Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 101. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Money is money.Profit is profit. You can make more money trading than trolling. But trolling is less risky. And at the end of the day, if you are wrong, you just slink away.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
nice to see another bot-project from same developers like before, i guess this will be another standalone version when ICO-hype is over and dumped so I might wait for that, i will watch this project and laugh at these cheerleaders who will tell everybody why this project is the best thing since the wheel got invented, lol
Activity: 251
Insider knowledge is overrated. Half of it is misdirection anyhow. Watching the charts and not being greedy are more important. The whales and pumpers are visible. Easy to follow and not get crushed if you do those two things.
Activity: 266
Will watch, but I think this coin will see heavy price manipulation but those invested (or who have insider knowledge)

Are there any coins where this is not the case ...

No of coure there is not we just need to look at our beloved BItcoin to see the games that are played.

That does not stop us buying and using it though does it, we don't know what is going to happen yet do we  Huh I would like to know how to go about getting insider knoledge that would be pretty awesome to know what is going to happen next if you ask me.

I can tell you what will happen next bro, on Monday the sale will start and on the 14th it will stop and markets will open. You will be able to use Botzilla and begin working out whether you can use it to its full potential. Seems like there is a community building here so lots of help if needed I'm sure.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Will watch, but I think this coin will see heavy price manipulation but those invested (or who have insider knowledge)

No of coure there is not we just need to look at our beloved BItcoin to see the games that are played.

That does not stop us buying and using it though does it, we don't know what is going to happen yet do we  Huh I would like to know how to go about getting insider knoledge that would be pretty awesome to know what is going to happen next if you ask me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If there is a health board to buy up houses to house troublesome families in, then I will get in and set up a 60X pump. I want this coin to be re-branded to TFH (troublesome family hostage). Jocking of course.
Activity: 161

circ sure is taking a beating. and botzilla is still days out.

It is better to try get out before the crowd isn't it. They are either making a smart move to where the best bot is coming or not, once sold there is not much you can do is there? I sold before I went away a little over a week ago and glad I did, now got funds for botzilla
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 161
circ sure is taking a beating. and botzilla is still days out.
This has gained some interest the last few days. A little disappointing as the sale is likely to get sold out super fast and get the maximum amount of bots on the market. 400 bots equalling, 40k botcoins is not a lot though is it. That is the smallest supply I've seen while in the crypto world.
Activity: 476
The big fish
Exactly most of us here are old enough and ugly enough to either risk it or play it safe.

For the price of a possible bad ass bot I will risk it.

I will not bow down to the professional fudder  Tongue
The big fish
A simple calculation:
A botcoinbot would need 100 BOT to function.
With a price of BTC0.3, that would make an estimated price of BTC0.003 per BOT.
1 BOT for 300.000 sat? No way imo, but who knows the future will prove me wrong.

Yes that is right it was explained in the OP which I read, each bot needs currently 0.3btc = 100 botcoins to be enabled.Like it has been said above though if ICO does not sell out there will be less bots on the market and thus more than likely increasing its value, so then the bot could cost someone who was a little scared from buying ICO like me anything lets say maybe 0.9btc for 100 coins to enable the bot so now the bot is not 300,000 is it. He who dares rodders. Early investors are being rewarded and rightfully so.

If there is a bot.

Now you are just trying to scare me mr fudder. You already knew I was a little scared on the fence now you are just being mean and trying to make me lose out (cross face)

Muhahahahaha  Shocked There is nothing wrong with trying to scare people from buying ICO so there is more for me  Tongue and ultimately less supply. And more value. And more BTCs

That being said, we may be buying an ICO based on nice photoshopped videos  Lips sealed

You just said it yourself lol you scare me from buying in the ICO there will be less bots and more for you, i know your game sunshine already on to you.

You are right that could be true, so we have to have a little faith for our risk to be rewarded.

What other options are out there?

I have faith, amen

Faith to be scammed  Angry

I have to assume you have done some hardcore drugs today. Who in their right mind has faith to be scammed you plonker  Roll Eyes
The big fish
A simple calculation:
1 BOT for 300.000 sat? No way imo, but who knows the future will prove me wrong.

Yes that is right it was explained in the OP which I read, each bot needs currently 0.3btc = 100 botcoins to be enabled.Like it has been said above though if ICO does not sell out there will be less bots on the market and thus more than likely increasing its value, so then the bot could cost someone who was a little scared from buying ICO like me anything lets say maybe 0.9btc for 100 coins to enable the bot so now the bot is not 300,000 is it. He who dares rodders. Early investors are being rewarded and rightfully so.

If there is a bot.

Now you are just trying to scare me mr fudder. You already knew I was a little scared on the fence now you are just being mean and trying to make me lose out (cross face)

Muhahahahaha  Shocked There is nothing wrong with trying to scare people from buying ICO so there is more for me  Tongue and ultimately less supply. And more value. And more BTCs

That being said, we may be buying an ICO based on nice photoshopped videos  Lips sealed

You just said it yourself lol you scare me from buying in the ICO there will be less bots and more for you, i know your game sunshine already on to you.

You are right that could be true, so we have to have a little faith for our risk to be rewarded.

What other options are out there?

I have faith, amen

The big fish
A simple calculation:

If there is a bot.

A simple calculation:

If there is a bot.

Bless him "if there is a bot"  So you know what to do don't you? Wait until after the presale and see if you can pick one up cheaper  Grin
The big fish
A simple calculation:

legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
A simple calculation:
Activity: 868
no prob. it will be guys like you who will put BOT at 2x immediately after ico. i applaud your strategy and encourage others to follow. since all coins not sold in ICO are burnt, the more people who play it 'safe' like you, the fewer bots there will actually be, and the more valuable my bots will be.

Rather crudely put, but this is a good summary of the dynamic.

If the ICO sells 80btc and 40btc are burned, suddenly there are about 260 bots instead of 400.  People holding five or 10 bots are going to be in a very good position indeed.
Activity: 840
no prob. it will be guys like you who will put BOT at 2x immediately after ico. i applaud your strategy and encourage others to follow. since all coins not sold in ICO are burnt, the more people who play it 'safe' like you, the fewer bots there will actually be, and the more valuable my bots will be.
Pages:
Jump to: