Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 45. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Who sells his bag at this low prices? Is there any news?
no, there is apsolutly nothing to make anyone sell, i think the dude that had that huge buy wall at 2k is dumping in his wall so someone gets scared and also dump his, so no worries Smiley

I don't think they are the same person. Look at the new buy wall at 1900sat. Clearly there are at least two whales playing their games... Whoever wins is gonna win big time and whoever loses lose big too
Activity: 378
no, there is apsolutly nothing to make anyone sell, i think the dude that had that huge buy wall at 2k is dumping in his wall so someone gets scared and also dump his, so no worries Smiley
Looks like someone's driving the price down to get his 9btc buy @2k filled
it seems so, well its good for me to, i managed to get my orders filled on the way down from 2.5k down Smiley so i like it for now Smiley
Sad I don't have money left to buy anymore I envy you
it seems so, well its good for me to, i managed to get my orders filled on the way down from 2.5k down Smiley so i like it for now Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
All it would take is 1-2 btc to drive the market back to 4k sats too :/
but then it seems that whales will try to accumulate again for another pump
All it would take is 1-2 btc to drive the market back to 4k sats too :/
pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
price continues to go down. 4000-> 3000-> 2100 -> Huh Sad
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
It sync'ed sometime overnight finally :/

I'm glad you got it working! I had no troubles but I'm using a Mac. I was about to boot up Win7 to see if I could replicate the issue.

What did you need to do in the end? It'll help other users, thanks!
usually restarting wallet helps to get it sync faster, when i was redownloading chain i had to restart it over 20-30 times to get it sync faster, otherways you'll just have to leave it overnight to sync Smiley

Yes, there is something up with the wallet. If you have a script which restarts the wallet about every about 30 seconds to a minute, it will sync in a few hours.
Is it right that i have price reduction of 5% if paying for riggs with boomcoin and 50 % when paying with Hash?  Huh
You would think BOOM would really BOOM the way Anon DEBOOMED when the ZeroCoin launch was postponed.
Yeah, welcome to all the new boomers! Smiley
Activity: 364
I've done everything that was offered to me over and over. Last time I uninstalled and reinstalled everything and it finally synced. I did that a time before and it didn't sync but for some reason it did this time. Thanks everyone for the help. Its greatly appreciated.

Your persistence is appreciated! We have a very great journey ahead with Cleverhash. Welcome aboard!

I'm glad you got it working! I had no troubles but I'm using a Mac. I was about to boot up Win7 to see if I could replicate the issue.

usually restarting wallet helps to get it sync faster, when i was redownloading chain i had to restart it over 20-30 times to get it sync faster, otherways you'll just have to leave it overnight to sync Smiley
I've done everything that was offered to me over and over. Last time I uninstalled and reinstalled everything and it finally synced. I did that a time before and it didn't sync but for some reason it did this time. Thanks everyone for the help. Its greatly appreciated.
Activity: 364

Yeah I'm gonna keep these 10k minting til Jan.
Pages:
Jump to: