Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 24. (Read 127177 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
This coin will pumped a lot, it's too young and too manipulated to be a game over since now. IMHO
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
Easy 2x here for people with balls.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Let me just explain what is going to happen next.

Circ is going to get pumped in the next weeks while BOT price won't move much except maybe going back to ICO prices.

Suddenly, BOT will get added on BIttrex, all people will have their attention focused on CIRC, so smart people will have had the time to accumulate as much BOT as needed.

Then, when BOT hits Trex, Mega Pump. Smart people then sell their BOT and go back to CIRC.

If you want, CIRC is the hotel, and BOT is the beach. You must go back to the hotel before you get sun burned. And the Hotel will open a tennis court in one month. But for now, it is time to enjoy the beach.

Uh yeah thanks, I said the same thing days ago
Activity: 868
Game is over here.
They are old school pumpers and dumpers. Just catch signal.
They do the wrong thing. Launch new coin with same features of the old one too early thinking in a success repeat.
Bot trading now is an old features.

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Hey Knight I bought some coins @ 0.0035 BTC. Now I am losing money. What's next?
thats my buy in too haha
Activity: 712
Hey Knight I bought some coins @ 0.0035 BTC. Now I am losing money. What's next?

Stake. And laugh at the idiots who sold at 200k sat. Remember, you lose nothing until you sell. Rule number 1 of trading.

And until a coin reaches Bittrex, everything that happens has no value whatsoever.

I will trust you for the first time. If this results in a scam, well I think people will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 712
Activity: 505
Falling for the same tricks over and over again. When will you learn never to sell a bob coin while its still on ccex. NEVER.

I am rather happy about the situation, and so should you Wink
I love it mightyknight, I bought a bunch at the beginning and sold them at the 500000 range, meanwhile I was at the kid table buying all the circs i can, now the price is going back up, i love the situation, now just to decide if i want back into bot coin, who cares i have my circ coins, and i'm laughing all the way to my qt wallet.
don't get me wrong, not fudding , botcoin may be great, and the trader bot may be awesome, and i hope it goes all out and to the moon cause i do still have some, I really only sold enough to make my investment back, so  i too am holding some (about 35).  SO RA RA REE!!!! TO THE MOON.

You are a tru whale.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Falling for the same tricks over and over again. When will you learn never to sell a bob coin while its still on ccex. NEVER.

I love it mightyknight, I bought a bunch at the beginning and sold them at the 500000 range, meanwhile I was at the kid table buying all the circs i can, now the price is going back up, i love the situation, now just to decide if i want back into bot coin, who cares i have my circ coins, and i'm laughing all the way to my qt wallet.
don't get me wrong, not fudding , botcoin may be great, and the trader bot may be awesome, and i hope it goes all out and to the moon cause i do still have some, I really only sold enough to make my investment back, so  i too am holding some (about 35).  SO RA RA REE!!!! TO THE MOON.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Maybe it will never hit trex, think about, why pump something, use your own bitcoins, if people don't trust the project and are not willing to jump on the bandwagon anymore. Sure they can pump their own money, but it's far more profitable to just dump the ICO on CCex and forget about it...

"people dont trust the project"

IT'S A BOT!

It works.

It's sick.

Fast.

Makes you money.

And right now its very cheap...

Try to stay on task here.

Botcoin is not smoke and mirrors.

Botcoin is real and has a serious use to evey trader out here.

When you understand that you'll understand how wrong you are.

Botcoin to the moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am happy too Grin what's next?
Activity: 505
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Bob's coins are always entertaining Grin Grin
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Everyone here is getting played hard, and most will cry.
Bob is playing you all like a fiddle, taking your coins from you for way cheaper then you bot them from him.
Dont let bob win. Hold the coins and ride the waves. Dont get shaken out like salt from the shaker.

You seem to not know the difference between shakeout and exit, right? Wink

I know full well bob has never once exited a coin while its still on a shitty small exchange like ccex.

Rule number one: deceive. When people expect something from you, do the opposite.

Hey dimwit. Bob is here to make money. No money was or ever really is made on ccex. You have to be in the major leagues to get the real payday. Bob will be back and this coin will fly again. You'll see.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Bob is playing you all like a fiddle, taking your coins from you for way cheaper then you bot them from him.
Dont let bob win. Hold the coins and ride the waves. Dont get shaken out like salt from the shaker.

I know full well bob has never once exited a coin while its still on a shitty small exchange like ccex.

Rule number one: deceive. When people expect something from you, do the opposite.

Anyway, here's some better advice: when there is blood in the streets, buy.
LOL, Bob just wrote one C-CEX chat that "sole purpose of botcoin was to fuel the bot". He might be telling the truth here, but the question is did he mean Botcoin bot or CIRC bot? Cheesy Sneaky guy!

Can't even imagine the bloodbath that will happen when people in USA wake up and see what happened to BOT overnight. If you still believe in this coin better set you buy orders for the massive sell off. If you want to get rid of your bag get out before it collapses totally.

You're scenario flies in the face of all theory and experience. Most people in USA will wake up having payed 300k-500k for BOT and they will wait on the price to recover. Your understanding of consumer psychology is nonexistent.

Nope, most people will start selling to minimise they loss. Some who believe it is shakeout will not sell.

Belief or not, any downward pressure on the price is market manipulation. People don't panic after panic sells. The panic during.

So you are telling that CIRC is being manipulated down now, right? Tongue

I'm not going to look at the CIRC charts to figure that out. But slow sells are not panic.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

LOL, Bob just wrote one C-CEX chat that "sole purpose of botcoin was to fuel the bot". He might be telling the truth here, but the question is did he mean Botcoin bot or CIRC bot? Cheesy Sneaky guy!

Can't even imagine the bloodbath that will happen when people in USA wake up and see what happened to BOT overnight. If you still believe in this coin better set you buy orders for the massive sell off. If you want to get rid of your bag get out before it collapses totally.

You're scenario flies in the face of all theory and experience. Most people in USA will wake up having payed 300k-500k for BOT and they will wait on the price to recover. Your understanding of consumer psychology is nonexistent.

Nope, most people will start selling to minimise they loss. Some who believe it is shakeout will not sell.

Belief or not, any downward pressure on the price is market manipulation. People don't panic after panic sells. The panic during.

Pages:
Jump to: