Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 164. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Tell us about your bonus program. What kind of bonus will we receive on pre-sale, what is the main sale?

In the United States, where Bonafi is based, it is prohibited to say anything about the details of the fund raising until it is properly filed all of the exemption papers according to the Rules and Regulation of the U.S. SEC. Bonafi is at the final stages of this process.
brand new
Activity: 0
The project seems rather promising!
Engaging project, faultless logo, unbiased business.
Activity: 392
Excellent project corresponding to the modern development of technology! How do you think, how quickly can you affect the number of counterfeit products on the market?
I think it can take several years, given the market size! However, the most popular and scandalous products can be ruled out in the near future
Activity: 378
Excellent project corresponding to the modern development of technology! How do you think, how quickly can you affect the number of counterfeit products on the market?
Merit: 1
Tell us about your bonus program. What kind of bonus will we receive on pre-sale, what is the main sale?
Stay with us if you want to know. All news will be announced next week. At the moment the project is at the final stage on the commission
Activity: 289
Activity: 364
It will be nice if your crypto tags replace the usual bar-codes and QR-codes
This seems impossible, because the barcode is needed in order to buy the goods, scanning it at the checkout. It is impossible to replace it quickly, it will be necessary to update all cash and scanning equipment and so on.
No, the bar code performs its function and does not identify a counterfeit product in any way.
Crypto-tag is designed to fight precisely with counterfeit.
Merit: 1
This seems impossible, because the barcode is needed in order to buy the goods, scanning it at the checkout. It is impossible to replace it quickly, it will be necessary to update all cash and scanning equipment and so on.
brand new
Activity: 0
I expect this business gets a great profit. Engaging design, credible activity, flawless results!
Activity: 32
I joined this idea. I am interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck!
Activity: 350
Activity: 308
Your project is designed to change the course of market development. I hope you will succeed! Good luck!
Definitely. I think by 2019 we can expect the first customers and customers of Bonafi who want to work together and help in the development of an anti-counterfeit future

Well, I would like to see beta testing before the official launch. Do you think there is such an opportunity?

Yes there is. First you need to go through many more steps. Commission, ICO, the calculation of funds, the distribution of tokens and only then you can count on the beta test
Activity: 265
Your project is designed to change the course of market development. I hope you will succeed! Good luck!
Definitely. I think by 2019 we can expect the first customers and customers of Bonafi who want to work together and help in the development of an anti-counterfeit future

Well, I would like to see beta testing before the official launch. Do you think there is such an opportunity?
Activity: 324
Activity: 282
Activity: 350
Extremely promising project. I think such giants as Amazon and eBay will want to cooperate with you! And after that, it will be accepted by most manufacturers of goods in order to meet the security requirements
Well, this is a little logic ... but some manufacturers can offer some of their security measures in order not to spend money on crypto tags ...
No, if they wanted to - they would have done it long ago. So, they had no ideas. And now it's Bonafi's invention. So I think it's easier for them to start cooperation with Bonafi
Activity: 322
Extremely promising project. I think such giants as Amazon and eBay will want to cooperate with you! And after that, it will be accepted by most manufacturers of goods in order to meet the security requirements
Well, this is a little logic ... but some manufacturers can offer some of their security measures in order not to spend money on crypto tags ...
Activity: 364
Activity: 28
I hope that the project will perform all that has been planned!
Activity: 313
Will you have your own support, or will the manufacturer of the product answer for the work of tags?
i think both cases will be available. If there's problem with the tag itself, then you need a Bonafi support.
Jump to: