Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched - page 11. (Read 17402 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Dev, you are registered on Bitcointalk since October 25, 2014, 12:59:22 AM, and have many hundreds of posts (though almost all of them relate to global economy, politics, trading and similar general topics, almost nothing relating to altcoins).
So my question is: was your account name "BootstrapCoinDev" all that time..? Huh
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Crowdfunding for BSP is up on https://empoex.com/trade/BSP-BTC

Please note:

1. Funds will be held for 3 days, so we ensure that your coin's blockchain is functioning properly
2. We do not guarantee that your crowdfunding' will be a success. We just provide our platform in order for our users to buy and sell your and/or their coins.
3. We will destroy all unsold coins and will post proof in this thread and via our twitter account (www.twitter.com/EmpoExchange) so we inform our users that coins have been destroyed.
4. Account which will be holding BSP and BTC will be locked by us until Crowdfunding period ends.
5. While this crowdfunding is active, trading fees will be 0.01%.

We wish you success.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/585123375883886592

EmpoEX Team
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Your FUD attempt is made out of frustration and follows a predictable course with no surprises. No harm at all in hanging around this project for a troll who's not interested in anything. I'm neither catching your attention nor making it more relevant to my project than it really is, i'm here to keep the roadmap and a mission statement on task and focused. Come in two weeks to see how much work is done and exactly why. And yes this project is going to make cool things.
Activity: 209

Never buy ico: ByteCent, EQX, Sys, Craig, Vior...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/never-buy-ico-bytecent-eqx-sys-craig-vior-845494
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/never-buy-ico-bytecent-eqx-sys-craig-vior-845494

YOU SHOULD'VE STOPPED AT "ICO"
BUT IF YOU GOT THIS FAR, LET ME HIGHLIGHT SOME THINGS FOR YOU.

Funds will be used to finance and promote tech development, and set bounties to tech and marketing volunteers further involved in the project. No coins will be kept for generating a personal income as i find this to be a unfair part of other problems, as this distribution is never clear to the users.

ico? decentralized market? this scam is so second half 2014...  Roll Eyes
Not actually, i'm planning to release Stack and decentralized blockchain hostage in one month from now.

Part of the funds will be used to place a buy wall to compensate investors. This wall will run until delivery.

Fuck ur little ico hope u all get burned
Thanks for your opinion, but i very doubt that, there won't be weak hands in this coin.

ico? decentralized market? this scam is so second half 2014...  Roll Eyes
Not actually, i'm planning to release Stack and decentralized blockchain hostage in one month from now.

Part of the funds will be used to place a buy wall to compensate investors. This wall will run until delivery.

Why not wait for a month before you release the coin instead of to releasing decentralized market in one month after the coin's release?

The ICO investors would not have to trust your promises if you delivered the decentralized market at coin launch.
There won't be a one month developmental delay between milestones, i'm going to build the servers for Stack in 2 weeks, but i'm thinking this time will make a better case for a promotion by showing highlights and some detailed information about all potential features before release. Ninja launch with Decentralized Marketplace doesn't make a big deal, but all promotions will be based on my performance.

I'm much better seeking for cooperation than competition, and utilising a well-proven implementation is a way to go for Bootstrap. This project is poised to make cool things and begin its own journey as a tech maker, and to surpass other's success in own accomplishments.

EMPOEX, EASIER TERMS FOR YOU EH???

@DEV GET A FUCKING JOB, YOUR INTENTIONS ARE CLEAR.
How many flash image have add to site?
For download with my phone connection, more of 3 minutes  Grin
If you have 200 Kbps and someone near you is utilizing half of the bandwidth then yes, it will take time. The landing page is quite heavy though. I can turn on lazy load and disable parallax on mobile, may speed the loading of sliders.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
How many flash image have add to site?
For download with my phone connection, more of 3 minutes  Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Interesting. I don't understand some of it but that's ok.
Oh, there's the guy who promotes scam coins, lol.

@OP can you give more information about coin specs?
Maybe you should host your ICO on ccex haha, so they don't cry

EDIT: Just saw this, lmao!

Updated the OP with specs.

ico? decentralized market? this scam is so second half 2014...  Roll Eyes

Why not wait for a month before you release the coin instead of to releasing decentralized market in one month after the coin's release?

The ICO investors would not have to trust your promises if you delivered the decentralized market at coin launch.
There won't be a one month developmental delay between milestones, i'm going to build the servers for Stack in 2 weeks, but i'm thinking this time will make a better case for a promotion by showing highlights and some detailed information about all potential features before release. Ninja launch with Decentralized Marketplace doesn't make a big deal, but all promotions will be based on my performance.

The only coin that is really working to develop a decentralized market, business on blockchain and succeeding is SYS.
And unjustly is the most undervalued
All others are just vaporware, lies and photoshop whose devs are waiting for the completion of SYS to copy and paste its code.

I'm much better seeking for cooperation than competition, and utilising a well-proven implementation is a way to go for Bootstrap. This project is poised to make cool things and begin its own journey as a tech maker, and to surpass other's success in own accomplishments.
Activity: 140
Might try to turn few of investment ideas in to BSP. ... Wink
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
The only coin that is really working to develop a decentralized market, business on blockchain and succeeding is SYS.
And unjustly is the most undervalued
All others are just vaporware, lies and photoshop whose devs are waiting for the completion of SYS to copy and paste its code.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

^^THIS! Wink
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Haha, nice catch dude!
While C-cex is hosting Scam ICOs they're best, When they don't use c-cex it's shit you say.

BTW, I hate all IPO/ICO/SHITCO etc, I'll pass.
Same here, but sometimes you can roll a dime or two Wink
Professional ccex staff.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Haha, nice catch dude!
While C-cex is hosting Scam ICOs they're best, When they don't use c-cex it's shit you say.

BTW, I hate all IPO/ICO/SHITCO etc, I'll pass.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2

how many total coin ?
4.4M, price will be revealed on the launch day.

Thanks for your opinion, but i very doubt that, there won't be weak hands in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
Pages:
Jump to: