Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 100. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Im going for 3 bots. Everyone will jump on this.
Activity: 826
Oh another self-moderated ......... My alarms woke up again ........

Oh another guy with a faulty alarm.

Do you realise that a lot of threads are self moderated? Not to mention some of the top coins do not even have a thread on this forum because of the standard of posters who just post crap and attempt to troll/fud to get paid a few pennies in their pay per post signature campaign.

Have a nice day and come back post some hardcore fud and troll hard, see if anything is deleted huh? Will then see if you really do have a faulty alarm.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Oh another self-moderated ......... My alarms woke up again ........
yes it could be sold out super fast, lets see

After seeing a fair bit of interest here I have to agree that it will probably sell out very fast. Looking forward to Mon and the start of the sale, get mine in the bag and waiting.

Yea I am leaning this way as well. Just too good a deal to pass up. And makes no sense not to buy a couple extra bots. I guess when the devs start posting the vids after the ico starts it will shut the fudders right up. half of them are just trying to scare others off anyhow. they will be the 1st ones buying.

We are not scared of a little risk when the reward is owning a botzilla with the features that this bad boy is offering. I can't wait to get using it lol

Like you I may have to get a couple extra for the guys that are to scared of risk, they can panic buy at a higher price and hopefully pay for for my percy bot. A freerolling bot will be very nice something you are already on to.

The crafty buggers trying to scare people off aha

Activity: 493

After seeing a fair bit of interest here I have to agree that it will probably sell out very fast. Looking forward to Mon and the start of the sale, get mine in the bag and waiting.

Yea I am leaning this way as well. Just too good a deal to pass up. And makes no sense not to buy a couple extra bots. I guess when the devs start posting the vids after the ico starts it will shut the fudders right up. half of them are just trying to scare others off anyhow. they will be the 1st ones buying.

Me too  Cheesy The minute I see this thread I was sold at the cheap as chips price. If you are a trader you will be involved in this project won't ya? Even if you are not a trader and want to learn about bots and trading you have the perfect chance here. Looking forward to seeing some of these videos, like you say that will soon keep the fudders quiet and busy stalking another thread. The length some people go to ta increase their potential holdings. Scare 10 - 15 people off and thats maybe 10% of the supply burned. We should join them.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
How is it that they say that they have reverse engineered other bots but this bot will work on all exchanges? Even Cryptsy and CCEX?

That's where a lot of coin launches are -  won't there be a lot of pump groups getting this bot just for that reason alone?

They could also mean that they took the best qualities of all the existing bots and put those capabilities into this one. Everyone is getting hung up on the technical language.

Who knows, maybe they cracked the source code and copied it over, maybe they just know how to code an put it together themselves while basing things off existing tech. Honestly, as long as it works, who really gives a shit?

Just kick back and enjoy the ride. Big things are coming for this coin and bot.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
How is it that they say that they have reverse engineered other bots but this bot will work on all exchanges? Even Cryptsy and CCEX?

That's where a lot of coin launches are -  won't there be a lot of pump groups getting this bot just for that reason alone?
Activity: 143

Activity: 161
Fuck ur fake posts. BAY at the starting time had only 13 pages.

haha that's rich. noob account blathering on about "fake accounts"
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck ur fake posts. BAY at the starting time had only 13 pages.

baby  jesus weighed only 1/2 stone at birth.

Activity: 476
The big fish
I've always toyed with the idea of using bots but then never thought I had enough capital to play with to make it worth bothering. Maybe I will take a punt on this and hopefully have a play with my first bot.

This is where I'm at not having much funds but loving the idea of messing about with a bot for the first time. I wanted to get involved in one in the past but it was far to much for my bankroll to spend the funds on it. Sucks doesn't it?

The price of this project is something I cannot turn down. As long as there is a working bot it is happy days and if it has all the features I see in the thread then this is going to be an excellent learning curv and maybe make a few satoshi as well in the process.

Activity: 239
nice to see another bot-project from same developers like before, i guess this will be another standalone version when ICO-hype is over and dumped so I might wait for that, i will watch this project and laugh at these cheerleaders who will tell everybody why this project is the best thing since the wheel got invented, lol

Where are you getting it from that they are the same developers, kindly point me to it please? Which line are you imagining this mate? The wheel was a good invention indeed, this project is not bad either because of how cheap it is and you think you will sit back and wait for something that will not be coming. Looking forward to you panic buying one of my bots when you see you have failed again  Grin lol

Did you forget to use the word "retard" again?

Lets all be friends, its okay to be a cheerleader for profit, as long as you admit it <3

Money is money.Profit is profit. You can make more money trading than trolling. But trolling is less risky. And at the end of the day, if you are wrong, you just slink away.

Art is art. Cheerleaders will be cheerleaders.

No I think it is perfectly clear that you are one though so no need to re hash it.

I am your friend, asking you to 'kindly' point me to where you have the information from the thread that they are the same team, of course you can't show me because it is not there is it?

Cheerleader for profit?

Where do I sign up to this? I guess you won't be able to tell me that either  Angry

Sorry shrimp, this is just another buyable cryptobot whom the hype naturally have grown just because it has something "new" to offer. There is no evidence that coders from recent projects working on this, it is just a coincidence that earlier bot-projects been dumped out. This bot will be the last and best one.

I bet you understand what am saying shrimp<3333

Yeh now I see what you're saying sweetcheeks. You can't wait to get your grubby little hands on this bot but pretending you don't. You should not be sorry to me should you I am going to have a small amount at stake. Your opinion is yours but when you talk crap you will be pulled up on it. I have waisted enough time on you now so you are ignored. Cheerio friend.  

LOL!

I humiliate you for free my friend, cheerleading shrimps might fool some chinese on exchanges and kids on bitcointalk but that is probably enough, don't forget to avoid meeting your own eyes tho, you know it hurts deep inside when you know how pathetic you are, haha!

peace homie

Just remember to sell before the hype is dead and yr good  Smiley daytrading and profit is laughable.
Activity: 742
Activity: 266
nice to see another bot-project from same developers like before, i guess this will be another standalone version when ICO-hype is over and dumped so I might wait for that, i will watch this project and laugh at these cheerleaders who will tell everybody why this project is the best thing since the wheel got invented, lol

Where are you getting it from that they are the same developers, kindly point me to it please? Which line are you imagining this mate? The wheel was a good invention indeed, this project is not bad either because of how cheap it is and you think you will sit back and wait for something that will not be coming. Looking forward to you panic buying one of my bots when you see you have failed again  Grin lol

Lets all be friends, its okay to be a cheerleader for profit, as long as you admit it <3

Money is money.Profit is profit. You can make more money trading than trolling. But trolling is less risky. And at the end of the day, if you are wrong, you just slink away.

No I think it is perfectly clear that you are one though so no need to re hash it.

I am your friend, asking you to 'kindly' point me to where you have the information from the thread that they are the same team, of course you can't show me because it is not there is it?

Cheerleader for profit?

Where do I sign up to this? I guess you won't be able to tell me that either  Angry

Sorry shrimp, this is just another buyable cryptobot whom the hype naturally have grown just because it has something "new" to offer. There is no evidence that coders from recent projects working on this, it is just a coincidence that earlier bot-projects been dumped out. This bot will be the last and best one.

Yeh now I see what you're saying sweetcheeks. You can't wait to get your grubby little hands on this bot but pretending you don't. You should not be sorry to me should you I am going to have a small amount at stake. Your opinion is yours but when you talk crap you will be pulled up on it. I have waisted enough time on you now so you are ignored. Cheerio friend.  
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I've always toyed with the idea of using bots but then never thought I had enough capital to play with to make it worth bothering. Maybe I will take a punt on this and hopefully have a play with my first bot.

Cheerleader for profit?

Cheerleader for profit?

Where are you getting it from that they are the same developers, kindly point me to it please? Which line are you imagining this mate? The wheel was a good invention indeed, this project is not bad either because of how cheap it is and you think you will sit back and wait for something that will not be coming. Looking forward to you panic buying one of my bots when you see you have failed again  Grin lol
Pages:
Jump to: