations. I hope BOB tokens will increase its value thru time. And the team should keep on their developments so once it hit in reputable exchanges, it's worth it.  Cheesy
Have patience with bobs everything works out now and in the process. Those price will may become good or bad due to market situation and i thinks now is not good time to be on exchanges there is a perfect rime for that and i hope the Team knew it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Seeing the news of a new bounty is good. I am sure so many people will be happy with this new development and can't wait to start the campaign.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The price for Bob token is 6000BOB to 1Etherum, which is to say that, 1BOB is equivalent to 0.01 usd

You compute it all wrong

or

You are right. That's why I was surprised his calculations. I hope BOB tokens will increase its value thru time. And the team should keep on their developments so once it hit in reputable exchanges, it's worth it.  Cheesy
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
Enjoying the happiness with the success of bobsrepair project to make all participants smile. Happy to work with your project.
Hopefully the price is good on the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I am very happy to participate and see your sales, with good luck and success for the team!
Activity: 378
I was so surprise when i have been remove from signature campaign after weeks of posting. I just left bitcointalk for 2 months and the manager didnt even save my stake for the weeks of posting for bob's repair.

I believe they do not pay for inactivity and you need to follow through to the end of the campaign with your signature. IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ENDS, you will not get ANYTHING!
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
I was so surprise when i have been remove from signature campaign after weeks of posting. I just left bitcointalk for 2 months and the manager didnt even save my stake for the weeks of posting for bob's repair.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

You compute it all wrong

or

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
thank You for the airdropped tokens and good luck with your project
I will follow You here on BCT to see the check-marks on the roadmap :-)
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I appreciate the updates by the team representative on the status of distribution which is almost done except that swap tool. Next things which comes in mind is normally announcements about listing on exchanges but we understand the position of team. It is sufficient for the moment to know that basic work has been done with distribution.
Yes its a good thing that the team has been able to distribute the tokens. I think they were active enough to make bobs repair better and we might hear soon about exchange listing and more on bob's repair services to be started in some locations
Pages:
Jump to: