Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 46. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It sync'ed sometime overnight finally :/
its a very very slow sync but its worth Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It sync'ed sometime overnight finally :/
Activity: 322
I get the error of cannot load blkindex..lmao.. I give up

I think I might also got that error too. try delete the wallet, all data, everything associated with it, and download a new wallet, then use the bootstrap file, follow everything on the guide except DO NOT delete the BLK001 file
Activity: 224
 Smiley Everyone is focusing on chash and no one is concerning my babyboom? Cry
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
i get the same error,but the chash wallet is fine but when i download boom wallet wont work.help please with the boom wallet
I get the error of cannot load blkindex..lmao.. I give up
Activity: 250
Estimated time for blockchain to download is 3 weeks 3 days.. I just can't do it.

The size of Bitcoins block-chain causes similar lengthy syncing process for new btc wallet installs. To address the issue of large block-chains or the slowing effect of stealth features in crypto-currencies, Bootstraping has been a common and effective recommendation for faster wallet syncryinization/block-chain download.

Please follow the directions below in detail and the Boomcoin wallet will sync faster than you can say Boom. Thanks for your support!

Boomcoin Blockchain Bootstrapping
Faster wallet synchronization

Estimated time for blockchain to download is 3 weeks 3 days.. I just can't do it.
I'm on block 780.. Not 55000 something.. That was what's remaining :/ Lesigh
This sucks I got 10k that I'm losing 9% on :/
Activity: 119
Here's what I did. I uninstalled everything first to start fresh. I redownloaded the wallet and the bootstrap file. I copied the bootstrap file and placed it in the Boomcoin %appdata% folder and added the nodes and restarted the wallet. I'm stuck on block 56067 now :/

Current block is "blocks" : 56333  

The stealth feature causes a slower wallet synchronization, the Bootstrap file will rapidly sync your wallet. Thank you

Here's what I did. I uninstalled everything first to start fresh. I redownloaded the wallet and the bootstrap file. I copied the bootstrap file and placed it in the Boomcoin %appdata% folder and added the nodes and restarted the wallet. I'm stuck on block 56067 now :/
I did download the file and add it to the roaming folder. I am stuck at 8864 now.

I just updated the link with a new boot strap.  Please redownload and try again.

http://boomcoin.net/boomcoin/bootstrap.dat

Here I bought alot of them and can't get the wallet to sync :/ sigh
Activity: 364
I did download the file and add it to the roaming folder. I am stuck at 8864 now.

I did this last week. When the bootstrap file is located properly it should take you to over 90% complete straight away. I can't remember the exact figure but everything was fully synced within a few minutes.
I cant' get the wallet to sync. I do have 19 connects but its only at 2% blockchain in 6 hours. Is there something wrong? I have never had a wallet take this long to sync. Not even close to that amount of time.

Boomcoin Blockchain Bootstrapping
Faster wallet synchronization

Guide: http://www.scribd.com/doc/237949835/Boomcoin-Blockchain-Bootstrapping
Download link: http://boomcoin.net/boomcoin/bootstrap.dat

I cant' get the wallet to sync. I do have 19 connects but its only at 2% blockchain in 6 hours. Is there something wrong? I have never had a wallet take this long to sync. Not even close to that amount of time.
Pages:
Jump to: