Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 163. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
The idea of creating a crypto-tag to protect against counterfeit products is simply magnificent. Team of professionals, I wish you good luck
Activity: 313
Fighting counterfeit on the blockchain - that's the future. Guys, you just made a masterpiece of all the current projects and ideas!
Activity: 378
Excellent, there is a huge amount of products for which your technology can come in handy! Excellent work, the project is extremely relevant!
Hello! You are absolutely right. And the range of products is so wide that you can not even list the options. From children's toys to alcohol
Activity: 392
Excellent, there is a huge amount of products for which your technology can come in handy! Excellent work, the project is extremely relevant!
Merit: 1
I saw your article about security tokens and utility tokens. You're going to do something new, right? This will be the first security token with the functionality of the utility token?
Yes, it looks like it will be something incredible. I look forward to the decision of the commission!
Yes, but who can tell in more detail how this is possible? How can there be 2 functions in 1? Or the security token will be completed with utility token?
Activity: 364
I saw your article about security tokens and utility tokens. You're going to do something new, right? This will be the first security token with the functionality of the utility token?
Yes, it looks like it will be something incredible. I look forward to the decision of the commission!
Tell us about your bonus program. What kind of bonus will we receive on pre-sale, what is the main sale?

There will be a bonus program for early investors. Bonafi will make an announcement here soon. It is at the final stages of its filings with the U.S. Security Exchange Commission.
That's cool! I hope for a good bonus for early investors! Will there be an airdrop?
This would be good in the advertising campaign. This would attract more people to study and possible investing in the project
Merit: 1
Tell us about your bonus program. What kind of bonus will we receive on pre-sale, what is the main sale?

There will be a bonus program for early investors. Bonafi will make an announcement here soon. It is at the final stages of its filings with the U.S. Security Exchange Commission.
That's cool! I hope for a good bonus for early investors! Will there be an airdrop?
Activity: 55

Activity: 203
What will your crypto tag look like? Can you place it so that it will not be visible?
This is something like a sticker, the size of a coin! Very thin, like a sheet of paper!
Activity: 392
What will your crypto tag look like? Can you place it so that it will not be visible?
Activity: 406
A good project. I will follow your developments more closely! I hope for your success!
Activity: 25
I hope this ICO will be smash!
Amazing results,  excellent results, judicious plan.
Great project! I expect to achieve a hardcap as soon as it becomes possible. I think it will not be a problem for you.
I'm sure that this will not be a problem! It remains to learn at what level the hard cap is installed. And will there be a soft cap?
well, it would be logical to assume the absence of a soft cap, since the application and crypto-tag are almost ready, however, I can be wrong. A soft cap can also be installed on a minimum amount for a marketing program.
Activity: 326
Great project! I expect to achieve a hardcap as soon as it becomes possible. I think it will not be a problem for you.
I'm sure that this will not be a problem! It remains to learn at what level the hard cap is installed. And will there be a soft cap?
Great project, your idea is quite serious and original. As far as I know, there have not been similar projects yet, you must be successful!
There was a project with the idea of crypto-tags. but their tags have been exposed to falsification, so their success is rather doubtful.
Great project, your idea is quite serious and original. As far as I know, there have not been similar projects yet, you must be successful!
Activity: 377

In the United States, where Bonafi is based, it is prohibited to say anything about the details of the fund raising until it is properly filed all of the exemption papers according to the Rules and Regulation of the U.S. SEC. Bonafi is at the final stages of this process.
That's why there is still no evaluation on any resource. They just do not know any information about you.
Well ... we'll wait!
Jump to: