Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 47. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
The Cleverhash Token, Ticker: CHASH is now live on Bittrex!

Bittrex Link
Activity: 322
ok,i see it on bittrex but how do i buy it with boom for my 5% discount?

You don't buy hash with 5% discount using boom.... U buy rigs using Boom!
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
ok,i see it on bittrex but how do i buy it with boom for my 5% discount?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Stay strong and do not sell!
Minimum will be 5k in a few days...

To be honest, i'm a firm believer in people selling when they want to. It get's those BOOMs in the hands of new investors at a higher level, it creates a nice, sustainable price curve.

Anyone in this for the long term will undoubtably do well - but that was Cleverhash's clear intentions from the outset Smiley

+ 1 That is the point
Activity: 364

To be honest, i'm a firm believer in people selling when they want to. It get's those BOOMs in the hands of new investors at a higher level, it creates a nice, sustainable price curve.

Anyone in this for the long term will undoubtably do well - but that was Cleverhash's clear intentions from the outset Smiley
What a booombastic wall!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
just cant understand why its so low this close  to hash release

Just wait a few days. Prices will only go up! Grin

Yes the first possible huge pump will begin when people see a lot of HASH are bought. The second would be when Cleverhash releases wp for Boom, third one, probably the biggest one, which is anticipated in 3 weeks, would be nearing the end of HASH sales and beginning of preordering using Boom, both traders, seeing potential to profit, and buyers will be buying a huge amount leading to a series of panic buying at that time. There would be many small pumps during next month when Cleverhash delivers multiple different things plus their market campaigns would be starting soon

So Boom makes both investors and day traders happy!
just cant understand why its so low this close  to hash release

Just wait a few days. Prices will only go up! Grin
just cant understand why its so low this close  to hash release
the more I read the whitepaper the more I appreciate how well designed Boom, HASH and everything are...... The devs are genius. They created a perfect model that everyone involved in Boom or HASH will be happy...

These next-level tech rigs will change the mining scene.

Whoever gets the rigs first will make a fortune. Eventually everything will even out as everyone will have the same rigs and the difficulties will adjust upwards accordingly. The more rigs you have the more coins you will mine.

Eventually EVERYONE who mines will need to have these rigs to stay in the game and remain competitive.

Seems like BOOM and HASH are a great buy right now Smiley
the more I read the whitepaper the more I appreciate how well designed Boom, HASH and everything are...... The devs are genius. They created a perfect model that everyone involved in Boom or HASH will be happy...
That is just the news we need!!!!
Keep up the good work! Incredible.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 250
Cleverhash update:

Open-Silicon has announced our partnership and can be confirmed by visiting their site. Please click the link below to learn more!  Smiley

someone just sold just as wallet comes out Grin
Activity: 119
Cleverhash Update:

The Cleverhash "HASH" Wallet-QT is available for download. Please only download official Cleverhash software from our website cleverhash.com or from the main OP of this thread from this point forward.

Any download links posted from other users that are not part of Cleverhash development team will be deleted. Thanks for your understanding, as this is in place to protect the community. Please do not post downloads.

Thank you for your support  Smiley

A lot will depend on how much BOOM Cleverhash will dump on the market from the payments.

I'm suspecting they'll sell high to get that 5%discount back and also they claimed they won't be selling under 14k at all so apparently anything under 14k is a good buy

Then I guess we have a crazy ride ahead of us.  Cheesy

Wait I remember reading that 14k figure somewhere but it seems I cannot find it anymore.....

I don't think the 14k figure is relevant as price will settle much higher than that within a few weeks at the most!
A lot will depend on how much BOOM Cleverhash will dump on the market from the payments.

I'm suspecting they'll sell high to get that 5%discount back and also they claimed they won't be selling under 14k at all so apparently anything under 14k is a good buy

Then I guess we have a crazy ride ahead of us.  Cheesy

Wait I remember reading that 14k figure somewhere but it seems I cannot find it anymore.....

EDIT: just checked with the marketing manager, they never claimed 14k, might just be my poor memory... and as colinfx said, I also think price will go much higher than that.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Then I guess we have a crazy ride ahead of us.  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: