Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 103. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish
Lol wow man u guys gettin greedy now or wtf?  all the usual "players" for usual easy btc pnd run eh??  And look at that... The logo is even the same font and style as bitswift lmao.  

your vaporware useless coins are getting lazy.  Oh hey let's make another bot related coin to pnd vs. Circ so we can make more money. Of course whales can use it mainly only.

As usual the shills and insiders on this coin  will shoot down these comments as FUD.   I wonder if people reading the coin will still be so blind Tongue but hey I guess as usual pplppl don't care and risk the trading right.

I never heard of bitswift, is it new?

No that coin has been out awhile and doesn't resemble this project in the slightest. Our friend above is fantasizing and seeing what he wants to.

Like the part where only whales can use it mainly  Cheesy 0,3btc and I'm now going to be a whale?

Not fud you dribbled so who will shoot it down, its not your fault you imagine things in your cute little world.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Lol wow man u guys gettin greedy now or wtf?  all the usual "players" for usual easy btc pnd run eh??  And look at that... The logo is even the same font and style as bitswift lmao.  

your vaporware useless coins are getting lazy.  Oh hey let's make another bot related coin to pnd vs. Circ so we can make more money. Of course whales can use it mainly only.

As usual the shills and insiders on this coin  will shoot down these comments as FUD.   I wonder if people reading the coin will still be so blind Tongue but hey I guess as usual pplppl don't care and risk the trading right.

I never heard of bitswift, is it new?
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
So we're essentially buying your bot for 0.3 BTC and staking your coin, not a bad idea!

This is why I will be in on this, seems like a win win for such a small amount doesn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
So we're essentially buying your bot for 0.3 BTC and staking your coin, not a bad idea!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
If the bot is ready, when will you release it ? I am not buying anything until I see the bot.

Good, You can buy my bot from me at 500% from ico. Awesome.
Activity: 1098
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Slack channel would be great
Or
Somekind a channel for people with a lot of coins
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If the bot is ready, when will you release it ? I am not buying anything until I see the bot.

Cmon man, try reading!   Kiss

Videos during the ICO, release right after.

When will the obligatory Slack channel be created?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Can we get an answer about the Japanese schoolgirls, thanks.
Activity: 225
Swobniw70
Hi Walter,

If we sell 100 botcoins (equal selling your bot). That means the bought bot wont be active anymore. That would be pitty or not!
Would it not be good to have a auction to sell the extra bots, after the 400 bots sold out. Then the interest can use it!!

Activity: 493
So, dev, can you tell me why i should dump Haasbot and get your bot?
What are the advantages and disadvantages if we need to compare them?

I'm talking about functionality, not the price.

I think this is the million dollar question here.
Assuming most traders already have their own bots, why should we opt for this one?

I just might throw a few BTC into this project if the functionality is good...

the real money here is owing bots.    .3 btc and only 400 bots ever.

This has nothing to do with the point of having a bot.
It's just a 120BTC ICO from that point of view.

What are the bot's functions. Why should you own this bot, and why will it be worth this .30BTC
What does it do that other bot's dont?

OP asserts that it works on all exchanges and has all the functions of the other bots. And it costs way less. And it is set up so that users get to buy a few copies, flip them,and pocket the profits. What more do you want really? Singing Japanese schoolgirls?

Sounds good to me, how can you sell the extra bought bots?
Reserve two for me also!!!

It does sound good, at a guess I would say that to sell extra brought bots would be to sell 100 botcoins on the market.
Activity: 225
Swobniw70

Assuming most traders already have their own bots, why should we opt for this one?

What are the bot's functions. Why should you own this bot, and why will it be worth this .30BTC

OP asserts that it works on all exchanges and has all the functions of the other bots. And it costs way less. And it is set up so that users get to buy a few copies, flip them,and pocket the profits. What more do you want really? Singing Japanese schoolgirls?

Sounds good to me, how can you sell the extra bought bots?
Reserve two for me also!!!
Lick me like a lolipop
Please reserve me 4 copies of the bot. Thank yous
BIG question on this bot as a hugely disappointed owner of Sampey's bot (C.A.T)---

CAT would NOT allow the market maker / ping pong to "take a loss", so if the market moved against you, the bot was permantly "stuck"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8040498

Any advanced trader knows that you will not be able to ping pong at a profit 100% of the time. Maybe 90%, 80%, 70%, etc.

Will this bot allow the bot to "ping pong", staying on top or near on top of books at a fixed depth, whether the trade will "win or lose" versus the last?

Very simple concept. Don't "Block" the bot from taking a loss on ping pong. Market making is a long-term game.

I am in if so for at least 1 copy.

Good questions. We have geared this bot to be able to handle the sort of scenarios your are describing. You will be able to take losses and design your own strategy. Anything less should not be considered a well designed bot.

Walter

Thanks Walter.. Is the bot or beta "done" and usable now? What is done now vs future development plans (may have been answered).

Will APIs be maintained etc.

There is no beta. All testing was completed in August in closed trials. The release will be fully functional on all exchanges listed in the OP.

Our next planned update (V2) is approximately 30 - 40 days after release and will focus on expanding to mobile apps, as well as the several more trader / strategic functions listed in the OP.

Walter

I must say I am impressed. A fully working bot anyone can afford. Profits from value growth / resale are designed to go 100% to investors. I will be watching this carefully over the next days.
Activity: 143

Will there be singing Japanese school girls?

How does this work?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
By the way -

For updates and more feel free to add us on Twitter https://twitter.com/botcointeam

Walter
Activity: 616
but this time don't make it look like a circ wallet, it looked horrible
Activity: 616
fuck the bot. just make it look good and some real world purpose this time it's different so we can make few btc out of this thank you
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
BIG question on this bot as a hugely disappointed owner of Sampey's bot (C.A.T)---

CAT would NOT allow the market maker / ping pong to "take a loss", so if the market moved against you, the bot was permantly "stuck"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8040498

Any advanced trader knows that you will not be able to ping pong at a profit 100% of the time. Maybe 90%, 80%, 70%, etc.

Will this bot allow the bot to "ping pong", staying on top or near on top of books at a fixed depth, whether the trade will "win or lose" versus the last?

Very simple concept. Don't "Block" the bot from taking a loss on ping pong. Market making is a long-term game.

I am in if so for at least 1 copy.

Good questions. We have geared this bot to be able to handle the sort of scenarios your are describing. You will be able to take losses and design your own strategy. Anything less should not be considered a well designed bot.

Walter

Thanks Walter.. Is the bot or beta "done" and usable now? What is done now vs future development plans (may have been answered).

Will APIs be maintained etc.

There is no beta. All testing was completed in August in closed trials. The release will be fully functional on all exchanges listed in the OP.

Our next planned update (V2) is approximately 30 - 40 days after release and will focus on expanding to mobile apps, as well as the several more trader / strategic functions listed in the OP.

Walter

Jump to: