Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 104. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
BIG question on this bot as a hugely disappointed owner of Sampey's bot (C.A.T)---

CAT would NOT allow the market maker / ping pong to "take a loss", so if the market moved against you, the bot was permantly "stuck"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8040498

Any advanced trader knows that you will not be able to ping pong at a profit 100% of the time. Maybe 90%, 80%, 70%, etc.

Will this bot allow the bot to "ping pong", staying on top or near on top of books at a fixed depth, whether the trade will "win or lose" versus the last?

Very simple concept. Don't "Block" the bot from taking a loss on ping pong. Market making is a long-term game.

I am in if so for at least 1 copy.

Good questions. We have geared this bot to be able to handle the sort of scenarios your are describing. You will be able to take losses and design your own strategy. Anything less should not be considered a well designed bot.

Walter

Thanks Walter.. Is the bot or beta "done" and usable now? What is done now vs future development plans (may have been answered).

Will APIs be maintained etc.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
BIG question on this bot as a hugely disappointed owner of Sampey's bot (C.A.T)---

CAT would NOT allow the market maker / ping pong to "take a loss", so if the market moved against you, the bot was permantly "stuck"

Any advanced trader knows that you will not be able to ping pong at a profit 100% of the time. Maybe 90%, 80%, 70%, etc.

Will this bot allow the bot to "ping pong", staying on top or near on top of books at a fixed depth, whether the trade will "win or lose" versus the last?

Very simple concept. Don't "Block" the bot from taking a loss on ping pong. Market making is a long-term game.

Good questions. We have geared this bot to be able to handle the sort of scenarios your are describing. You will be able to take losses and design your own strategy. Anything less should not be considered a well designed bot.

Walter
legendary
Activity: 1498

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So, dev, can you tell me why i should dump Haasbot and get your bot?
What are the advantages and disadvantages if we need to compare them?

I'm talking about functionality, not the price.

I think this is the million dollar question here.
Assuming most traders already have their own bots, why should we opt for this one?

I just might throw a few BTC into this project if the functionality is good...

the real money here is owing bots.    .3 btc and only 400 bots ever.

This has nothing to do with the point of having a bot.
It's just a 120BTC ICO from that point of view.

What are the bot's functions. Why should you own this bot, and why will it be worth this .30BTC
What does it do that other bot's dont?

OP asserts that it works on all exchanges and has all the functions of the other bots. And it costs way less. And it is set up so that users get to buy a few copies, flip them,and pocket the profits. What more do you want really? Singing Japanese schoolgirls?

Why Japanese? 
Activity: 251

Assuming most traders already have their own bots, why should we opt for this one?

What are the bot's functions. Why should you own this bot, and why will it be worth this .30BTC

OP asserts that it works on all exchanges and has all the functions of the other bots. And it costs way less. And it is set up so that users get to buy a few copies, flip them,and pocket the profits. What more do you want really? Singing Japanese schoolgirls?
Activity: 266
Another day and another bot. This time it is a bot for the people though rahah Anyone have any numbers to what their current bot makes? Lets saay I am a porper and I only have 2btc to start trading will it be worth while buying into this? I am a newbie, will I be able to use the bot?

A bot is only as good as the person running it. Can it make you money? Sure. Will you make money? Maybe. Will I make money running it? Yes.

This is what you do though 'make money', me I want to but I don't have much time for learning to trade like a boss. I would like to be good at running it and make money sure, will it make me money maybe. Hmmm what can I do to help make sure it makes me money except being you? Bigger roll or more trading experience?
Activity: 840

go back and do some math. this one is a no brainer.
Another day and another bot. This time it is a bot for the people though rahah Anyone have any numbers to what their current bot makes? Lets saay I am a porper and I only have 2btc to start trading will it be worth while buying into this? I am a newbie, will I be able to use the bot?

what's a porper?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Have you seen the op?
Guess not.
Padding, B&S Camping, Live Books, PingPong, Randomized Volume, Visual Arbitrage, Lifetime Upgrades, Mobile Bot Apps, Swarm Mapping, Stealth Botting Options, Bot Buddy, Auto Risk-Reward.

All that is written in the op. You take from it what you will.

legendary

A bot is only as good as the person running it. Can it make you money? Sure. Will you make money? Maybe. Will I make money running it? Yes.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 266

Activity: 658

legendary
WTF.

Botcoin has reverse engineered CIRC and QUAT and will be selling "Botzilla" way cheaper?

Where are the CIRC and Quat devs? They should be raising hell about this.

The CIRC devs are "on vacation" jerking each other off somewhere...

For all we know this is their new project.  We'll see what happens although I'm just expecting another quick pump and dump followed by the devs abandoning the coin and bot. 

Nahh bro. They came back from vacation. You know this shit. Why are you hating on these guys?
Activity: 476
The big fish
Yeah its a cheap bot but why do you even need a bot? What improvements will this have from the others that are available and already out. I bet you guys don't even want bot you just want the BTCs this project will probably make. Sell outs.

From what I've read so far there seem to be a few differences between this bot and others.
1st. It only costs 0.3 btc for ever. Haas is 0.45btc/3Months. CIRC is way too expensive right now. QTL is cheap but broken and ugly.
2nd. They seem to be making a mobile version which I dont think any other bot as at this point.
3rd. I use all the bots. I have them all and run them all for different reasons but im a bit retarded sometimes, could be my ocd or maybe I was kicked in the head as a kid but I do run all of mine and I'll have fun running this one too.

That is a nice explanation you gave, thank you. Haas is charging quite a lot there  Huh  I did take a look at CIRC and that is very expensive. Out of my league anyway. The point about a mobile version looks like something I would be interested in, do you know if that will be to heavy duty for my phone and turn it into a slug? Point 3 made me laugh you are funny! So if you don't mind me asking do you make more profit from using a bot than you would trading without? Do they ever mess up and buy and sell what they are not meant to?  
Activity: 462
WTF.

Botcoin has reverse engineered CIRC and QUAT and will be selling "Botzilla" way cheaper?

The CIRC devs are "on vacation" jerking each other off somewhere...

For all we know this is their new project.  We'll see what happens although I'm just expecting another quick pump and dump followed by the devs abandoning the coin and bot. 
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
WTF.

Activity: 700
Yeah its a cheap bot but why do you even need a bot? What improvements will this have from the others that are available and already out. I bet you guys don't even want bot you just want the BTCs this project will probably make. Sell outs.

From what I've read so far there seem to be a few differences between this bot and others.
1st. It only costs 0.3 btc for ever. Haas is 0.45btc/3Months. CIRC is way too expensive right now. QTL is cheap but broken and ugly.
2nd. They seem to be making a mobile version which I dont think any other bot as at this point.
3rd. I use all the bots. I have them all and run them all for different reasons but im a bit retarded sometimes, could be my ocd or maybe I was kicked in the head as a kid but I do run all of mine and I'll have fun running this one too.
Jump to: