Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 48. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I don't know why Leo. But you are right with one thing: In my opinion the realease of the whitepaper was not the best. I told that the devs and said it here. Thats what this thread is about, talk bout what you think. That's no fud. I have Never sold more then 20 percent of my Booms. But i always buy when they are cheap in my opinion.
I am a strong boomcoin holder. Look in my german thread and you see that I try to support boom since the first days here in germany.
I was disappointed because of the whitepaper. But im happy that I have sold nothing.

Now I am back and I will support boomcoin and cleverhash.

Simply awesome! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
A lot will depend on how much BOOM Cleverhash will dump on the market from the payments.
I have mined this coin from the start, and been buying more when I could on the dips, all the time moving my coins to my wallet and staking. Got a bit of scare with all the fud when the original whitepaper came out......but my spidey sense told me this was just a blip. I haven’t sold any.

We have a full team working on this with a very professional timeline and business plan. It’s all laid out for you, DYOR. When you do you will see it’s a no brainer.

People are complaining about scams and rip offs all the time in cryptocurrency.  Yet here we have a coin with the highest rated POD and CoinSource trust verification, together with a company backed development team, registered offices, phone help lines and real world applications.

I am more or less all in on this, just kept a bit back to buy some HASH tomorrow, I think it will go fast.

Exactly! There are so many scams out there. People are just taking a gamble on most coins. To be honest, most people will not be aware that coins like BOOM backed by actual real Companies even exist! Over the coming days and weeks the realisation will set in.

HASH will be on offer for a month, during this time exposure for all Cleverhash offerings, tokens and products will filter out to the community at large.

I feel we are all on to something very big here!
guys if HASH sell out quick, BOOM is gonna skyrocket, so don't rush your buys on HASH and you'll get more cheap sub 5k BOOM!! I honestly feel the price will be x100 by Q4 2015. Most coins out there are fast pump and slow decline to 0. I think we are seeing the opposite here: fast dump and slow recovery -- to infinity???

and xenxex: apologies accepted. Thanks for coming back.

Once people realise what BOOM and HASH are, and the dynamics between them, it will be difficult if not impossible to stem the buy pressure. We will soon see new highs.
Activity: 322
guys if HASH sell out quick, BOOM is gonna skyrocket, so don't rush your buys on HASH and you'll get more cheap sub 5k BOOM!! I honestly feel the price will be x100 by Q4 2015. Most coins out there are fast pump and slow decline to 0. I think we are seeing the opposite here: fast dump and slow recovery -- to infinity???

and xenxex: apologies accepted. Thanks for coming back.
I don't know why Leo. But you are right with one thing: In my opinion the realease of the whitepaper was not the best. I told that the devs and said it here. Thats what this thread is about, talk bout what you think. That's no fud. I have Never sold more then 20 percent of my Booms. But i always buy when they are cheap in my opinion.
I am a strong boomcoin holder. Look in my german thread and you see that I try to support boom since the first days here in germany.
I was disappointed because of the whitepaper. But im happy that I have sold nothing.

while me, xPooky, Mr.Joker, colinfx were trying to explain the whitepaper to others, you were doing this.

last three bitcoins to earn on bittrex...

and yet they did not see the white paper early but you did, you had enough time to carefully think about the details, but you didn't even try to explain.

The price is up again and you are back again. Hope this time you're really supporting.

I am strong enough to say I was wrong.
You are right, i knew the whitepaper before release and I told the devs about my doubts and therefore I was disappointed about release without changing anything.

Believe me - i'm strong in here.

Thank you so much for that - all is forgiven! We all got a little confused in some ways, but now the past is behind us.

Together, we are forming a STRONG community here, and this will serve to help Cleverhash - and our investments and provide a positive sentiment to the many who will be here soon looking for information Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I have mined this coin from the start, and been buying more when I could on the dips, all the time moving my coins to my wallet and staking. Got a bit of scare with all the fud when the original whitepaper came out......but my spidey sense told me this was just a blip. I haven’t sold any.

We have a full team working on this with a very professional timeline and business plan. It’s all laid out for you, DYOR. When you do you will see it’s a no brainer.

People are complaining about scams and rip offs all the time in cryptocurrency.  Yet here we have a coin with the highest rated POD and CoinSource trust verification, together with a company backed development team, registered offices, phone help lines and real world applications.

I am more or less all in on this, just kept a bit back to buy some HASH tomorrow, I think it will go fast.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

while me, xPooky, Mr.Joker, colinfx were trying to explain the whitepaper to others, you were doing this.

and yet they did not see the white paper early but you did, you had enough time to carefully think about the details, but you didn't even try to explain.

The price is up again and you are back again. Hope this time you're really supporting.

I am strong enough to say I was wrong.
You are right, i knew the whitepaper before release and I told the devs about my doubts and therefore I was disappointed about release without changing anything.

Believe me - i'm strong in here.

All this has now passed, we are all in this together! Anyone selling their BOOMs now will literally be crazy! (And selling them to me - hopefully!). A strong community helps provide confidence to new investors. Soon, all eyes will be on this thread - and like all the regulars here, I am very excited for the future direction of BOOM and Cleverhash Technologies! To the future!

I am MrCoins @CryptoDabbler on Twitter. If you can let me know your twitter handles, I will follow. Working together, we can help spread the word and any relevant news FAST - we will also be able to DM each other in case of the need Smiley
Activity: 378

it will be really hard to FUD and troll once the HASH presale starts and everyone sees how much people are interested in this even thou many of those were saying its no good about a week ago

Ok so whats on the table for it? Most coins claim not p&d but are. I think this maybe more than that other wise I would just pass on by.
well read the cleverhash whitepaper and i think you will get the idea why this coin is different

Then, read the LIVE project time line to see what the very busy CleverHash schedule looks like:

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/351096/Cleverhash-Technologies/

Password: bitcoin

+1 time line is very professional.
Ok so whats on the table for it? Most coins claim not p&d but are. I think this maybe more than that other wise I would just pass on by.
well read the cleverhash whitepaper and i think you will get the idea why this coin is different

Then, read the LIVE project time line to see what the very busy CleverHash schedule looks like:

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/351096/Cleverhash-Technologies/

Password: bitcoin

Is it time to pump this coin?
lol no, this is no pump and dump coin, its the real deal a coin backed by a real company!

+1 Smiley
lol no, this is no pump and dump coin, its the real deal a coin backed by a real company!
I think that nobody has considered that right now:
5,000 HASH tokens will be proportionally distributed to the Boomcoin Community! For FREE!
That means that you will get around 50 HASH for 114000 boomcoin you are holding.
But how will cleverhash distribute them?

I wonder if there is a trick with the announced "dual" wallet that will allow automatic and exact distribution? That would be very clever if that was the case!

Yeah I hope so. Multiwallet with boom and HASH would be great...

Why do I have a feeling that it was you the whole time dumping at high prices, setting up sell walls, FUD in the thread, tell people to dump before nothing's left on the buy order, collecting cheaper BoomCoins as people panic dump, once you collected enough you come back and start to support Boom again.
Pages:
Jump to: