Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 19. (Read 127177 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Ok not overly techy but had a friend look thru it and lets see if i can explain this correctly , when you download the wallet and then enable the wallet it stores all the data and exchange keys in local storage in a .html file this is a example on were to find it http://localhost:54141/ui/index.html , the port number might be different depending on the port used on your computer , not saying this is the case , but if there is a back door and you have set this to run as administrator , they will have access to everything on your computer , and if you have put in APIs or trading keys , then they will have access to them , and no of this has any sort of encryption on it , the BOT is actually running on your computer , not in the wallet !

So someone with more techy knowledge might want to look at it , my friend said i wouldnt put this on any computer the mods have no trust level what so ever , and there is a possibility you have handed control of your computer and you trading keys to them !

So just passing what I have been told !!

And this friend isnt in cryptos but does know what he is talking about !!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed posuere interdum sem. Quisque ligula eros ullamcorper quis, lacinia quis facilisis sed sapien. Mauris varius diam vitae arcu. Sed arcu lectus auctor vitae, consectetuer et venenatis eget velit. Sed augue orci, lacinia eu tincidunt et eleifend nec lacus. Donec ultricies nisl ut felis, suspendisse potenti. Lorem ipsum ligula ut hendrerit mollis, ipsum erat vehicula risus, eu suscipit sem libero nec erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed congue augue vitae neque. Nulla consectetuer porttitor pede. Fusce purus morbi tortor magna condimentum vel, placerat id blandit sit amet tortor.

Mauris sed libero. Suspendisse facilisis nulla in lacinia laoreet, lorem velit accumsan velit vel mattis libero nisl et sem. Proin interdum maecenas massa turpis sagittis in, interdum non lobortis vitae massa. Quisque purus lectus, posuere eget imperdiet nec sodales id arcu. Vestibulum elit pede dictum eu, viverra non tincidunt eu ligula.

Nam molestie nec tortor. Donec placerat leo sit amet velit. Vestibulum id justo ut vitae massa. Proin in dolor mauris consequat aliquam. Donec ipsum, vestibulum ullamcorper venenatis augue. Aliquam tempus nisi in auctor vulputate, erat felis pellentesque augue nec, pellentesque lectus justo nec erat. Aliquam et nisl. Quisque sit amet dolor in justo pretium condimentum.
when trading on trex this wallet steals passwords
Activity: 1098
fake hacked bots on bittrex --HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Grin

all the Dumpers
I have confirmed from an expert that this wallet steals passwords
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

Same deal, no API key, no validation. He might as well be putting orders on fake NYSE.

Quite frankly, I don't care if the crack is real or not. I'm sure almost every commercial program worth a damn was some warez out there. In fact, the bot devs should be flattered someone took the time to make warez of their software.
I have never seen so much emotions and fud and I haven't even started  Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
As expected, dumped Botcoin and now they will announce some update to Circ and will pump from Bot profits. Trolls from their thread will scream thats just shakeout, buy more, heh.

What about running their bot from browser with no coin at ccex exchange. Note in video there is no ccex api key so I can't have any BOT balance at exchange. At weekend if I will have more time I will create for you fully standalone version from webbrowser... Don't pay them for their scam people....
Another fake video from me:

Download bot:
Code:
malware link removed

- extract it
- back up your original bot.exe
- copy cracked bot.exe to your botcoin directory (where botcoin_qt is)
- run bot.exe (you dont need to open your botcoin wallet), wait few seconds till all echanges will be loaded
- launch your browser(tested on firefox)
Code:
 http://localhost:54140/ui/index.html
- enjoy

If any problems with launching the bot feel free to ask me.

As always you can check the bot.exe with any .net decompiler, it's unpacked

If you don't have an API key, how is C-CEX validating your orders?

This is the dumbest fud I've ever seen.

I'm trying to buy right now, but seriously, you lazy fudders need to try harder if you are going to move this market.

I know you don't actually care, but he's putting orders in at BITTREX, not c-cex.

Same deal, no API key, no validation. He might as well be putting orders on fake NYSE.
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
nyo_x has graduated from faking 'evidence' (as seen in his post history, this is his MO) to actively trying to steal people's info, coins, passwords. Do not download anything he posts. Ever.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Ps; Of course everything works for bob, why shouldnt it but has he lent one hand to seriously help anyone but himself ?

Answer: No

Only person I suspect we will get help from, assuming it's not a shill account of Bobs, is the "dev".
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Why don't you paste your settings here as a screen shot?

Even managed to get these after some tedious start clicking, scrolling fast and snapping an image.

So with everything the way it's set and current BOT prices. Obviously I wouldn't expect to see any sells. I would however expect to see some buys. It looks like it initiates then just dies. Even if variables weren't met. It should if I'm not mistaken go in to some sort of holding pattering polling c-cex every 10-15 seconds to see if current prices have met the set parameters.

I've confirmed with an expert that this is a real bug.

Basically as it sits, when buy / sell patterns arent met the bot dies when it should otherwise go in to a holding pattern until patterns are met. Only time bot should die is when count limit is reached or the stop at coins bought / sold limit reached. Otherwise, when dont buy above or sell below patterns are met or need to be met. The bot should be holding running both buy and sell options until patterns are met to make listings.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Running a crack on a bot that you are downloading from a forum link?  Lol.

Say goodbye to your passwords, your keys, your bitcoin.

Yes, downloading warez is always a smart thing to do. I like having my Paypal account hacked into. And it's fun to see someone else take over my credit cards and checking too. Even use my name when the cops arrest them. Roll Eyes
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Running a crack on a bot that you are downloading from a forum link?  Lol.

Say goodbye to your passwords, your keys, your bitcoin.
As expected, dumped Botcoin and now they will announce some update to Circ and will pump from Bot profits. Trolls from their thread will scream thats just shakeout, buy more, heh.

What about running their bot from browser with no coin at ccex exchange. Note in video there is no ccex api key so I can't have any BOT balance at exchange. At weekend if I will have more time I will create for you fully standalone version from webbrowser... Don't pay them for their scam people....
Another fake video from me:

Download bot:
Code:
http://www.filedropper.com/bot_7

- extract it
- back up your original bot.exe
- copy cracked bot.exe to your botcoin directory (where botcoin_qt is)
- run bot.exe (you dont need to open your botcoin wallet), wait few seconds till all echanges will be loaded
- launch your browser(tested on firefox)
Code:
 http://localhost:54140/ui/index.html
- enjoy

If any problems with launching the bot feel free to ask me.

As always you can check the bot.exe with any .net decompiler, it's unpacked

If you don't have an API key, how is C-CEX validating your orders?

This is the dumbest fud I've ever seen.

I'm trying to buy right now, but seriously, you lazy fudders need to try harder if you are going to move this market.

You aren't seriously buying at these prices. Floor should be about 21000.

'

You aren't seriously telling me where the floor should be. Are you?

Just reading the charts and the order book. They are all pointing to the same place. But if you are going to put support under this, I'm all for it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

You aren't seriously buying at these prices. Floor should be about 21000.

'

You aren't seriously telling me where the floor should be. Are you?

You aren't seriously buying at these prices. Floor should be about 210000.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Why don't you paste your settings here as a screen shot?

Even managed to get these after some tedious start clicking, scrolling fast and snapping an image.

So with everything the way it's set and current BOT prices. Obviously I wouldn't expect to see any sells. I would however expect to see some buys. It looks like it initiates then just dies. Even if variables weren't met. It should if I'm not mistaken go in to some sort of holding pattering polling c-cex every 10-15 seconds to see if current prices have met the set parameters.

I've confirmed with an expert that this is a real bug.
Pages:
Jump to: