Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 102. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
clap clap clap all bow down  a circ trading legend is amongst us  lol

good luck with that strategy on this one. not to mention you won't have the chance to buy 3 or 4 bots and sell one off. my guess is the floor will be 2x pretty damn fast.which means 3 bots costs you 6x initial price (if you can get them) and forget about getting that one for  free.

but you are by your own estimation a smart guy. eventually you will figure this out.

or not.
Activity: 840
If the bot is ready, when will you release it ? I am not buying anything until I see the bot.

Cmon man, try reading!   Kiss

Videos during the ICO, release right after.

When will the obligatory Slack channel be created?

Try thinking before posting  Kiss

This is my whole point: I am not buying under these conditions.

Release the bot and then we will buy. The risk is just too big those people will run off with 120BTC in their pockets.

I bought CIRC after ICO @5700 just to be sure all would be fine.

aww boo hoo, white knight isn't buying until after the ico ....

tell you what, i am in for 3 - 4 bots and not a chance in hell you will get one from me for 700 sat over ico.

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Don't see what all the noise is about. Font is the same as the bitcoin font. Alliteration also the same. Botcoin / Botcoin.  Makes for a nice combination.

Market proposition seems good.A low priced bot with the community having all the resale rights and profits. An earlier poster noted that it seems to be focused on Chinese exchanges, perhaps some of our Chinese friends are involved.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
When does the BitSwift ICO start?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I'm just curious. How is the block chain going to move after block 43,200? Zero reward POS chains usually freeze. Is that code fixed with this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
EarnBitcoins.INFO
it would be good to have the bot running on the wallet. no?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Lol wow man u guys gettin greedy now or wtf?  all the usual "players" for usual easy btc pnd run eh??  And look at that... The logo is even the same font and style as bitswift lmao.  

your vaporware useless coins are getting lazy.  Oh hey let's make another bot related coin to pnd vs. Circ so we can make more money. Of course whales can use it mainly only.

As usual the shills and insiders on this coin  will shoot down these comments as FUD.   I wonder if people reading the coin will still be so blind Tongue but hey I guess as usual pplppl don't care and risk the trading right.

I never heard of bitswift, is it new?

DYOR and no, it's established and has been around since late 2014 with no dirty hands on it.

Cute little world eh?  eat it.  It's the old font of their old logo. Lol nice try.  But whatever no point since the same players always win.  

Re.  Whale comment, that's not what is meant.

I just looked into bitswift. Its a big scam. One person holds all the coins. DEAD.

I
 Roll Eyes

U
  Huh
Are a bitswift bagholder?
My condolences.

lol, far from it.
it's always a losing battle with you ppl, so whatever.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Lol wow man u guys gettin greedy now or wtf?  all the usual "players" for usual easy btc pnd run eh??  And look at that... The logo is even the same font and style as bitswift lmao.  

your vaporware useless coins are getting lazy.  Oh hey let's make another bot related coin to pnd vs. Circ so we can make more money. Of course whales can use it mainly only.

As usual the shills and insiders on this coin  will shoot down these comments as FUD.   I wonder if people reading the coin will still be so blind Tongue but hey I guess as usual pplppl don't care and risk the trading right.

DYOR and no, it's established and has been around since late 2014 with no dirty hands on it.

Cute little world eh?  eat it.  It's the old font of their old logo. Lol nice try.  But whatever no point since the same players always win.  

I just looked into bitswift. Its a big scam. One person holds all the coins. DEAD.

I
 Roll Eyes

U
  Huh
Are a bitswift bagholder?
My condolences.
legendary
Juicin' crypto

I
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 493
I just hope that I can be quick enough to get my coins. Hope when the bot releases, that it is not broke code.  Cheesy

This will be interesting to see how quick this sells out and I to will make sure I'm quick enough lol By the sounds of it the bot is already working now and ready for us. We will see in a few days during the firesale
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I just hope that I can be quick enough to get my coins. Hope when the bot releases, that it is not broke code.  Cheesy

Isnt Cryptocircuits like 71$ to get the bot at the moment? And this looks like a copy of CC to me anyways.

It's 2.5BTC for the circ bot. And even if it halfs in price it's still over 3x the price as botzilla.

Sry my calculation was a bit off (Used btc value and throught it was $). But still 10809 x 0.016477 = ~178$. And if the price drops more...

Yeah for the traders bot and that has the best exchange locked out along with other features not working. Looks like botzilla will do everything circ does and more at 1/6th the price.
Also looks like it has way more exchanges then circ bot has.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Isnt Cryptocircuits like 71$ to get the bot at the moment? And this looks like a copy of CC to me anyways.

It's 2.5BTC for the circ bot. And even if it halfs in price it's still over 3x the price as botzilla.

Sry my calculation was a bit off (Used btc value and throught it was $). But still 10809 x 0.016477 = ~178$. And if the price drops more...
Activity: 826

You are yet to see this bot to know if it is a copy or not? You should not come here promoting another coin either way. OP do we have any chance of being shown a little something before presale?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 493
The usual fudders will soon be all over this project, can only be good. So much time hating and not enough time loving. This will cost pennies to become part of and own a working bot for life for $70, so the hate is worthless. Have to believe you don't spend time trading just hating.
legendary
Juicin' crypto

Cute little world eh?  eat it.  It's the old font of their old logo. Lol nice try.  But whatever no point since the same players always win. 

Re.  Whale comment, that's not what is meant.
Jump to: