Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 44. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is anyone really surprised that Cleverhash are strongly promoting their new business with discounts, deals and offers? I'd be worried if they WEREN'T doing this!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I also have some doubts. Look at CHASH. There is not a lot sold. And suddenly the devs say that 1 HASH will be worth 1$ instead of 0,5 $. That is a bit strange to me.

Because Bittrex felt their plan was risky for investors so Bittrex would refuse to hold the ICO unless Cleverhash agrees to sell Hash at $0.5 but will value them at $1... So basically people get 50% off buying with Hash, but the units can be sold using HASH will be capped at about 300 units. Not a lot sold is actually anticipate by me. Especially the first few weeks, this happens to all ICO's...people want to wait and see if others buy. I mean, we've all been supporters but did you buy or do you want to wait and see?...

Ok. Thx for answer. Seems logical! Heads up for the coming news... Smiley
Activity: 322
I also have some doubts. Look at CHASH. There is not a lot sold. And suddenly the devs say that 1 HASH will be worth 1$ instead of 0,5 $. That is a bit strange to me.

Because Bittrex felt their plan was risky for investors so Bittrex would refuse to hold the ICO unless Cleverhash agrees to sell Hash at $0.5 but will value them at $1... So basically people get 50% off buying with Hash, but the units can be sold using HASH will be capped at about 300 units. Not a lot sold is actually anticipate by me. Especially the first few weeks, this happens to all ICO's...people want to wait and see if others buy. I mean, we've all been supporters but did you buy or do you want to wait and see?...

It doesn't worry me at all.

Like all ICO's, the sales will be in the last day or even hours.

Cheap BOOM for all who dare!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 345
well i sold to make profit and rebuy at low but not so many coins as i hold before, and i dont say clevershash is bad or something, i just dont get it why we was reassurance we will get big boom update and we get big cleverhash update. Still... i expecting some features that boomcoin have for 3 months on first page... now they are deleted for some reason and taht just make me sad
don't worry, have a bit trust, devs are very commited to this coin also, don't forget that some of the funds they getter from CHASH will be used to further develop BOOM, what is now happening on the market is just some whales playing, you know that they have to make profit out of every coin that exists Smiley

We can have a bit of that too... I put in another cheeky buy at 1,500 Smiley

Looks like you got a hit. Sadly I was out all day my side. Still managed to get a good amount below 2k. I honestly don't get people who sell at this level.
But who am I to judge, takes all kinds to full the freeway.
well i sold to make profit and rebuy at low but not so many coins as i hold before, and i dont say clevershash is bad or something, i just dont get it why we was reassurance we will get big boom update and we get big cleverhash update. Still... i expecting some features that boomcoin have for 3 months on first page... now they are deleted for some reason and taht just make me sad
don't worry, have a bit trust, devs are very commited to this coin also, don't forget that some of the funds they getter from CHASH will be used to further develop BOOM, what is now happening on the market is just some whales playing, you know that they have to make profit out of every coin that exists Smiley

We can have a bit of that too... I put in another cheeky buy at 1,500 Smiley
Activity: 378
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
Anyone have any doubts about what's going to happen and when... You will see BOOM is not like any other coin.

Here's a full LIVE roadmap:

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/351096/Cleverhash-Technologies/

Password: bitcoin
I am buying at these low prices! I see this over and over again!

Low price - people run scared, sell at a loss
High price - people buy instead of waiting for a dip

People sell when they should be buying and buy when they should be selling!

Well, because of Cleverhash, I actually ONLY buy - and I love cheap BOOMs Smiley

What an AMAZING opportunity to load up sub 2k! I never thought i'd see this level again!
Who sells his bag at this low prices? Is there any news?
no, there is apsolutly nothing to make anyone sell, i think the dude that had that huge buy wall at 2k is dumping in his wall so someone gets scared and also dump his, so no worries Smiley

I don't think they are the same person. Look at the new buy wall at 1900sat. Clearly there are at least two whales playing their games... Whoever wins is gonna win big time and whoever loses lose big too
well one way or another i know i am winning coz, i am still buying Smiley

stop making me jealous!!!!!!!

and a tip for traders: Cleverhash always delivers things earlier than what's on the timeline Tongue the website was 3 days early and open silicon announcement was 1 day early...

so you want to say we get asics not in Q4 2015  but more like 2 days earlier than Q4 2015 ?
lol i don't really think that its 2 days earlier, but that Q4 2015 is just stated if there is any trouble on the way so they don't have to say latter that they delay it and then trust is lost, i am sure they have closer estimate time but they are just giving this as the last time when miners will be ready

well i lost trust when i wait for 3 monts for boomcoin whitepapers and i still do not have them... and as i looking at price, im not onlyone

If u read the whitepaper carefully you will understand this is gonna be huge for Boom. The price is clearly manipulated by some people. And FYI the price was 4500sat yesterday.
no, there is apsolutly nothing to make anyone sell, i think the dude that had that huge buy wall at 2k is dumping in his wall so someone gets scared and also dump his, so no worries Smiley

I don't think they are the same person. Look at the new buy wall at 1900sat. Clearly there are at least two whales playing their games... Whoever wins is gonna win big time and whoever loses lose big too

and a tip for traders: Cleverhash always delivers things earlier than what's on the timeline Tongue the website was 3 days early and open silicon announcement was 1 day early...

so you want to say we get asics not in Q4 2015  but more like 2 days earlier than Q4 2015 ?
lol i don't really think that its 2 days earlier, but that Q4 2015 is just stated if there is any trouble on the way so they don't have to say latter that they delay it and then trust is lost, i am sure they have closer estimate time but they are just giving this as the last time when miners will be ready

well i lost trust when i wait for 3 monts for boomcoin whitepapers and i still do not have them... and as i looking at price, im not onlyone
lol, if you only wanted to make profit you actually had 2 chances so far, twice the price was over 5k, so if you sold then then you had to make profit, but if you want to keep this coin for long term then you will just have to wait for the independent boomcoin whitepaper, belive it or not it has much to offer

Yes I think their lawyer suggested overestimating everything just in case. Unlike many others that underestimate everything.

lol yes

Pages:
Jump to: