Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 20. (Read 127177 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Yes Bot that uses a web browser who might steal all your Bitcoins  Wink

And then fuck your girlfriend.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yes Bot that uses a web browser who might steal all your Bitcoins  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Has anyone experienced this error "TraderRpc has stopped working" and what is the possible fix/solution  according to the devs?
I only see a white blank page  on the Botzilla screen, any fix for this?

Thanks.

Make sure you have latest version of wallet.
try this :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-botcoin-bot-the-peoples-bot-unmoderated-thread-1175926

thanks for this info. If what your saying is true, we have already here a working free cracked botzilla and no need for a wallet with 100 coins in it.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Wait so somebody used a cracked version of the BOT wallet to try and cheat the system and it does not work and they are saying the original BOT wallet does not work either? And then the coins price collapse?

WTF?!?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Why don't you paste your settings here as a screen shot?

Even managed to get these after some tedious start clicking, scrolling fast and snapping an image.

So with everything the way it's set and current BOT prices. Obviously I wouldn't expect to see any sells. I would however expect to see some buys. It looks like it initiates then just dies. Even if variables weren't met. It should if I'm not mistaken go in to some sort of holding pattering polling c-cex every 10-15 seconds to see if current prices have met the set parameters.
legendary
Just sent this to HB for anyone interested which may have the same or similar issues. But yes, there is a very clear bug in this "bot".

If you have technical questions such as saying the ping-pong bot isn't working send me a PM and we can figure out the issue.
Def issue with BOT, was running fine with a buy order in place, got filled and just stopped instead of going in to a holding / pending mode before it's next move based on settings.

Ping Pong Min 10 / Max 15

Enable Ask: Below top 2, stop price 0.004 (current way below this for BOT), total ask 100, min amount 30, max amount 40

Enable Bid: Above top 2, stop price 0.0035 (current below so should still be bidding), total bid 100, min amount 1, max amount 50.

So like I said, it did a buy order, ran fine for about 20 mins, When order was filled. Instead of placing a new buy order it just stopped. I have enough BTC for a few sm orders but even if I didn't the bot should have otherwise been set in to a holding pattern waiting on bid / ask parameters to be met which it did not. It just quit instead of placing a new buy order.

Only things not set are coin balance for bid and ask since they're optional and the stop prices control how the bot should act.

I've since changed them a tad but will do... just got a few things to finish up with something else.
Just sent this to HB for anyone interested which may have the same or similar issues. But yes, there is a very clear bug in this "bot".

If you have technical questions such as saying the ping-pong bot isn't working send me a PM and we can figure out the issue.
Def issue with BOT, was running fine with a buy order in place, got filled and just stopped instead of going in to a holding / pending mode before it's next move based on settings.

Enable Ask: Below top 2, stop price 0.004 (current way below this for BOT), total ask 100, min amount 30, max amount 40

Enable Bid: Above top 2, stop price 0.0035 (current below so should still be bidding), total bid 100, min amount 1, max amount 50.

So like I said, it did a buy order, ran fine for about 20 mins, When order was filled. Instead of placing a new buy order it just stopped. I have enough BTC for a few sm orders but even if I didn't the bot should have otherwise been set in to a holding pattern waiting on bid / ask parameters to be met which it did not. It just quit instead of placing a new buy order.

Only things not set are coin balance for bid and ask since they're optional and the stop prices control how the bot should act.

Why are you talking of PSI here?

Because every guy loves beautiful women Wink

Because BOT is stealing all your money, but you deserve it, as it was clearly scam from the beginning, and indeed, guys love beautiful girls Wink

You are the biggest scammer here without question. At least this coin's value is tied to something tangible. Yours are just clone scams.

Why are you here? To be the top scammer in the room?
legendary

Activity: 712
Merit: 500
I see LordCoder is advocating and linking to a"crack" for BOT.  When people get their bitcoin stolen and their wallets hacked I guess they will be coming after him. It will be well deserved.

Do you even know what's reverse engineering? I think you have no idea, so please be quiet if you don't have idea.
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

That isn't true, america is fighting a war with gays I believe I read in the newspaper.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Because BOT is stealing all your money, but you deserve it, as it was clearly scam from the beginning, and indeed, guys love beautiful girls Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 55
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Polish women are nice, and the PSI looks interesting.
Personally, I think it will be a lot of interest ICO to Yobit.
Activity: 29
Can't wait 4 PSI release Cheesy and Beuty polish girls ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1120
LOL - I TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINING

If you want to invest money buy PolishSexIndustry coin. At least you can get fucked in life for your money.

But, you have to go to Poland?

I don't know... Site is still in progress, maybe they are using other girls too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
LOL - I TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINING

If you want to invest money buy PolishSexIndustry coin. At least you can get fucked in life for your money.

But, you have to go to Poland?
legendary
I accept the fact this coin can tank or grow, I accept that whole heartedly. My issue is just wanting a bot that works that I can either buy BOT with or some other damn coin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Pages:
Jump to: