Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 22. (Read 127177 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Wow! So this Coin is dead like that? @Devs any news?
lol why dead?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
Wow! So this Coin is dead like that? @Devs any news?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I heard Syria is going to adopt botcoin as their official currency next week, is this true?!
Activity: 55
This coin is pure panic!
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
hahaha "lord coder"  what a fucking joke you are ....

you claim you are using a cracked bot  (stupidest idea ever, better start changing ALL your passes and keys)  then u get challenged to prove it and do not stepup.

loser. you deserve to get all your wallets emptied by that crack. lucky for you you are probably safe because you are a lying sack of shit.

Not even into the bot, I doubt anyone can hack me though it. And it's clean .NET Framework, so I doubt it. Nice try though 1/10.

Post a vid using your "cracked " bot you lying sack of shit. 10 minutes or GTFO.

Pathetic.

We know who you really are.

You're very rude and idiot at the same time. Just test yourself, someone posted it on an unmoderated thread. I didn't test it, I simply ran the wallet with cracked software and checked it for backdoor (which isn't the case) but my Botcoins are on CCEX.

Stop being an asshole, I didn't talk to you. Go and enjoy this coin, I'm out now.

Glad we established you are a LYING SACK OF SHIT.  On this very thread 1 page ago you claimed you were using a "cracked version" and no one should buy the real version. You have made a lot of statements about " what is good for crypto" - - does that include lying though your teeth on a thread and trying to scare people into selling?

Guess it does.

You lying sack of shit.

Of course, check this thread you stupid idiot.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-botcoin-bot-the-peoples-bot-unmoderated-thread-1175926

Go and cry on other board.
Activity: 840

you claim you are using a cracked bot  (stupidest idea ever, better start changing ALL your passes and keys)  then u get challenged to prove it and do not stepup.

loser. you deserve to get all your wallets emptied by that crack. lucky for you you are probably safe because you are a lying sack of shit.

Not even into the bot, I doubt anyone can hack me though it. And it's clean .NET Framework, so I doubt it. Nice try though 1/10.

Post a vid using your "cracked " bot you lying sack of shit. 10 minutes or GTFO.

Pathetic.

You're very rude and idiot at the same time. Just test yourself, someone posted it on an unmoderated thread. I didn't test it, I simply ran the wallet with cracked software and checked it for backdoor (which isn't the case) but my Botcoins are on CCEX.

Stop being an asshole, I didn't talk to you. Go and enjoy this coin, I'm out now.

Glad we established you are a LYING SACK OF SHIT.  On this very thread 1 page ago you claimed you were using a "cracked version" and no one should buy the real version. You have made a lot of statements about " what is good for crypto" - - does that include lying though your teeth on a thread and trying to scare people into selling?

Guess it does.

You lying sack of shit.

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

hahaha "lord coder"  what a fucking joke you are ....

you claim you are using a cracked bot  (stupidest idea ever, better start changing ALL your passes and keys)  then u get challenged to prove it and do not stepup.

Activity: 18
think carefully everyone. this failed exploit of bot -  what coin could it originally have been designed for?

hmmmmmmm ....
I am selling this shit, out of this scam.

No, you are a compulsive bitch and will be back.

Come back little bitch come back. We know you can't help it.

Look at the price and stop insulting idiot.

Feels good doesn't it? Yeah, you can't help it. The compulsive troll.

Troll? Don't be mad bro. I am losing money with this shitcoin now, and you?

70% profit so far. Trying to get back in. And I'm not dealing with chump change here.

I did make one mistake. I forgot to leave 100 BOT in my account on that last sell.

And you cannot even search for the cracked version of this bullshit. Seems legit.

100 BOT is 0.2 BTC right now. Why not just pay it and be legit?

Because this coin is bullshit. I don't pay bullshit, sorry. Good luck paying, I'm already using cracked version.

yea we both know you are full of shit.  post a time stamped bot vid in the next 15 min or fuck off.

I'm not telling this is bullshit, price does.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Henry Botcoin, I PM'd you a bug/potential enhancement I found in the ping-pong bot.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Cracked version huh? Did you make sure to give it your API keys containing all the bitcoinz

No, he's a fudder, not a dumbass.
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

Cracked version huh? Did you make sure to give it your API keys containing all the bitcoinz
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

70% profit so far. Trying to get back in. And I'm not dealing with chump change here.

I did make one mistake. I forgot to leave 100 BOT in my account on that last sell.

And you cannot even search for the cracked version of this bullshit. Seems legit.

Because this coin is bullshit. I don't pay bullshit, sorry. Good luck paying, I'm already using cracked version.

yea we both know you are full of shit.  post a time stamped bot vid in the next 15 min or fuck off.

100 BOT is 0.2 BTC right now. Why not just pay it and actually be legit?

What are you waiting for ? Free coins?...

That would be nice. I'm waiting for some market movement so I can figure out what the floor is.
Pages:
Jump to: