Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 98. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Well, it's Monday now in New Zealand, Fiji and Australia. Soon to be Monday in Japan... Roll Eyes  I'm waiting ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8
And Sunday just started on the West Coast of the US.

Fritatta.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Well, it's Monday now in New Zealand, Fiji and Australia. Soon to be Monday in Japan... Roll Eyes  I'm waiting ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
yea.. was on the fence, now the fence has fallen the side of the botcoin garden.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Sold my circ, moved the btc to ccex. What time will the presale start?

Tomorrow is all we know.

This is funny as you just know there will be quite a few late arrivals who want to pick some bots up but won't get the chance. (sold out) rahahaha

Sold out ? No. This just shows your lack of experience in ICOs  Grin

Please enlighten me to the correct term? 'ICO success nothing more to see here? You took to long to buy bye bye? Talk to me  

Let me try to help you out: ICOs rarely sell out. At least this kind of ICO. Most probably will reach around 100BTC and the rest will be burned.

You sound more stupid every time you post. Let's the hope the ICO starts soon before you are descend into posting nursery rhymes and monosyllables.
Activity: 455
EarnBitcoins.INFO
exactly.. you got me there. I was telling the noobs to 'wake up bro, cuz you're bout to get scammed.' in a more polite sort of manner.
But who knows? the bot might be perfect. It's always fun to gamble a little. Don't gamble with more than you can afford to lose tho.. urghh such cliche.
Activity: 476
The big fish

Tomorrow is all we know.

This is funny as you just know there will be quite a few late arrivals who want to pick some bots up but won't get the chance. (sold out)

Sold out ? No. This just shows your lack of experience in ICOs  Grin

For someone who lacks ICO's experience it seems I got that right huh? (Sold out) on the first day.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
It's always good to be a little bit cautious tho.. if the bot is already fully operational (it must be since it will be released in 7 days), it would be good to provide at least some screenshots of the bot running. Otherwise, who knows? right? 0.3btc isn't that much for a trading bot but it is quite an amount for 1 share of ICO.

Just a little of my 2cents here. No FUD intended.

Only noobs will be buying before release of the videos. "Am I seriously going to send your BTCs to strangers based on a few words on an ANN ?" is the question we should all be asking ourselves.

It's been done before.

Activity: 455
EarnBitcoins.INFO
It's always good to be a little bit cautious tho.. if the bot is already fully operational (it must be since it will be released in 7 days), it would be good to provide at least some screenshots of the bot running. Otherwise, who knows? right? 0.3btc isn't that much for a trading bot but it is quite an amount for 1 share of ICO.

Just a little of my 2cents here. No FUD intended.
The big fish

Tomorrow is all we know.

This is funny as you just know there will be quite a few late arrivals who want to pick some bots up but won't get the chance. (sold out) rahahaha
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Hahahahahah. As I said: proper english please Mr Bad boy  Shocked In fact, the ignore button will work just fine.

(Let's bump this thread like hell  Grin)

He seems to like you Mighty I would be careful with him lol This should have even more attention than it already has. Just check them features that are coming with our Botzilla on the 14th! The wait is crazy on my excitment level, will be like a kid at christmas getting the bot to start working.
Activity: 532
The big fish
Oh dear I'm being told by a 15 year old living in his grand parents basement to shut up. You really have scared me now  Cry Please don't beat me up mr special character, I am only here to buy a bot or two, don't get jealous because you can't afford one at these affordable prices. Then I just see the post above lolol now I'm scared for mighty getting invaded  Shocked
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I have been spoken with some big pockets here and there, all over the cryptospace. It's rumored that big money going to be brought into this. All tight bags are taken like seeds on the wet ground, and many momentarily perceive the truth being that quadrillions of dollars make traffic in my pockets.

English please. English.

Shut up bitchy boy or ill fuck u in ass.
All I see here in these fiudding posts are people trying to game each other away fromthis coin, soas toscore a higher percentage of the ico for themselves.

As for "what this coin has going for it"  a good bot is like a swiss army knife for making money in crypto, and there are not that many good ones out there. Even fewer that offer arbitrage and work across  all exchanges. I could make 60 bucks in a half hour using this bot out by the pool and never even spill my boat drink.

You're right I had someone trying to scare me off yesterday after I said I was on the fence but swinging towards getting me a few bots. He was straight on the attack trying to get my hand to fold with his fud attempts. He also confessed in the end after I told him I know his game and won't stand for it as you too know the games they play. It is quite funny an clever actually isn't it?

To be expected.It is a low market cap ICO where all extra coins will be burnt and all coins purchased can be instantly converted into a very limited supply of advanced trading bots, which can then be traded at market price.

A no brainer for anyone who trades ICOs. I believe it will sell out with a parabolic rise the last 40 btc as people realize they are missing the boat.

I have not been involved in many ICO's  at the earliest stage so it is all new to me and like you say the market cap is low so makes their job easier. They will make our bots more valuable for their efforts which is pretty cool. Not long now  Smiley

You will see, they are fun  Wink

It is cool to see the interest build and build and the special characters that turn up playing games with people. I have to agree it is fun I'm excited to see where this ends up and start using the best bot in crypto at a very affordable price. I brought some bts the other week so some of that profit is paying for a few bots for me here.

Shut the fuck up or else i'll beat u up.

The big fish
All I see here in these fiudding posts are people trying to game each other away fromthis coin, soas toscore a higher percentage of the ico for themselves.

As for "what this coin has going for it"  a good bot is like a swiss army knife for making money in crypto, and there are not that many good ones out there. Even fewer that offer arbitrage and work across  all exchanges. I could make 60 bucks in a half hour using this bot out by the pool and never even spill my boat drink.

You're right I had someone trying to scare me off yesterday after I said I was on the fence but swinging towards getting me a few bots. He was straight on the attack trying to get my hand to fold with his fud attempts. He also confessed in the end after I told him I know his game and won't stand for it as you too know the games they play. It is quite funny an clever actually isn't it?

To be expected.It is a low market cap ICO where all extra coins will be burnt and all coins purchased can be instantly converted into a very limited supply of advanced trading bots, which can then be traded at market price.

A no brainer for anyone who trades ICOs. I believe it will sell out with a parabolic rise the last 40 btc as people realize they are missing the boat.

I have not been involved in many ICO's  at the earliest stage so it is all new to me and like you say the market cap is low so makes their job easier. They will make our bots more valuable for their efforts which is pretty cool. Not long now  Smiley

You will see, they are fun  Wink

It is cool to see the interest build and build and the special characters that turn up playing games with people. I have to agree it is fun I'm excited to see where this ends up and start using the best bot in crypto at a very affordable price. I brought some bts the other week so some of that profit is paying for a few bots for me here.
I have spoken with some big pockets here and there, all over the cryptospace. It's rumored that big money going to be brought into this. All tight bags are taken like seeds on the wet ground, and many momentarily perceive the truth being that quadrillions of dollars make traffic in my pockets.
The big fish

As for "what this coin has going for it"  a good bot is like a swiss army knife for making money in crypto, and there are not that many good ones out there. Even fewer that offer arbitrage and work across  all exchanges. I could make 60 bucks in a half hour using this bot out by the pool and never even spill my boat drink.

I have not been involved in many ICO's  at the earliest stage so it is all new to me and like you say the market cap is low so makes their job easier. They will make our bots more valuable for their efforts which is pretty cool. Not long now  Smiley
Activity: 493
Less than 24 hrs to ICO start now but no specified starting time or time zone! Is it supposed to be some kind of Ninja launch or what's the deal here?

This is what I would like to know as well. It will probably sell out super fast and I don't want to have to sit by my comp waiting for it to start so I don't miss out. Looks like I won't have much choice but to stick around if we don't here from dev team before.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
1 bot = 0.3BTC?

Sorry for stupid question. But text in OP on image, Google translation said to me, no way Yaremi. Grin

legendary
Activity: 1120
Well as usual all the player names are here, be it pnd or not, we'll see but I think we all know what will occur here at sale, then over following weeks lol.   Lips sealed

So get in train or miss out, but don't end up bagholding right??  Roll Eyes such is these kind of crypto coins.

Too bad usual ccex shady launch tho.

But I'll buy lol.
Pages:
Jump to: